chapter eight part one

"Home now"

"You bafoon"

"She will, she's my"

"Realise it all"

I heard scattered bits of conversations as I drifted in and out of sleep

"wake soon, then we can"

"Will die for this"

"looks are everything"

"Do not worry my"

None of what i heard made sense though. I didn't hear enough of it to figure out what they were going on about. I was being carried somewhere that much I knew. Every time I drifted in and out I could feel myself being jiggled about, and strong arms rapped around me.

What ever it was that was on that cloth was strong, it managed to knock me out within a matter of seconds. I'm not quite sure how long I was asleep for, Al's I know is it must have been a long time.

When I finally woke up, and I was fully awake I felt groggy as hell. I woke up on a four poster bed, in a bedroom I had never been in before. The walls were all bare brick, just like the walls at Anthony's. They weren't as nice as the ones at Anthony's thou, these ones were dirty and moldy looking. The bed looked as thou it was made of some old hard wood, but I couldn't figure out what kind. There were drapes hanging from the top of the posts on the bed, I'm guessing so i could pull them closed and have some privacy.

"Hello" I called out, hoping someone could help me. I was scared don't get me wrong, but i needed help. I needed to get home, to my mom and Anthony. And Damen. Oh how I missed Damen. I couldn't help but think that if I let him come with me to my bedroom, Lianna wouldn't have been able to take me. He would have kept me safe. I felt bad for going mad at him over something so stupid. And If I knew that night would end the way it did, I would have never gotten angry at him. I would have laughed with him instead.

I wished that I was with him right now, I would be hugging and kissing him so much it would hurt. I wish I was tucked up in deb with him now, just cuddling him close to me. "Someone" I called out again. I couldn't think about Damen right now, it hurt too much. "Someone, help me please" I called out again getting out of bed. My legs felt like jelly underneath my own weight, but I had to get to the door. If I could just get there I could try to get out.

I finally made it to the heavy looking wooden door and tried to open it. "shit" I said when I noticed it was locked. "Hello"I screamed, hoping that someone, anyone would hear me and let me out. Crying I let go of the door handle in defeat and slid down the door until I was sitting on the floor, leaning against it.

"Whaaa" I screamed as someone opened the door I was leaning against. leading me to fall flat on my back. "Son of a butch" I screamed at who ever the person was that opened the door. I sat up and rubbed my head, that's going to hurt for a while. "Hello again Liza" she said. I froze solid, I know I wanted someone to come and open the door, and I know I was hoping it would be anyone. But I forgot who it was that took me. And now here she was once again, trust Lianna to make me get hurt, yet again.

"Ugh go away, let me weather away in peace" I said standing up and making my way back over to the bed.I was so not in the mood to talk to her. "What a lovely way to greet your mother" she said, walking into the room. "Your not my mother, your a freak who kidnapped me" I explained, lying down on the bed. I way as well make myself comfortable, it looks like I'm going to be here for a while. I thought to myself. "I'm the woman who gave birth to you, I'm the woman who carried you in my womb for nine months" She argued.

"Please, just go away. Either that or let me go" I begged. I wanted my mom, hearing her go on and on about her being my mom made me miss mine. "I'm afraid I cant. Your home is here now, this is where you belong" she said with a smug look on her face. "I don't want to be here" I said, sitting up to look her in the eye. "What you want doesn't matter, its what I want that counts" she stated matter of factually.