Chapter fourteen part three (who said blood was thicker than water?)

"But how is that even possible? I mean how did you see her?" Air asked me trying to understand what I was telling her, confusion clear on her face. "I don't know, I've got to go and see Angel" I admitted then walked away from them. I didn't have the time to sit and explain everything that's happened to them right now, I need to go and check on my Angel. I need to make sure that she's okay.

It wasn't hard to find her, the fairy's camp wasn't that big and she was in a hammock in a tree so she was easy  enough to find. She was still sleeping when I got to her, but already she was looking much more better than she was not too long ago. She had some colour back in her pretty petite face, and her breathing was more even. "I'll come back for you soon, I promise you that" I whispered to her then kissed her for head softly. "Okay daddy, but please make sure that Liza stays safe. She's so much more important than any of us realize" She said back to me without once opening her eyes.

I loved it when she called me dad, even though technically I wasn't. I wasn't even part of her blood family, but still. To me she will always be my family, and if Liza agrees then she will be my daughter. We will adopt her, so she will once again have a real family. One that will love her are care for her, one who will always be there for her. "I will baby" I promised her then got down from the tree to make my way towards my men.

I found them all by a camp fire, drinking fresh water. "We have to go" I announced to them all. "Why?" they all started to ask me. "Liza, she's going to escape from Lianna again, we have to go and help her" I explained, not bothering to take a seat. "How do you know this?" One of them men who's name I do not know asked me. "It's a long story, you will just have to believe me" I said back to him. I waited as they all murmured to each other, loosing my patience. "Look if you don't want to come with me then fine, stay here" I shouted to them then stormed off, I didn't have the time to piss about with them.

================================================================================

ANTHONY'S POV!!!!

================================================================================

The next morning everyone was up by the crack of dawn, ready to go looking for Liza. I was so lucky that none of the people from my kingdom complained about what I asked of them, they were willing to help me and my family in any way that they could. And whats a better way to help me than helping find my grand daughter? "Are you ready?" Crystal asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes, what about the others?" I asked her with a smile on my face. For some reason I felt happy today, like it was going to be a good day. "There nearly ready, just getting some fresh water for the day ahead" she explained to me. "Okay, can you go and ask them all to come here when they are ready? I need to have a quick word with them" I asked her. "Yeah, of course" she said with a smile then walked away.

I waited as couple by couple my people started to walk over to me, each one of them looked well rested and healthy. "How is everyone today?" I asked them, just to make sure. I would never ask my men to continue this rescue mission if they are ill, I would send them straight back home to get themselves better. They each answered me with "Great" "Fine" and "Okay" so I was quite happy with that. "Today is going to be long, hot and very tiring. It will push each of us to our limits, but it will all be worth it at the end. I know that today is the day we will find my Liza and take her back home" I told them all. I didn't want to lie to them and say that today will be a piece of cake, that we will find her within minutes and take her home. I will always choose to tell the truth, its better that way rather than lying.

"If you have changed your mind, and no longer wish to carry on this search then you may leave. You can go back home and I will never look at you any differently as I do now, at least you all tried" I explained, giving them chance to back out. I waited a minute of so just to give them the chance, but no one left. Not one person even looked like they wanted to leave. "Thank you all, so very much" I said to them all as tears started to well up in my eyes. "Right then, lets get going" I shouted as I turned from them to walk away. It really touched me how all of the people here are willing to help me.

"That was good of you" Crystal said, coming to walk beside me. "What?" I asked her, not understanding what she was going on about. "Giving them the chance to go home" she explained to me. "Oh, well I cant expect them all to stay just because I want them to, its there choice at the end of the day" I said back to her, a smile on my face. We walked in silence for a while, none of us having anything to say.

As we walked further and further into the forest it got quieter, and we passed less and less animals. There wasn't even any birds in the trees gracing us with there songs like they normally do every where else. I wont lie it was a little creepy, but what did we expect? were in a forest that is ruled over by an evil witch. "Something's wrong" Crystal said to me, looking worried and scared at the same time. "Don't fret my child" I said to her in a reassuring voice, I couldn't let her get all worked up.

================================================================================

I know this isn't much, and I know its not very good. But you guys needed to know it for the next chapter to make sense. I'm working on that now, and it is nearly finished but I'm still trying to make it all fit. It will be up by Sunday. That's a promise.

I'm so sorry that you have had to wait for this little bit, but thank you all for being patient with me. I love you all for just giving it a read XD