Chapter 4 - Snap Crackle Pop - Daily Life - [4]

After nearly a whole day of working in the secret room under my dorm, we made some progress

After nearly a whole day of working in the secret room under my dorm, we made some progress. But hell was I tired. But today, I guess I have free time today.

I found myself on the third floor of the school. Perhaps I could do something in the art exhibit. I entered the Art Exhibit, finding Mark packing away some things.

"What are you doing Mark?" He glanced at me with a portrait in his arms.

"I'm just packing away some of the artworks I found. Quite a few of them resemble Laura Falls." He said. "I wonder who painted them."

"They were Victoria's paintings" I said. 

"*thud!*" Mark had dropped the painting on the ground. 

"Oh shit. My bad." He picked the painting back up. "I didn't mean to drop it." 

"It's fine Mark. How about we do a little painting."

"Are you sure Evangeline?"

"Why not?" I said.

Mark and I sat together and painted on separate canvases. It took quite a bit, but eventually we both finished our art pieces.

"What did you paint?" Mark asked me.

"It's a tree" I said.

"That's a tree?" Mark said.

"Are you mocking my art?"

"It's hard not to." Said Mark.

"I bet your art's pretty terrible too." I said.

"It most definitely is not. Take I look." I peaked over Mark's shoulder to find what looked like a self portrait.

"Wow mark. That's actually really goo-... You just had to give yourself a crown didn't you?"

"I am a king~" 

"King of Dorks" I said. He punched my shoulder lightly.

"I'm going to become the Pokemon Champion one day." said Mark.

"Why do you want to become the champion?"

"Why do I want to become the Pokemon champion? Well, I want to be the strongest person ever of course." Mark said.

"But that doesn't cut it. Does it?"

"You're right. You could say that I crave recognition. The first few months in my wrestling career didn't go well for Machamp.. er.. Machoke at the time. We both did so well in our industry. But then the spotlight was only on me. I wanted both of us to be recognized together. What better way is there to get recognition than the role of Kanto's Champion trainer? Each of the Pokemon belonging to the Elite Four and Champion have their own wiki page! I want people to see how great Machamp is all on his own. My buddy was there with me when I needed him most" Mark explained.