Chapter 4 - Snap Crackle Pop - Deadly Life

"*ding dong bing bong*" That bell

"*ding dong bing bong*" That bell..? "A body had been discovered. After a certain amount of time, the class trial may commence! May everyone please gather in the Chem lab on the floor? Thank you" 

"AAAGHH!" Penelope screamed in terror.

"Mark..." That was all my voice would let out.

"Someone killed him. FUCK!!!" Mary shouted. The five of us here stood still, waiting for the rest of our classmates to arrive.

"*slide*"

"I heard Penelope scream, is she-. Holy SHIT!" Michael exclaimed. Then, Draco, Constance, Alan & Gabriel came into the room... But why? Why did Mark have to die. He was my friend, and he had finally come into good terms with Penelope and Mary. He had dreams, all he wanted was to become the Champion. But for that dream to end so fast is-. that's-..

"Eva?" I turned my head to face Draco. I instantly leaped into his arms.

"Mark's dead!.... He was my friend!"

"I know dear.. I know." said Draco. 

"Puhuhu! Don't cry for too long! Time is ticking! For I have presented the 4th MonoMew file!" Monomew quickly disappeared after that.

"Come on guys... We have to investigate before the times runs out. We'll be executed if we aren't able to identify the culprit" Gabriel spoke out. He's right.. I won't be able to put Mark's killer to justice if I don't investigate.

(Truth Bullet 1)
I viewed through the MonoMew file 'The Victim was the Ultimate Wrester, Mark Faitsu. The location of the body is the chem lab on the fourth floor. The victim died due to a mild explosion and had suffered from numerous burns. The estimated time of death is 5:23pm'

"Shawn died at 5:23? that must of been less than 10 minutes ago" Constance spoke.

"Right. There was a fire burning up on the fourth floor when Simon, Penelope, Mary, Jolt and I went out of the recreation room to find Mark running past us to put it out" I said.

"That must explain all the dark patches all over the hallways" Draco said.

"Then some a fire lit up at the stairway from the third floor to the forth" Simon said.

"It was crazy! It separated us from Mark."

"Then the explosion must of happened soon after" Said Alan. He was right, where did that explosion come from? There must be a clue in this room.

(Truth Bullet 2) 
I looked around the room. Other than the scorch marks left from the fire, and Mark's body. There was scraps of red metal on the floor.  Was this from the fire extinguisher Mark had on himself?

I think that was pretty much everything on the fourth floor. But there's something I do need to check first before doing anything else.

I walked down the stairs to the third floor and started investigating the second fire that occurred.