Bonus Chapter: A first date.

The Following Chapter is in the Point Of View of an Unnamed Classmate

"Hey. You're not eating your food. You seem a little worried. Are you nervous to be on this date?"

"Nervous?! Me? O-of course not. Why would I be nervous? See?! Look I'm eating!" Carlos quickly took a bite from his plate of food.

"Because, it's both our first date?"

"Yeah..." Carlos scratched the back of his head. "You don't seem to be nervous at all." 

"Why should I? I've taken an interest in you. I shouldn't sit on the side and just watch you. I should be making some moves,"

"S-so! You've taken interest in me?" Asked Carlos.

"I have. You saved my life after all." Right.. When a fire started at our school, I was in the bathroom when everyone was evacuating. When I exited the bathroom, fire surrounded me from each end of the hall. But then a boy with his flying Charizard swooped in to save me. That boy was Carlos Fuego. A top pick if Kanto's Elite Trainer School wanted to scout an Ultimate Firefighter.

"Well.. It was mainly because I had my Charizard with me. Without him, I don't think I would be just as good a cadet if he wasn't here." Said Carlos.

"Why are you so wimpy now?!" I yelled.

"W-what???" Carlos wondered.

"... Sorry for the outburst. It's just that, you were really cool and brave when you saved me. You literally helm me in your arms!"

"Well... I guess I don't give a lot of thought when I save people from fires." said Carlos.

"You don't think? Should someone aiming to be the Ultimate Firefighter really have that kind of mindset?"

"Well.. No... I guess so. I'm still a cadet! I'm sure that I'll improve as time goes." Carlos said.

"Well. Let's go, we already ate... Now.. I'll be paying for the both of us."

"Are you sure?? I feel like I should be the one paying." Carlos complained. 

"Don't worry! Just take this as a token of gratitude. If on any future dates, you can pay. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah..~" said Carlos. After paying the bill for our food, we went for a little walk. 

"Are you enjoying our date so far?" Carlos asked me.

"Even though I didn't expect you to be different from that time in the fire. You were enjoyable to talk to. You're cute when you get nervous about stuff like this." 

"You think I'm cute??" Carlos asked.

"Very cute." I responded.

"Well... Thanks...~" He said.

"I see you blushing... Are you really that flustered? Now hear me out for a sec. If you manage to do one romantic gesture. I can guarantee a second date." 

"Oh.. O-ok!" Carlos said. We continued walking for a bit. I could see his hands try to hold mine. Would I like to go on a second date. Of course. But I don't that's going to happen at this rate.

About an hour passed, and Carlos Fuego had started walking me home.

"Well... It seems that we're here already." I said. Maybe, Carlos isn't interested in me in the way I am for him. Maybe his nervousness was a sign that he didn't even want to go on a date in the first place..

"Well. See you at school Carlos." I turned around to my front door and started walking that direction, but I felt a hand grab my arm. 

Carlos turned my whole body around and pressed his lips against mine. Kissing me for a few seconds.

"I.. I really want to go on a s-second date." Carlos stammered. He was blushing, but I think that I can say that he was making me more red.

"Alright!.. I look forward to our second date! See you at school Carlos!!" I shouted as he started his path to his own home.