Chapter 3 - FFW&B. Recovery In the Slightest/In Its Lightest - Daily Life - [2]

I woke up again, to another day

I woke up again, to another day. As usual I got ready and headed down to the dining hall. Though I never wanted it, this living style was growing on me... It was a sick feeling, all of it.

.

.

.

Empty The Dining hall was mostly Empty.

"Good morning, everyone?" There was no trace of anyone in the dining hall. 

"Good morning Evangeline.." But Draco was there.

"So you haven't happened to see anyone have you?" I asked.

"Unfortunately no." He said.

"I guess that leaves us two." 

"Sure. Come, take a seat." he invited me.

.

.

.

Our time together remained silent. Well, isn't this awkward? But, there is something I want to talk about.

"Remember what happened the last time you went into my room?" I started off the conversation.

"Oh yeah! About what happened." He was silent for a second before continuing. "I wasn't being myself! And my mind was. I-uh..." He struggled to get words out of his mouth. Maybe now was a good time to say it. If he won't,  maybe I will.

"I like you Draco." His face flushed to a shade of red. "I'd say, more that friends."

"I-I feel, the same way. When I see you, when you talk. My heart beats faster. I don't think I can keep these feelings hidden. I!" He got up from his seat, walking over to me. He kneeled over a bit and pressed his lips against mine. 

"Draco..?" I can't believe he'd kiss me on the lip.

"Yes?" Asked Draco.

"Does that make us. Official?" I asked him.

"Do you want to be?"

"Of course I do." I said.

"Then that settles it" He said. I felt relieved, cheerful. An emotion that made all the others go away. I didn't think about my worries. All I thought about was my love. My love for Draco.

...

I looked at the door as I saw someone peak from outside the room. That bright yellow hair, those red pair of goggles.
.

.

.

.

.