[thirty five]

Belly, Conrad, Jeremiah, and Katie were sat in Conrad's car outside of the beer distributor about ten minutes after Katie and Jeremiahs swim in the pool. the four of them were trying to figure out exactly what they needed to get.

Because none of them were of age, they had to be smart. and right now, the smartest option was to send one person in at a time. 

"all right, so..." Belly began, looking down at a list on her phones notes app, "beer, tequila, vodka."

"Uh, gin for skye." Jeremiah added.

Katie laughed, "who the hell drinks gin?"

"old people and skye." Conrad spoke up, confused himself why skye would want gin.

belly nodded, looking at the other three teens in the car. "so, how are we doing this?" she asked, "none of us are twenty one."

conrad smirked, taking out an ID card. "I'll take care of this, guys."

Jeremiah looked at his brother unimpressed. "With that?" he asked, trying to get a good look at the name before Conrad started to get out of the car.

within five minutes, conrad was in and out of the shop. and of course, his fake ID wasn't enough to fool the cashier.

"Oh, no." Jeremiah teased, "What, your ID didn't work, Mr Herbertson?"

Katie let out a laugh, "next time, make up a better name." she spoke up, knowing a stupid name like that would only work for an old man.

"fuck off." conrad complained, "at least I have one."

Jeremiah shrugged, "listen, it's cause I don't need one, all right?" he said, opening his door, "Jumper and I are tight. You know, we're, like, bros. come on, how hard can it be?"

Katie shook her head, moving into the middle seat and leaning forward so that she was in between the front seats, "he's got too much of a baby face." she said, "there's no shot."

conrad laughed, "I'd love to see you try."

the girl shrugged, "Oh, if none of you can get it, I've got a plan."

the boy sighed, looking at Katie with a raised eyebrow, "I can't wait to see how that goes."

when the shop doors opened again, the three saw that Jeremiah was shamefully walking back to the car. of course, he didnt have any alcohol in hand. 

"Oh, look at that face." Conrad teased.

"ok, so what?" Jeremiah asked as he got back into the car, "Do you want to, like pay someone to go in and buy it for us or...?"

"go to a different store?" Conrad added, "unless our friends in the back want to give it a try."

Belly shook her head, "well, my luck, my mother would appear in there and ground me for the rest of my life." she said, "but blondie over here..."

Katie smirked, peeking her head between the fisher brothers in the front, "I'm always saving your asses." she teased, "watch and learn, boys."

there were many ways that girls could get away with purchasing things when their under age. all they had to do was look more mature, or at least thats how it worked for Katie. sure, she had a fake ID, but she had to look the part too.

quickly, Katie took off her shirt to reveal the pink bikini top she still had on from earlier... and really needed to change. 

"Whoa, wait what are you-" Jeremiah began with wide eyes.

Katie ignored him, getting out of the car and walking towards the shops doors with a credit card and her fake ID in hand.

as much as she hated it, Katie made sure that the bikini top was revealing enough that Jumper would be distracted and hopefully not even have to check her ID. from the second she walked into the store, she knew she had this in the bag. Jumper's jaw almost dropped when he saw her.