Chapter 2 - An Aquatic Life Style - Class Trial - [1]

First like always, the list of Truth Bullets

(Truth bullet 1 - Head wound)The Victim, Laura was discovered with bruise mark on the left corner of her forehead.

(Truth Bullet 2 - Guila's Account) Guila reported that herself and Evangeline were the only two people in the pool when the body was discovered. A Body discovery announcement requires the first 3 people to trigger. 

(Truth Bullet 3 - MonoMew File) The Estimated time of death was around 2:30am. The body was found inside the pool area underwater. The victim died from Drowning. In addition, the body had traces of bruises, as well as signs of freezing. 

(Truth Bullet 4 - Mysterious Pair of Goggles.) There was a mysterious pair of goggles laying around on the benches of the pool side. 

(Truth Bullet 5 - Severed Ice chunk) A chunk of ice had some engraved writing on it. 'NF V28 P28 1W'

(Truth Bullet 6 - Pokeball) A Pokeball containing Lapras was found in the Boy's Locker room. 

(Truth Bullet 7 - Pokemon Injuries) Lapras was found with multiple wounds on her body.

(Truth Buller 8 - Red Mark) A visible large red mark was found on Lapra's body in an unusual shape.

(Truth Bullet 9 - Water puddle) A large puddle of water was found in the boy's locker room. 

(Truth Bullet 10 - Scattered Signs) A few Cleaning signs were found in the corners of the boy's locker room. 

(Truth Bullet 11 - Other Puddle) Another Puddle of water was discovered in the girl's locker room, having roughly the same size. 

(Truth Bullet 12 - Soaked Towel) A full wet Body Towel was spotted on the bench of the Girl's locker room. 

(Truth Bullet 13 - Laura's received Note) Laura was given a note. 'Hey I need a bit of help from a water type Pokemon! I want to teach my Squirtle how to swim in different styles. Meet me at the pool at 1:40am! See you there - Simon.' 

(Truth Bullet 14 - Simon's received Note) Simon was given a note. 'Come to the swimming pool at 2:40am. There's something about your goggles that might have happened. I think someone stole it. - Laura' 

(Truth Bullet 15 - Note comparison) Both Laura and Simon's notes had similar hand-writing. 

(Truth Bullet 16 - Simon's Testimony) According to Simon. When he came to the swimming pool around 2:40am. He found cleaning signs at the front entrance. 

(truth Bullet 17 - Penelope & Mary's Observation) Whilst Lapras was in the infirmary, Mary & Penelope noticed the PP on Lapras's moves were quite low.

__________________________________________________________

I stood where Eevee and I needed to be and.... Ivysaur had stood with Ivy's portrait.

 Ivysaur had stood with Ivy's portrait