Bonus Chapter: Sounds of ocean chatter.

The Following Chapter is in the Point Of View of an Unnamed Classmate.

"Hey!" I tried calling out to Laura, but her attention was fixated on operating the Ferry. "HEY!" I yelled again.

"Yes?" She answered me.

"You're finally paying attention to me." I said. 

"I am trying to look where I'm going. There's people on board." Laura said

"That doesn't mean that you can't talk to me."

"It doesn't mean that I should talk to you either." She said.

"Laura?..."

"Don't take it seriously. I'm just saying. Why not enjoy peace and quiet? The sounds of water flowing. The subtle chatter between people, and Pokemon."

I tried listening to the surrounding sounds... 

"It's irritating, and so loud!" I said. "If you want peace and quiet, why did you decided to operate this thing."

"Noise is irrelevant for why I'm here." Laura said.

"Noise is irrelevant. Then why are you here?"

"For a certain type of enjoyment." said Laura.

"Enjoyment? What enjoyment?" She turned around from her seat and faced me.

"The Pokemon you have. It's an Aipom right?" Laura asked me.

"Yeah... He's just here in this Pokeball."

"Would it be okay with you if I asked for his assistants?"

"Um... sure" I reached for my Pokeball and released my Pokemon. Laura signaled my Pokemon to come to her. Laura whispered in Aipom's ear, saying something I could barely hear.

"You see those two people over there" Laura pointed outside the steering cabin to two people, their back's facing towards each other.

"What about them?" I asked.

"Just watch, you'll find out soon for yourself." said Laura. I watched as Laura handed over a rose to my Aipom. He exited the Steering Cabin, and walked towards the two people. He threw a rose at one of them, and jumped and hit the other person's shoulder with his tail, to soon jump from the hand guard rail, to the floor above. The two people looked at each other.

"Did you throw this to me?" The Woman said.

"Huh? I thought that-"

"I love roses, especially the ones of the lavander variety!" The Woman exclaimed.

The man stopped his words, and started speaking again.

"Yeah.. I well.. I'm sure you might know what Lavender roses mean right." The man said.

The Woman had her hands covering her nose and mouth.

"I thought, maybe I could buy you a drink." The man said.

"Thank you"

I stopped listening in on the conversation, as my Aipom then returned to me.

"I enjoy seeing conversation. Especially seeing bonds between two people. It enlightens me." Laura said.

"But why? Why other people?" I asked.

"I got it from a book."

"A book?"

"A Novel to be exact" Laura said. "The author of this book expresses the idea of romance and relationship in the form of fiction. I want to express the idea in real life. Not everyone reads books, so how can this idea be spread around to those who don't read? That's why I created this Ferry." Laura explained.

"So it was all for the romance?" I asked.

"Yes..." Laura said.

"Wouldn't you prefer to find out about your own love life?" I asked.

"Of Course Not?! How could I?!...There's no need for that. I'm fine with the way my life is now. A love interest could mean a distraction... Or even worse. The lead to my downfall." said Laura.

"How could something as a Love Interest be your downfall???!"

"Cause, I've heard that relationships with Ultimates, and non-Ultimates end badly." Laura explained.

"...Are you serious?"

"Very serious." said Laura.

"Are you really going to waste your life over something controversial as helping the world with love problems?" I asked.

"No... I plan to do other things, and meet a certain someone. Until I meet that someone, I will be satisfied with my life, and start the rest of my life fresh." Laura said. It was weird, I knew that Laura wasn't very sociable, but this conversation was just plain strange...