Bonus Chapter: A sweet Funeral.

The Following Chapter is in the Point Of View of an Unnamed Classmate.

"You really didn't have to come. But I'm glad you took time out of your day to accompany me, but still. I feel bad having dragged you along." said Ivy.

"No no! It's fine, really. Don't think that you're dragging me along. I'm here cause I want to support you with what you're going through and everything. And beside, you definitely needed me to come with you today."

"Really? I guess, thank you. You're always here to help. I promise that after this, I'll treat you to some food." said Ivy.

"Are you suggesting a date?" I asked.

"Whether it is, or isn't. It doesn't really matter. I mean, unless you want it to be a date." said Ivy.

"Haha! You're funny Ivy."

"Really? I guess I owe it to him then." Ivy said.

"Him? Are you talking about?..."

"Yeah.. My brother." said Ivy.

"Are you sure that you're feeling okay to talk about your brother?!" I asked.

"Totally. It's the whole point of why we're here walking. It wouldn't be right to not talk about him about him after all." Ivy said.

"I figured that you'd have a lot on your mind right now, and that you wouldn't want to talk about him." 

"Nah. Eventually I'd have to let go and move on. I'd rather not sit around sulking, and making myself feel bad. In fact, I actually want to talk about my brother with you. You've only met him twice, right?" Asked Ivy.

"Yeah... I will always remember that day. He thought that I was picking on you, and pulverized me in a Pokemon battle. The next day, he was in complete shock when he then say us hanging out a lot."

"He was an idiot sometimes.. But, he was also very brilliant." Said Ivy.

"Brilliant? In what way?" I asked.

"You know how everyone knew Adam for always being kind of a weird kid?" Ivy asked me.

"Yeah? I couldn't believe that he was more weirder than you."

"Hey! I'm not weird!" She lightly punched my arm. "Okay, maybe I am a bit weird. Adam would always collect things that no other kid would. Various berries, items that dropped of Pokemon. Somehow, he'd know how to make something with it. Whether it was an antidote, or some cure to an illness. He knew it all. Of course, we both were interested in the same sort of thing, but I regularly did more harm than good." 

"Right. I remember when you made me drink something. It made me vomit everyday for a month."

"Heh" Ivy chuckled.

"And you still haven't apologized!!!" 

"Maybe I'll apologize one of these days... Going back to my brother. He truly was aiming to do something in the world. Something to help people and Pokemon. I couldn't say that I did what we did for the same reasons." said Ivy.

"Wow. I didn't realize how amazing your brother is."

"Right?! And so... the day after he got into that car accident.... I was scouted by Kanto's Elite Trainer Academy." Ivy's tone and expression changed, she started looking down while we were walking.

"You were scouted to go to KETA as the Ultimate Toxicologist. I remember you always being an extremely good student when had Professor John's science class." I said.

"Yeah.. Ever since that day, I felt liked I robbed Adam from his dream." said Ivy.

"Robbed him from his dream?" I wondered.

"I used to think that I never wanted to go to that school. It was my brother's dream to attend KETA. If he was still here right now, I'm sure that he would of taken my place." Ivy explained.

"Ivy..." 

"But.. the whole reason I accepted their acceptance letter was so that I could carry out what my brother can no longer do. I have to keep looking forward. For his sake." said Ivy

"That's really....how should I put this.."

"Sweet?" Ivy said.

"Um.. maybe not those exact words."

"It's fine to use those words. It won't bother me."

"Well.. Yes. It is very sweet of you."

"So about that date. How about we go to a café? I know a great one that my Dad used to take my brother and I" Ivy's dad? If I remember correctly, Ivy's dad died to an illness. I'm pretty sure it's why Ivy, and her brother took such interest in their field of study.

"A café?.. Say, I would love to go with you, as a date."