Chapter 2 - An Aquatic Life Style - Daily Life - [2]

After the whole pool party, not much came from the rest of the day

After the whole pool party, not much came from the rest of the day. But knowing that after tomorrow, MonoMew would be giving us another motive.

...

So it was the next day with the same unusual circumstances. No signal of the outside world. I exited my room and headed to the dining hall.

"Good morning everyone" I said cheerfully.

"Morning Evangeline" Draco was the first to say anything back.

"Shawn's making us breakfast again." Penelope said.

 Something was up this morning, the mood here was getting worse. I think we all knew that the next motive was coming, and that someone might be influenced. Breakfast was not as enjoyable as yesterday. But hey, I have some free time now.

...

So, I decided to walk around the school, finding someone to hang around. I headed to the library and found Laura and Victoria, who were reading more volumes of my book, Nightfall.

"So are you two still reading my book? What Volume now?" I asked.

"Volume 10" Victoria said.

"Wow?! That's fast?! You guys managed to read that much since the last time I checked in. I wonder if you'll be able to finish the book anytime soon."

"We'll definitely finish it together." Laura said. It was cute that their relationship was developing. Laura found someone important who she can treat nicely, and Victoria found someone to take her mind off things. I spent time with these two and started learning their opinions of my book.

"So.... greatest topic within the Nightfall community. Does Alexa belong with Jonathan or Sebastian?" I asked them.

Laura: "Sebastian!"
Victoria: "Jonathan!"
It seems that Laura and Victoria were on split ends.

"Obviously Sebastian is better! He's a nice and sweet prince! He would do anything for Alexa!" Laura said.

"Oh yeah! Well he may be nice, but at least Jonathan can keep Alexa from danger as a royal knight! Sebastian is such a clutzy prince!"

"Hehe... little do they know that Kurt the Blacksmith will be the one to steal Alexa's heart in volume 29." I whispered to myself.

"What was that Eva?" They both asked.

"Hehe, just wait for Volume 29 and you'll soon find out which one of you girls are correct." I said.

"Wait! That Volume won't be published until we get out of here! It could take months for us to know what happens!" Laura and Victoria shouted at me.

"Well isn't that a shame... SEE YA!" I yelled running out the Library. I was being chased by Laura and Victoria, when I bumped into someone. That person being Draco Balour walking with his Dragonite.