Chapter 5 - Truths & Lies Shall Arise - Daily Life - [3]

"*ding dong

"*ding dong. bing bong*"

"It is now 7am. Nighttime is officially over"

The morning announcement played, waking me up in an instant. I got ready for today and made my way to the Dining Hall. When I got there, there was a face I wasn't expecting.

"Mary. It's good to see that you've come out of your room." Michael said. She looked at him, and sipped her cup of coffee.

"..." She looked at Michael, who seemed worried about the glare Mary was giving to him. "Don't expect me be out here just to converse with everyone. I have my reasons for leaving my room Reasons for her to be out here... Oh!? Did Gabriel actually pull it off? He managed to steal Pikachu from Mary?! If that's the case, then he should be out of hiding soon.

The door creaked open, with all eyes facing who the next person to come out of their room was.

"Why is everyone staring at me like... Wait... Never mind." It was Gabriel!

"Gabriel?" Behind him was the last person who was missing yesterday. "You...!" Alan had slowly marched towards Gabriel. "What do you think you're doing showing your face around here, huh?!"

"... *sigh* Whether you like it or not. I'm still a participant in the killing game. Meaning I am able to traverse in the same areas that the rest of you can."

"He's right!" Once again, MonoMew appeared in the center of the room from thin air. "I know normally that normally I'd make an announcement for everyone to gather in the gym. But everyone's already gathered in the Dining Hall, also what I'm about to announce is... extra special to events in the past~"

"It couldn't be. Not another Motive. Not at a time like this...!" Alan staggered.

"Oh yes! Why it is another motive. One motive different to all the rest!.. Which is... The person who kills Gabriel Spione will escape free without having to go through a class trial. As an added bonus, the awardee will be able to bring along every other remaining contestant."

"What..?" Gabriel was too stunned to speak. "I'm the motive...?" MonoMew flew directly to Gabriel's face.

"That's right Gabe... The mastermind has no use for you anymore."

"... I must leave." Gabriel stuttered. He tried turning back, but was stopped in his tracks with a certain psychic's powers.

"You're not going anywhere." Alan said. "I can end this all right now, then everyone else will be able to escape. Don't you want that Gabriel? Or would you rather see us all rot in this hell!"

"No you don't!.." Draco jumped towards Alan and pushed him over. Pinning him to the ground.

"Draco.. Why are you helping the traitor!!? He's evil for Arceus sake!! Get off me!!"

"He's your boyfriend damn it!! He's done a bunch of things for you for the time you've spent together. Have you forgotten all that!!? Gabriel loves even after everything you two have been through!!!" I've never seen Draco act this way before...