Chapter 3 - The Lifty Life Of the Afterlife

Ivy Clivia: We're back live for the Lifty Life of the afterlife, and it seems that this time Two! People were mysteriously murdered this time... Please welcome

???: Flare! The Ultimate Pyro technician!

Carlos Fuego: We also have everyone's favourite deaf guy.....

Shawn Ronquid: ...

Flare Trilinen: Shawn! The  Ultimate Chef!

Carlos Fuego: even in the afterlife he still can't hear a thing. Poor soul....

Ivy Clivia: And it seems we are receiving some F's in the chat!

Shawn Ronquid: ???

Laura Falls: It seem that Shaw still has no clue about what we are talking about.

Guila Barcos: Then we'll do something to help! I present a gift from Arceus himself! Hearing aids!

Ivy Clivia: We'll be right back for a commercial break.

...

Ivy Clivia: And We're back in The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife! Our viewers are dying to see your reaction to our voices Shawn!

Shawn Ronquid:...... *tears up* ah---- I- I can, hear again!

Flare Trilinen: Good for you buddy!

Carlos Fuego: Hold on a sec. Questions are already storming in. Especially for Shawn! Here comes the first question. 'What is your relationship with Constance?'

Shawn Ronquid: Let's see.... I asked Constance out the day before I died. I wish I could of heard her voice though. I really miss her

Laura Falls: Ah~ Love~ How sweet~ 

Carlos Fuego: Alright. Do we have any questions in the chat for Flare?

Guila Barcos: I don't see anything?

Flare Trilinen: Really!? Nothing?! Come on chat! aren't you the least bit curious about me!

Ivy Clivia: Oh, seems we got a question. 'Flare. How does it feel to be killed by your killer'. Well speaking of killers, the both of you know who killed you right?

Shawn Ronquid: I'm afraid that I don't know who killed me. Were we killed by the same person Flare?

Flare Trilinen: Yeah. My sister murdered the both of us.

Shawn Ronquid: But tha-.... Hm.... Alright. If that's what really happened. I can't judge her. Even if she did murder myself and her own brother.

Flare Trilinen: She'll be appearing here later right?

Ivy Clivia: That's right!!! But only if our classmates go through the trial.

(Ivy, Carlos and the rest of the guest watch their classmates in the class trial)

Ivy Clivia: Jolt really popped off. Mark did too. Wow. I don't think I'd be able to handle this atmosphere

Guila Barcos: "You're the only one who hasn't set foot in the Trial room. Trust me, it's really stressful"

Laura Falls: "Maybe it wouldn't have been if you decided to not kill me"

Guila Barcos: "Gyarados use Ice fang"

Laura Falls: "Hang on that's not fair!! You're the only one here who has their Pokemon"

Carlos Fuego: "Would it kill for you two to stop bickering!!"

Ivy Clivia: "Haha, I get it. "Kill"

Carlos Fuego: I wish I could set you on fire.

Ivy Clivia: I know you love me.

Carlos Fuego: I certainly don't!

Laura Falls: In my opinion you both like each other.

Ivy & Carlos: We do not!!!

Flare Trilinen: Lying is not good guys!

Ivy & Carlos: We are not lying!

Shawn Ronquid: "Is it just me or is something up with Gabriel

Guila Barcos: Right, he seemed really pumped up in the Class Trial. 

Ivy Clivia: Don't forget pissy

Flare Trilinen: Maybe he and Alan are having probl-

???: Hello?

Flare Trilinen: Could it really be?! Vicky!!!

Victoria Trilinen: Flare!? W-why are you hugging me!?

Flare Trilinen: Because you're my older sister, and I love you

Victoria Trilinen: Flare...! *sobs*

Guila Barcos: What a happy family reunion

Laura Falls: Victoria...?

Victoria Trilinen: Laura! I-

Ivy Clivia: Woah There!!! Kissing already!! There's children watching this show!!?

Carlos Fuego: Why would children be watching this show!? People are dying here! We're dead!

Laura Falls: I missed you, you big dummy.

Victoria Trilinen: Hehe, I love you too

Shawn Ronquid: I hate to interrupt. But the viewers are spamming like crazy. They're all wondering why you murdered your brother and I

Victoria Trilinen:  "Oh right... I guess I still have to apologize for that. Flare, Shawn. I'm sorry. I killed the both of you, because *bzttz*

Carlos Fuego: Was that static?

Victoria Trilinen: Weird, as I was saying... *bzttz*

Ivy Clivia: What the fuck!?

Shawn Ronquid: Victoria might not be aloud to talk like this on camera.

Victoria Trilinen: I'll have to continue without the audience knowing. So basically *bzttz*...

Ivy Clivia: ...

Carlos Fuego: ...

Flare Trilinen: ...

Guila Barcos: ...

Shawn Ronquid: ...

Laura Falls: ...

Ivy Clivia: ...

Victoria Trilinen: ...

Flare Trilinen: ...

Carlos Fuego: And we're back people!! "

Ivy Clivia: "We just had one heck of a conversation. But sadly we have to end today's episode"

Carlos Fuego: "See you next time on..."

Ivy Clivia & Carlos: "The Lifty Life Of The Afterlife!"

___________________________________

Official end of Chapter 3