chapter five part one

I decided to go get some breakfast in the kitchen. A girl cant shop on an empty stomach you know. Looking through the fridge I couldn't decide what to have, I mean back home with my mom or at uni I had cereal or a fruit salad but I just want feeling that today. I finally decided on jam on toast because I hadn't had it in a while. Luckily enough the fridge was stocked well and there was some strawberry jam hidden in the back.

"What you making us nice?" I heard a familiar sexy voice ask from behind me. "Well I'm making me so jam on toast, I'll make you some if you like" I explained turning to face him.

"I wont say no" He said bending down to peck me on the lips. He quickly pulled away as Helga walked into the kitchen. "Good morning Helga" I greeted her with a warm smile on my face. Smiling back she said "good morning Miss. Liza, Mr. Damen" Damen nodded his head at her as a greeting. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?" She asked looking at me then Damen. "No thanks I'm doing some toast" I explained. "Okay Miss" She said before turning to leave. "Helga, would you like some" I asked. I felt sorry for her always doing things for others and no one ever doing anything for her. "No thank you Miss" She said, she looked a little shocked at my offer. "Well if you change your mind just let me know" I said. She smiled and nodded before leaving the kitchen.

"That was nice of you" Damen said as I placed four slices of bread in the toaster. "Well, I am a nice person" I said turning to face him. "That you are" He said back, smiling. "She was so close to catching us just" He said with a slight frown. "I know" I said with a smile. I found it quite exiting, like I'm doing something I shouldn't. "What if she did catch us?" He said with a worried look on his face. "We would think of something to tell her, don't worry" I said giving him a warm smile.The toast popped up in the toaster. Once I finished spreading the jam on the warm toast i placed all four slices on a plate and took it over to the breakfast bar, Damen followed and sat down. "Look, she didn't catch us, our secret is safe" I said in a reassuring tone taking a slice of toast.

"I know, Its just that now I've got you I really don't want to loose you" He admitted. Hearing him say that made my heart swell to twice its normal size. I'm not used to having a man in my life, especially a man who says such nice things to me. "You wont loose me" I said back. Ignoring the fact that he had a mouth full of half chewed toast I lent forward and placed a soft kiss on his lips then went back to eating my toast. Once we were finished Damen took the plate and started to clean up my mess.

"So where to first mister your guide?" I asked rapping my arms around his waist as he put the dish towel on the work surface. "Depends on what you want to buy first" He said. I thought it over, I was in desperate need of new underwear more than anything. "I need undies" I admitted, going slightly red with embarrassment. I saw a cheeky grin appear on his face as he turned to face me. "I'm liking the sound of that, will you try them on for me and everything" He asked. "Nope" I answered him. He pulled his puppy dog eyes at me, knowing full well I cant resist it. "Oh come on" I said pulling him out the kitchen.

================================================================================

THE TOWN SHOPPING CENTER

================================================================================

The town was beautiful, there were flowers in little gardens littered all around, old buildings housing all the shops you could need and not a car in sight. Everyone was either on foot or traveling by horse and carriage.

"come on then" Damen said pulling me towards what looked like a  lingerie shop. I couldn't help but giggle at his eagerness. I mean this man has already seen me naked, on a few occasions. So why was he so eager to see me in undies? Once we were inside the shop he led me straight over to the sexy undies. I felt my cheeks heat up into a blush at I was looking at them. They were pretty much all lace that didn't look like they would cover much. I looked over at Damen to see him piling his arms with different things for me to try on.

"Erm...what are you doing?" I asked him with a giggle.

"Well, unless you try them how are we supposed to know if they look good on you" He explained piling yet more stuff in his arms. "I'm nit trying them on, what if other people have tried them on before me" I said, I have a major clean problem and just the thought that other women were trying them on made me cringe. "Aww please" He pleaded. "Ugh, well get some from the back of the rail they might be clean" I said. I hated it when he was upset so I agreed. "Yes miss" He saluted me, causing him to drop everything in his arms in the floor.

"You narna" I said laughing. He quickly picked everything up and placed them back on there own rails before getting fresh items from the back. Whilst he was doing that i thought i would look around for some every day underwear. No doubt Damen would rather me train in just a thong but I need sensible undies too. I picked up some plain white and black bra's and plain women's boxers. Heading over to the changing rooms Damen caught up with me. "Here, try there" He said handing me a basket full. "You have a basket now?" I asked. Nodding he said "Yeah the shop assistant gave it to me" Tutting at him I headed into the changing rooms.

I tried on the bra's I chose first, once I was happy they all fit me well I got to trying on Damens choices. I picked up a red lace thong and just stared at it in shock. "No way" I said to myself. "No way what?" I heard Damen ask from the other side of the curtain. "red thong" I answered. "aww what not?" He asked. "There's nothing to it" I said with a giggle the shock now dying away. I placed the thong, along with another ten I found to one side and picked up some deep purple lace french nickers. "Now that's better" I said putting them on. "What's better" I heard from the other side of the curtain again. "Wait and see" I said picking up a matching bra and putting it on. I couldn't see how I looked because there wasn't a mirror in here, the only one was out where Damen is bit it felt really  nice on.

Taking a deep breath I walked out the changing room and stopped in-front of Damen. His face because so filled with lust, I could tell he just wanted to rip the sexy undies of me there and them. Deciding to play with him a little I did a little twirl then shook my bum at him a little. I heard him moan, causing me to smile.

"So, I'm guessing you like it then" I said in a flirty voice walking over to him. I trailed a finger down over his lips, his chin and down his chest. Stopping when i came to his jeans. "Hell yes" He said, swallowing. i gave him a soft kiss them went back into the changing room. I picked out a strapless bra. "Why is there a strapless in here?" I called out and asked. "Oh yeah, there's a masquerade ball in a few days, I thought a strapless would be good" He explained. That seemed fair enough to me, I quickly tried everything else on, happy that they all fit I got dressed and left the changing room.

"Okay, they all fit" I said to Damen. smiling he said "Lets go pay then" Oh crap, I don't have any money. "Erm Damen" he turned back to face me. "Whats up babe?" He asked "I don't have any money" I admitted, my face going red with embarrassment. "That's fine, I have plenty enough for both of us" He said pulling me along to the till. Once he paid for my items we left the shop. "Thank you" I said, kissing him.

We spent the rest of the day going from shop to shop, I bought some new jeans, tops and sweat pants. going shopping with Damen actually made it a fun experience.

================================================================================

Hey guys I know that this wasn't much of a chapter but It needed to be done to lead on to better things further on in the story lol

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)
              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD
              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p