chapter fifteen. The ending.

LIZA'S POV!!!!

==================================================================================

"Oh that is a silly question my child, its pretty obvious" She said back to me. I didn't really care what she said now, I just needed to keep her talking long enough for Damen to come up with a plan to get me down from here. "How is it?" I asked in a bitchy yet confused voice, trying to make out that I was really serious about needing the answer from her. "You refused to join me, you are nothing but a silly disobedient child. And you are too strong, your powers have grown so much that you can rival me" she explained, taking her foo back off the stool. "Oh, I see" I said. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

"You do?" She asked me, looking curious and confused herself now. "Yeah i do, your scared of me" I admitted. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Damen was walking up behind her, as sneaky and sly as a snake. "I'm not scared of you, I'm not scared of anyone" she argued back defensively, getting pissed off now. "Yes you am, because if you wasn't you wouldn't be ding this. Its pretty obvious now" I argued back, still laughing at her. She seemed to think about her next answer before she replied. 

"I'm doing this because I have neither the time or the patience to deal with you" she said in a clam voice. "They why not just let me go back home, back to my family?" I asked as Damen picked up a fallen tree branch from the ground. "That is not your home, they took you from me. But just because I don't want you it doesn't mean that I'm letting them have you" she said with a sick smile on her bitchy face. Oh how I hate this woman, I've never met anyone as cruel and sadistic as her. And I hope that if I live past today I never meet anyone like her ever again, to be honest I would be over the moon if I never meet anyone new again.

"Well guess what?" I asked her, a smile forming on my face. "What?" she asked, looking a little more confused. "They do get me" I said just before Damen smacked her across the head with the branch hard enough to knock her out. "Quickly, untie me" I said to him. "Are you okay?" he asked me throwing the branch to the floor then running over to untie me. "Yeah, I'm fine now" I promised him as he worked on untying my hands. 

"mmmm" Lianna mumbled as she started to come to. "Quickly Damen, she's waking up" I begged him in a panicked voice. Just as he untied my hands Lianna got up from the ground, using her powers she summoned a fire ball and threw it straight at him. Causing him to go flying through the air. "You bitch" I shouted to her, causing her to turn her attention to me. "You stupid, ungrateful child" she yelled at me just as she threw a ball of energy at the stool beneath my feet. The stool fell from under my feet, but the rope was still around my neck. The force of the rope around my neck caught me off guard as it knocked the wind out of me. I struggled with my hands to get it to loosen but I was panicking.

"Damen, help" I screamed out loud, trying to get him to help me. "Dont panick baby, I'll be right there" he shouted back to me between gasps of air. I could hear them fighting behind me but I couldn't see them. I tried to take deep breaths, to slow my breathing so I could loosen the noose around my neck and get free. Eventually I calmed down enough to pull myself up the top of the noose. I pulled myself up enough to sit on the branch that the noose was tied to. Gladly I pulled the noose from around my neck and threw it to the forest's floor, oh how it felt good to be able to breath again.

I turned back just in time to see Lianna throw another big ball of energy at Damen, throwing him into a large oak tree. I watched in shock at he slid down the tree, falling unconscious to the forest floor. "You fucking bitch" I shouted at Lianna, jumping down from the tree. I summoned as much power into my body as I could, fueling it with my anger at Lianna. I thought of all the bad things she did to me, to my family and loved ones. I thought of all the innocent people that have died at her hand, her command. I thought of my dad, how he lost his life so young. I thought about all the years I lost with him, and finally I thought of Damen. Of him lying unconscious on the floor, mere feet away from me.