chapter thirteen part three

"What's happened?" Air asked, as soon as she spotted us entering the camp. Worry was clear on her face, but as soon as she saw our guests the worry disappeared and was replaced with fear . "Who are they?" she whispered to me in a shaky voice, but kept shooting sly glances at the group. "Go get chief and tell her I need to speak to her" I said, ignoring her questions. I didn't see the point in answering them for her only to have to explain all over again to the chief and everyone else. I may as well tell them all at the same time.

"But that's" she started to complain but I interrupted her before she had chance to finish. "Air go, now" I ordered her, not in the mood to piss about the bush. "Fine" she said then stormed of to do as she was told. I didn't want to make her angry with me now, because I know for a fact when I tell everyone the full story she will hate me. So there was no point in me beating about the bush with her.

"Please, she needs help" the man holding the little girl said, pulling my gaze away from a retreating Air. "Oh  yes right, come with me" I said then led him towards the healing tent. "Wait here" I said to him then flew inside the tent to get spirit. "What's wrong?" she asked me, looking worried when she saw me enter her tent . I didn't come in here unless I had to usually. "There is a little girl outside who needs your help" I stated, pointing to the door of her hut. "Is she a fairy?" she asked me, packing a bag with random little potions. "Not fairy no, she appears to be human" I admitted. She just nodded and grabbed more little bottles of potions.

"Are you ready?" I asked her after a few minutes of watching her pack, hoping she could get the move on. "Nearly, go take the girl to Liza's hammock I will be there as soon as I can" she said, with a small smile on her face. "Okay" I said then flew back out side to the group. "Come with me" I said to them then flew off towards Liza's hammock. I made sure that I flew at a slower pace than normal so that they could keep up with me without rushing.

"You can put the little girl in there" I said, pointing to Liza's old hammock. The man nodded then started to climb the tree. He didn't have to climb very far, the hammock wasn't too far from the ground. When he placed the little girl in the hammock he didn't bother to climb back down, instead he just sat on the branch that supported one part of the hammock so he could stay close to the child. .

"Spirit will be here soon to help Angel?" I said, making it sound like a question when I said her name. He nodded his head yes so I took it that I was right. "What are you all doing in the forest?" I asked the man in the tree, guessing the he was the leader of the group. "Were looking for someone" he admitted, looking back down at Angel. "Can I ask who?" I asked him. He didn't answer me, instead he started to sniff the air around him. I watched as realisation appeared on his face.

"She's been here, not too long ago" he said, snapping his head up to look me in the eye's. "Who?" I asked, a little bit confused. "Liza, my Liza" he admitted. I didn't know what to say to him after that, if he knew that I was the reason she was all alone with Lianna now he would go ballistic at me. "She was" I said, avoiding eye contact with him. "What do you mean was?" he asked me, sounding angry now.

"She's gone" I admitted, not wanting to say anything else just in case I slipped up and said a little too much. "Gone where?" he asked, ignoring the fact that I didn't want to talk about it. "Look, we can talk about that later. Right now we have to get Angel back in good health" I said, hoping to the gods that it would work. The man looked a little bit shocked at my outburst, but nodded his head in agreement. "Fine, we will talk soon" he promised then looked back down at little Angel who was still passed out.

"Okay, what's happened here?" Spirit asked, flying over to us with her bag full of random potions. "She just passed out" The man said, looking spirit square in the eyes. "And your name is?" she asked him, sounding a little bossy. "Damen" he admitted, with a forced smile on her face. "Well Damen, shes not human" she stated flying over to Angel. "She is, sort of" he admitted, looking a little confused. "What is she?" spirit asked him, placing her bag down on the hammock beside Angel.

"I cant say, its not my place to tell you" he said, looking a little bit guilty. "I understand that, but I need to know. Her life may depend on it" she said. It was clear to see the internal fight Damen was having, it all played out on his face. "I can't" he said, eventually in a pained voice. "What about if I sent the others away and you tell only me" she said, compromising. "And you wont tell them?" he asked her. "I promise you I wont tell a soul" she said, looking serious. "Okay" he agreed. "Everyone leave, Stone take Damens friends to get some water" she ordered speaking to everyone as well as me. I nodded my head in agreement and gestured for the other's to follow me. "Come with me" I said then flew away.

I was pissed that Spirit made me leave along with the others, but I knew there was no point in arguing. Once she makes a promise there is no chance in hell of getting her to break it. She like like a bank full of others secrets, but no one can ever withdraw them. She works with the spirits to help heal and make premonitions. Not only that thou, she also knows all the prophecy's of every realm.

I was curious as to what the little girl was, she looked and smelled human to me. But if Spirit said she wasn't then she wasn't, Spirit is never wrong about this kind of thing. She knew every species that was out in the world, every species in every different realm.

================================================================================

Okay I know this isn't much but I've been really busy lately. I start work tomorrow as well so I will only be able to upload every weekend as on now.

Thank you xXx