Healing blood-part one

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

I woke up rapped in Damen's soft but strong arms. I liked the feeling of waking up next to him, It made me feel safe and loved. He looked so peaceful lying there asleep, like he didn't have a worry in the world when in reality he had all my worries on his mind. I looked at his soft plumped lips wanting nothing more than to kiss them but not wanting to wake him up. Slowly I bent down until our lips touched softly. It was only a quick soft peck that lasted no longer than a second or so but still he started to stir. "Morning beautiful" He greeted me in a sleepy voice smiling, how could he sound so sexy when he's so sleepy?. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I said in a soft quiet voice stroking his loft hair. Still smiling he said "Don't worry about it, I couldn't think of a better way to be woken. Or a better person to wake me up" This guy was so cheesy some times but I must admit, I loved it. He lifted his head slightly to kiss my ever willing lips. 

Just like always the kiss became much more passionate. He pulled me to lie on top of him as our kiss deepened. I could live of this mans kisses alone and never need food, water or even air. I rolled onto my beck, pulling him on top of me not breaking the kiss. I rapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him closer to me. After a while he pulled out of the kiss to look at me. "That was a better wake up kiss" He said with a cocky grin on his face. I smiled and blushed, slightly embarrassed. "Have I ever told you that I love it when you blush?" He asked causing me to blush even more. "What time is it?" I asked changing the subject. He looked at the clock above his bed then said "6.45, we still have some time before we have to get up" he had a mischievous smile on his face.

A thought came to my mind causing me to smile. "I need to take a shower, but It would be a waist of water if I'm not dirty and sweaty" I said smiling, hoping he would catch on. Thankfully he did as he bent back down to kiss me. He kissed from my mouth to my jaw and kissed his usual trail down to my breasts. I pulled him into me as he caressed my nipples with his tongue causing me to moan. I loved it when this man touched me. I pushed him off me and sat up. Pushing him to sit down I sat on his lap then pulled him in for another kiss. I started to grind on his lap causing him to get hard. I giggled and carried on. "Your such a tease" he said in a lust filled voice. Bending my head down I whispered "I know" in his ear. "I can teas too" He threatened and threw me on my back, hovering above me.

================================================================================

"Now that is what you call a good wake up call" Damen said when we finished. I nodded my head in agreement still slightly out of breath. "Now I'm all sweaty and dirty I'm going to have a shower, fancy saving the planet with me?" I asked. He knew what I  meant from last time so he followed behind me as I entered his bathroom. I didn't bother to put any clothes on because we were only going into the next room. Since meeting Damen I'm not as scared to do things. As I turned on the shower Damen just stood by the door watching me. "Are you coming in?" I asked stepping into the shower. "In a minute, I want to watch you for a while" He said causing me to giggle. He watched me as I washed my hair, staring as the bubbles fell from my head and trailed down my body leaving a soapy trail behind.

When I grabbed the shower gel to wash myself Damen joined me in the shower. He took the shower gel out of my hand and squeezed some into his hands then applied it to my back. He washed me all over, every inch of my body until I was as clean as clean could me. I didn't try to stop him because I liked the fact that he was touching me. "My turn" I said with a seductive smile, taking the shower gel off him and squeezing it into my hands. I love lynx shower gel. I washed him just as thoroughly as he did me. I loved cleaning him because I got to explore every inch of his body seeing how big his muscles really were. Why thin man wore clothes I'll never know. If you looked up perfection in a dictionary it would come up with a picture of him.