Chapter 5 - The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife

Ivy Clivia: We're back live for another stream for any and all dead people to watch. I'm Ivy Clivia, you're host.

Carlos Fuego: "And I'm Carlos Fuego, your co-host

Ivy & Carlos: "This is... The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife!"

Flare Trilinen: "From where we left off, Ivy recently found out she isn't a lesbian anymore, as she was caught making out with her very own co-host.

Ivy Clivia: "Big deal, turns out I'm a bisexual individual. And I've got myself a new boyfriend."

Carlos Fuego: "I think we can keep that moment aside.. Our reporters for today, Mark and Guila, have left us a report stating someone is going to die soon"

 Penelope Batters: "It's sad that someone's going to die again... *sigh* 

???: "Hello?"

Penelope Batters: "Mary!!!!!"

Mary Kin: "Woah Penelope. You don't need to hug me so tight..!"

Penelope Batters: "I've missed you so much!!"

Ivy Clivia: "It seems someone's already excited to speak to today's first guest."

Mary Kin: "Guest...."

Carlos Fuego: "You do know who killed you right?"

Mary Kin: "To be honest... I tried killing someone else...

Laura Falls: "Do you think that person could be the one who ended your life?"

Mary Kin: "I'm really not sure... The person I tried killing was Gabriel... Since the whole traitor fiasco motive. He knocked me out though, and after a while I felt a sharp pain in my neck for seconds. Then I saw everything you guys talked about before.. then I arrived here. I got to say Victoria... Damn... And Shawn! Glad you got your hearing back"

Shawn Ronquid: "I am quite glad that I am able to hear everyone's voices again."

Victoria Trilinen: "*sigh* I know... But what happened to you sounds awful.. I couldn't imagine getting my neck injured."

Mary Kin: "What about all you other blackened? Your punishments all looked way worse."

Carlos Fuego: "I have to admit. Being pierced by wood wasn't fun. I'm glad it was quicker than I thought."

Victoria Trilinen: "My whole body blew up.. It hurt.. But I didn't feel much since there was nothing left to feel."

Penelope Batters: "Stabbing myself was not fun... If I didn't miss a vital organ, then my death would of been faster."

Laura Falls: "It seems we've all had it hard."

Ivy Clivia: "Well it seems we already have a few questions coming in through chat."

Carlos Fuego: "Alright this one is for Mary... "How do you feel about losing Pikachu.""

Penelope Batters: "You lost Pikachu...?"

Mary Kin: "I didn't lose her... Well... She was stolen from me."

Flare Trilinen: "Stolen? How? "

Mary Kin: "A break in in my dorm"

Shawn Ronquid: "Hold on, how did someone break through the locks?"

Mary Kin: "They didn't break the door down... They appeared and vanished from the walls"

Laura Falls: "What kind of story is that?"