𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧.

"So you were right. Clifford wanted Jason dead because Jason threatened to expose his drug business," Veronica tells Cami over the phone as Cami nodded getting ready for the day.

"Yep. No idea how but I was," Cami tells Veronica who laughs at her.

"I just can't believe this has all happened. I mean Clifford murdered Jason, then murdered Mustang, framed FP by blackmailing him, and then killed himself," Veronica states as Cami sighs at that.

"Just another day in Riverdale. The town full of Pep!" Cami says exclaiming the last sentence making Veronica laugh at her.

"How are you, Vee? Your Dad returning," Cami questions her worried as Veronica sighs.

"Can I move in with you?" Veronica begs Cami who chuckles at her.

"You would not want to do that. My parents even Polly are acting like the last few months didn't even happen," Cami tells Veronica as she shakes her head.

"Polly's back home, my Dad's back home, my Mom's back at The Register. They all just keep smiling and talking about the Jubilee. It's creeping me out. I'm about to go live with Fred. Heck, I'll go live in the garage to get away from this creepiness," Cami states as she slides on her black knee-height rain boots that went with her black tights skirt and thick beige sweater.

"I'll join you," Veronica says making Cami wiggle her eyebrows

"We can keep each other warm," Cami tells Veronica who laughs at her words making Cami laugh with her just as Betty walks in her room.

"Is the Greek suburban tragedy over?" Cami questions Betty who laughs at her slightly.

"Nope. Let's go before we have to endure it anymore," Betty tells Cami who nods at her.