Healing Blood-part five

I cant believe we just had sex in the gardens. Don't get me wrong it was awesome, and romantic with all the flowers and statues. But anyone could have seen us. I must admit that added to the excitement of it all. I looked over just in time to see Damen pulling his jeans up, have I mentioned that its a shame to cover that body of his? I forced  myself to look away from the god in front of me so I could finish getting dressed.

"Ready?" Damen asked, placing a soft kiss on my cold cheek. "Yep" I said back with a smile. He offered me his hand to help me up so I took it. I would always love this garden even more now, it held more memories for me than anywhere else in this mansion, more precious memories. We walked back into the house and bumped into Helga. "Miss Liza I've been looking for you. Mr Anthony would like you to try on your dress for tomorrows masquerade ball, I've laid it out on your bed for you" She said, smiling. "Okay, thank you Helga" I said smiling back as she walked off.

"Well that was close, if she came looking five minutes earlier she would have found us in the garden" Damen said with a laugh, causing me to giggle. We walked back to my room without bumping into anyone else, when I walked in my jaw dropped at the sight of the dress. It was a silver corset and black skirt. It looked so beautiful lying there on my bed. I ran over to it and carefully picked it up. "Its beautiful" Damen stated. "Yeah" I said, still in awe.

"Try it on" He said, taking a seat on my bed. Smiling I said "Okay". I undressed in front of Damen, he has seen it all anyway so there was no point in me going into the bathroom. I put the corset on first but couldn't tie it up. "Damen, will you do me a favour?" I asked, giving him my puppy dog eyes. He laughed as he stood up. "will you lace me up?" I asked. "I suppose, but only of I can unlace it tomorrow night?" He asked, with a mischievous smile. "Deal" I said with a giggle.

He laced me up so tight it was hard to breath. "Cant breath" I joked as he tied the lace into a bow. "That's how its supposed to be" He said, smiling. Once Damen went to sit back on my bed I put the skirt on. It wasn't very long, stopping just below my knee. It was black so it clashed with the corset, but in a good way.  "You look stunning" Damen stated. "Do I really?" I asked, nervous. The dress was stunning, but for some reason I kept thinking that It wasn't right for me. That I was taking its beauty away, leaving it as plane as me.

"Yes, you really do" He said in awe. I walked over to my wardrobe and looked in the full length mirror on the inside of one of the doors. I stood there staring at myself in shock. He was right, I did look stunning. The corset and skirt helped with evening out my proportions, and made me look like a princess. The silver and black both bought out my pail skin tone, making it somehow look good. I did a little twirl and watched as the skirt flaired out. "I love it" I screamed out in joy, causing Damen to laugh.

"Do I really get to wear this tomorrow?" I asked, not believing it was true. "Yes, you do my love" He said getting up from my bed and walking over to me. "You will be the bell of the ball" he whispered into my ear then kissed my cheek softly. "I don't want to ever take it off" I admitted when he pulled away. "You will start to smell if you don't" He joked. "I don't care, I love it that much I would put up with the smell" I admitted, causing him to laugh. 

"If you don't take it off, it wont be fresh and clean for tomorrow night" He explained, causing me to pout in disappointment. "Fine, can you unlace me?" I asked, admitting defeat. "Anything for you my love" He said with a smile. I liked how he kept saying my love to me to me, it made me go all warm and mushy inside. He untied the lace to my corset slowly, no doubt enjoying the fact he gets to remove my clothes.

When I was unlaced he removed the corset and placed it softly on my bed. Why he was doing that I took the skirt off and placed that next to it. "Can you see any pajamas anywhere?" I asked him, looking around my room. "Here" he said, passing me my red ones I bought when we went shopping. They had a picture of a cute baby devil on them and "horny devil" written below him. "Any reason for picking these ones?" I asked, amused. "I think they describe you, perfectly" He joked. I hit him in the arm and laughed. "Who's the horny one?" I asked sarcastically pulling the pajama bottoms one. "Both of us" he stated, steeling my top from me. "Hey" I complained trying to take it back, but he ran away from me to the other side of my room.

"You will run mister" I said chasing after him. Every time I got within reach of him he ran away from me again. "No fair, its cold you know?" I complained but laughed in the process. "Catch me if you can" he said running away from me yet again. "I'm trying" I admitted still chasing him. Eventually I gave up and stopped in the middle of my room crossing my arms over my chest, staring him in the eyes. "What do you want to trade for it?" I asked. I knew that he would most likely say something inappropriate but I didn't care, I would probably agree to anything he thought of. "Hmmm, well lets see" he said, walking towards me.

He stopped a few feet away from me and placed a finger to his lips. Pretending he was thinking. "I want to tie you to your bed and do what ever I like to you" He said causing me to giggle. "Kinky aren't we?" I joked. I knew that I said I would probably do anything he said, but not that. I liked to be in control. "Next" I said. He pouted but went back to thinking. "A kiss" he eventually said. "Just a kiss?" I was wary of him, no way would he want just a kiss. "Just a kiss" He admitted with a smile. "Okay" I agreed, smiling back at him.

He walked over to me, stopping only an inch or two away from me. I went to grab my top from him but he pulled it away. "I want my kiss first" he said. "Okay" I agreed closing the inch or two distance between us. He kissed me so passionately I was tempted to jump him then and there, but that was most likely his plan all along. I loved kissing this man, more than I loved anything else in the world. When I pulled away his face fell into a pout. "You said just a kiss" I stated and took my top out of his hands. It killed me to pull away but if that kiss continued I would have ripped his clothes from his back.

"No fair" He said, pulling me back in for a kiss. This kiss was hard and hungry, and to be honest I loved it. I know most girls are into the soft and kind kisses. But not me, I loved the rough kisses we had. My stomach growled, saving me. "Hungry?" He asked when he pulled out of the kiss. "A little yeah" I admitted. "Come on" he said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of my bedroom.

================================================================================

We ended up in the kitchen. Damen went to look through the fridge why I took a seat. After a minute or so he returned with a glass of blood. "Have a little of this, your still weak" he said, placing the glass full in front of me. I looked at it and took a deep breath. I was still creeped out at how much i enjoyed it. I know that its in my DNA to like it but I was bought up human. I didnt really like the sight of blood to begin with, and now I'm drinking it.

I bought the glass to my lips and sipped at it. I didn't want to gulp it down like last time. I wanted to drink it slow, to see if there was a piece of me that disliked it. It turned out that every part of me loved it. "What do you want to eat my love?" Damen asked me pulling me out of my thoughts. "Erm.....eggy bread" I said. I hadn't had eggy bread in ages. "How do you make that?" he asked, looking a little confused. I placed the glass of blood back on the table and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed a couple of eggs then got the bread out of the bread bin. "Can you get me a bowl?" I asked Damen as I cut a few slices of bread.

He grabbed a bowl and placed it on the work surface in front of me. "Watch and learn" I said as I cracked one egg, letting its continence fall into the bowl. I did the same to the other one and put the egg shells in the bin. "Can you put the frying pan on the hob for me?" I asked. He nodded and turned the oven hob on. I grabbed a folk out of the drawer and whisked at the eggs, just enough so the yolks were mixed a little with the egg whites. When that was done I dipped a slice of bread in the egg, satisfied that both sides were covered I dropped it into the frying pan. I checked on it every few seconds until it was done then took it out the pan and placed it on a plate Damen got out the cupboard.

"Try it" I urged him as I cooked some more. When they were done I placed them on a second plate and took them over to the breakfast bar. "What do you think?" I asked, placing another slice on his plate. "I like it" He admitted, digging into the second slice. "My mom and dad used to make it me as a kid" I explained, digging into my own. "They thought of some mad but good food" He said with a mouth full of food. "I know right?" I agreed.

================================================================================

Okay I'm going to leave it here for tonight. Tomorrow's chapter is the masquerade ball hopefully :)

Please COMMENT_ I love to hear what you guys think :) it makes me feel loved

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p