Prologue - Like That Time At Age 10 - [1]

"Ngh..." My whole body felt sore at this moment. "W-where am I?" I found myself awoke at some place unknown. I looked beside me to see a big mirror. I decided to take a look at myself. "It looks like I'm fine? And my Pokeball is still on me." I grabbed my Pokeball to check if my partner was still there.

"Eevee!" My Pokemon yelled once getting out of its ball.

"Thank goodness you're alright" I said, overwhelming Eevee in a giant hug. I'm Evangeline Noveilla. I'm known as Ultimate Novelist who got into the most prestigious, and famous school in the Kanto Region, KETA. Otherwise known as Kanto's Elite Trainer Academy.

 Otherwise known as Kanto's Elite Trainer Academy

"Um... Hello?"

"Who's there?!" It was a voice, which I had not recognized. The voice came from the direction behind, naturally where I looked. Peaking through the door with their head, was a, rather tall(and cute) boy wearing a black hat. His hair did seem all turquoise. The base colour of his hair was a pure orange. But, what stood out the most was his eyes. The right one differing in colour from the left. They both corresponded to the two colours of his hair.

"Excuse me.. But may I ask. Who are you?" I asked him. The boy walked a few steps through the door.

"..." He stayed silent for a bit. "..My name, it's Draco... Draco Balour. Above the clouds, I'm known a the Ultimate Pilot." Draco said

"Judging by your height and appearance, is it safe to say that you're a freshman scouted to attend Kanto's Elite Trainer Academy?" Draco asked

"Ah-.. Yes I am. I'm Evangeline Noveilla. Attending as the Ultimate Novelist." I said.

"Ultimate Novelist? You must be the junior school student that's written that famous series with over 25 plus volumes! Well, I guess you're not in junior year anymore."

"Yes. That is me. It's nice to make your acquaintance." I spoke. "This is my partner Eevee. Tiny, isn't she?"

"Very. and cute as well." Draco reached for his own Pokeball. "Meet my Dragonite" Draco said. He released his Pokemon as a Dragonite came out.

"Wow. Your Dragonite is  quite large. It's amazing to see truly giant Pokemon before my very eyes. You two must be an impressive duo. I got in for decent story telling, but still I'm really just a person who has feeling, like everyone else. I've heard of the both of you. You know how to operate all types of plane models. As well as the basic knowledge of Plane construction." I said.