Bonus Chapter: Honey filled Vacation

The Following Chapter is in the Point Of View of an Unnamed Classmate.

"*Swish!*" The sound of the waves crashing into the shore filled the air. So did the people on the beach. So did the Pokemon of the seas, the land and the sky. But my story, it starts at a certain eatery.

"Order for table 4 ready!" The one the ran this establishment yelled.

"Coming!!" The one yelling now was her niece. Also one of my closest friends, Penelope Batters.

"Here you go ______. One stack of your favourite Pancakes. Penelope was an energetic girl. 

"Penelope when's your shift over?" I asked her.

"About 5 minutes? I need to deliver a couple more orders. Just wait for me!" She yelled going backhouse.

I looked at my stack of pancakes and took a bite. These pancakes are delicious!?

"Wow, you already finished huh?"

"Penelope, you're back!? Did five minutes already pass?"

"Yeah, are your head in the clouds again?"

"I think so.."

"We need to talk about the Donphan in the room"

"The Donphan?"

"Yeah.... How'd you like the pancakes!!!?"

"Oh!... They were great!! Tell Nina and Raichu that I enjoyed them a lot. I'll definitely be coming back soon."

"That's good... The Alola region is really something..."

"Agreed. It's totally different compared to Kanto."

"I think I might stay here." Penelope spoke

"Stay here? But we're on vacation. Plus you're only 14." I argued.

"I know that!! I mean when I'm older. I really enjoy the Alola region. The people here are just better than back home..."

"You still fighting with your Mom and Dad?"

"Yeah.... It's why I wanted to come here on vacation. Plus my Auntie's here. My parents won't accept that I don't want to follow in their footsteps." Penelope complained.

"They're both surgeons right?"

"Yeah... They want me to be one too. But I want to be a Baker..."

"That is a tough situation." Shit. I don't know what I should say...

"And then there's the whole Kanto's Elite Trainer School situation."

"You were scouted as the Ultimate Electrician.."

"I barely know anything about being an Electrician!!? This is all confusing. I solve an Electrical crisis and now some prestigious school wants me?!"

"Maybe you could be a Baker and Electrician.?"

"Is that really a good idea though?"

"Of course! If you study about being an Electrician, you could go to KETA without a problem. Then maybe you could another Ultimate who's a chef or something. You could potentially learn from them!" I suggested.

"...Maybe you're right. Even gym leaders have secondary jobs! Thanks ______"

"No biggie Penelope."

"What would I do without you!" Penelope rushed to me and hugged me tightly.

"Ow Penelope, you're hurting me..-"

"Sorry!~.. How about we head to the beach. We still yet to look at all the cool Pokemon in the waters."

"Yeah!.. Plus we haven't check out the other islands."

Penelope and I headed to the beach, putting our worries behind us.