chatpet eleven part one

I stared at her in shock, not believing what my eyes were seeing. She was so small and cute, with bright pink hair. Her skin was sun kissed, but not in a bad way. Her dress was grass green, falling to just above her knees. It wasn't a tailored dress or anything like that, but still looked perfect with its jagged edges. She had no shoes on, but she didn't need them. Not with her gold wings that keep her air born, making it pointless to walk.

"How is it possible?" I asked her. "There are more species in this world than you know of, I just happen to be one of them" she explained to me. "Oh" I said back, not knowing what to say. I wanted to ask her about all the other species there are, but I doubt I could handle so much new information in one day. It would change all my knowledge of the world, and right about now I felt a little too fragile. All the new information would just make me crack.

"What's your name?" I asked her in a quiet voice. "Air, most of my face are named after nature" She explained to me, still smiling. "That sounds cool" I admitted, and it did. Where I'm from only very few people name there children after nature, or even precious stones. Humans prefer human names like Mark, or Sally or even Bob. "My names Liza" I said to her. She told me her name so it was only fair I told her mine in return.

"I know, I've been watching you since you escaped Lianna's castle" she admitted. I backed away from her slowly a little scared, why was she following me? did she work for Lianna? "Why?" I asked, keeping my voice strong. "Ive been flying to the castle gates every day ever since I found out you were taken there, that place is no good for you" she admitted, looking serious. "You don't work for her?" I asked, needing her to confirm it. "No, I would rather die than work for her. My species want her off the throne" she explained, making me feel a little bit better. I still didn't know if I could trust her thou.

"So is she you queen then?" I asked, a little bit confused. "She's the queen of the whole realm, but my species do not bow to her will" she said to me, clearing my scatters thoughts up a little. "Then why don't you just over throw her?"I asked. "Its not that simple, there's a prophesy that says 'the one' will take over and become our new queen. We have to wait for her" she explained. "Who is the one?" I asked, hoping she would tell me. "We do not know, no one knows. We only know that 'the one' is a woman"

I walked closer into her, away from the pond's edge and took a seat. "Well I hope that the one will show up soon" I said with a smile on my face. All's Lianna does is bring people pain, she never helps people. And to be honest I don't think she knows how. "Thank you" she said, flying closer to me. She stopped flying and hovered above my knee. "Can I sit please?" she asked me, pointing down to my knee. "Of course you can" I said. She lowered herself down and sat on my knee. When she made contact with my skin it tickled, not in the laughing until you wee yourself kind of way. But like someone stroked a feather across my skin.

"Are you still hungry?" she asked me. "Yeah, I'm starving to be honest" I admitted to her. I forgot until she asked that I was hungry, but now she mentioned it I could feel it again. "I can get you some food if you like" she offered. "Oh please, that would be wonderful" I accepted, happy that soon my stomach would be full. "Come with me then" she ordered, flying up from off my knee, hovering in the air as I stood up.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I was on my feet. "To my camp" she said then started to fly forward. "Where is your camp" I asked, hoping it was no where near Lianna's castle. "Its not far, just a little bit past the lake" she said. I was glad, and now that she mentioned it I noticed we were walking by the side of the pond. "Will the rest of the fairies mind me coming to your camp?" I asked, worried.

I didnt want to cause a stir amongst everyone. "No, they will be glad to see you to be honest. Every night I've gone back and reported what I've seen. They didnt like the fact that you were forced to stay there" she explained to me. It made me feel good knowing that they cared about me, or at least worried about me.