Chapter 1 - A Lie Worth Keeping - Daily Life - [2]

"Here we are!" I entered the rooms of the Garden they had here

"Here we are!" I entered the rooms of the Garden they had here. I found that Ivy, Carlos and Mary were here.

"Hey, Evangeline." Carlos said.

"So what's everyone up to?" I asked.

"Ivysaur and I are studying these plants." Said Ivy.

"I want to sell them.." Said Mary.

"Charizard and I want to pick some. Isn't that right boy!" Carlos said as his Charizard let out a bit of flames from his mouth.

"HEY! Keep that damn fire down! Don't go destroying shit already!"  Ivy scolded them.

"Haha, so Carlos. Are these flowers happen to be for someone special~?" I asked him.

"Why yes they are. I'm hoping I could get her special flowers for our second date." Carlos said.

"Well, whoever they are, we can make it out of here and make sure they get them!" I encouraged him.

"Who is this special person anyways?" Mary asked.

"A girl from school. Her name is J-"

"Yeah yeah! No one gives a shit." Ivy interrupted him

"Really? Is there a time when you're talking that you don't swear?" Carlos asked Ivy.

"Hm...? I'm not sure." said Ivy.

"Wow, she di-"

"BITCH" Ivy said in a loud manner.

" *sigh* Nevermind. Back to Evangeline, thank you for your enthusiasm. It's unfortunate that a lot of us had already searched through the school. And no means of escape has been found. But still, Charizard and I are going to be the ones to save everyone. Right bud?" said Carlos.

"If it weren't for the stupid rules then I'm sure something would be trying to break through the walls " Mary commented. 

"Right. I wonder if Mark's okay. Carlos! If you haven't stopped that attack, he could of got seriously injured!"

"Right. But Mark's a tough guy! I'm sure he's tougher than me!" said Carlos.

"So Ivy, are any of these plants poisonous or dangerous in any other way?" I asked her.

"Well, there's poison Ivy over there, at the very back. A few Venus fly traps and some toxic flowers. Everything here isn't that deadly, but it's all labelled. I could make a sleeping gas out of these and other poisons. Too bad it probably won't work on MonoMew." She said.

"Say, which one of these are the rarest?" Mary asked Ivy.

"I ain't telling you shit! But then again. When we get out, you might take them all..." She said.

"Eh fine. I'll just wait." said Mary.

"So which flowers do you think I should get?" Carlos started wondering around the place, inspecting each flower.