Chapter five-part six

================================================================================

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" Damen asked Anthony in a serious voice and squeezed my hand reassuringly. Anthony noticed the gesture and smiled. "Finally" he shouted out in joy confusing both me and Damen. "Finally what?" I asked in a confused voice. "Your here to tell me that you are a couple aren't you?" He asked looking a little confused himself now. Damen looked at me and smiled before turning back to Anthony, "that's one of the reasons yeah" he said still smiling. "There's more than one reason that you here?" Anthony asked looking more confused than before. "Yeah, but I think we should all sit down and talk. Betty (Liza's mom) needs to be there too" Damen said no longer smiling. Anthony nodded and closed his bedroom door.

"Go to the living room. I'll get Betty and meet you there" He said then left walking down the hall. I was so worried about what my mom would think of me and Damen being a couple. If that's even what we are, in fact I was more worried about that than I was about telling them about my dream. "Come on" Damen said pulling me back down the hall. "Do you thank she will disapprove?" I asked Damen, worried. "Who?" He asked looking at me. "My mom, she's never likes the thought of me with any guy" I admitted turning to look where we were walking. It was true, my mom always told me that guys were no good for me. That they would only hurt and use me and until I met Damen it all seemed to be true. When we had the talk about "the birds and the bees" all's she said was that if I have sex I would end up with all sorts of diseases and get pregnant. "I don't know, I haven't spoken to your mother much" He admitted, sounding worried himself.

"I hope she approves. I mean even if she doesn't it doesn't matter to me, but I would like it if she was happy about it" I explained. I know me and my mom had been distant lately. And that things between us weren't that good but she was still my mom. If not by blood then by love. "Even if she doesn't agree I will still be with you" He promised opening the living room doors. We were in a new room, one I had only seen when Damen took me on the tour of the house. The walls were all exposed stone and the floors had gorgeous stone tiles. The furnishings were warmer in this room with a soft fabric sofa and arm chairs. There was a huge TV easily 50" and surround sound. There was a thick shaggy rug on the floor that felt good beneath my bare feet.

On the far wall there was a book shelf with rows upon rows of what looked like photo albums. There was also log fire place in this room just like the ones in other rooms. On the mantle piece above the fire were photos of what looked like me. I walked closer to get a better look. "Oh my god" I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "Whats a matter?" Damen asked coming to stand behind me. "There me, there all me" I said in a shaky voice. "I know, I bought them with me when I came here. There a few of the hundreds that Lianna has" He explained placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You brought these here?" I asked even though he said he did. "Yeah, I thought Anthony would like them" He admitted kissing my cheek. "How could I not know that someone was taking these pictures of me?" I asked pointing to some of me playing in a park, walking down the street and talking to Kierre. "Kierre" I said in a soft voice picking up a photo of me and her laughing and eating a McDonald's. "Is that her?" Damen asked. Nodding I said "yeah, thats her" then pulled the photo in to my chest, hugging it as if it was Kierre. "How did she get those ones?" I asked pointing to school pictures. "She has people everywhere working for her" he admitted sounding ashamed.

I turned to face him "You dont work for her anymore, don't feel ashamed" I said placing my hands on each side of his face. He smiled at me "I'm sorry" he apologised then kissed me softly. "Don't apologise" I said when we pulled out the kiss. I pulled him over to the sofa and sat down.

We looked towards the door as Anthony entered with my mother. She looked like she had just woken up with her hair sticking up in random places. "Okay tell us what ever else it was you wanted to tell us" Anthony said taking a seat in one of the arm chairs at my mom took a seat in the other. I looked at Damen, pleading with my eyes for him to tell them. Smiling he said,

"Liza had another dream" he paused so the others could absorb it. What did he mean another dream? I looked at him confused this was the first one I've ever had. "Another?" I asked "You have had some before but you forgot, Lianna has a power to make you forget them. Because it was her who started the dreams she can stop and erase all memories of them" He explained to me. Wow that scary woman sure does have some good ass powers when all's that I can do it run fast and apparently talk telepathically.

"She told Liza to give you a message, the time is nearly here and she will have her vengeance" Damen told them. I was so glad that he was the one telling the story because if it was left to me I would have broken down without a doubt. That woman scared the living daylights out of me. "Was there anything else?" Anthony asked. "Yes" I said looking at my mom. "Mom, me and Damen....well were.......were" Damen cut me off "Were together" He said. "Together as in your a couple?" She asked her voice going high pitched. "Yeah" I admitted.

"No, no that cant be" She argued. "We are mom" I said looking her in the eyes. "No I wont allow it" she said. I knew that she would be upset that I finally got myself a boyfriend but she was bordering on pissed. "You have no choice mom" I argued back. "But that cant be, your my baby girl. Your not ready for a boyfriend" she said starting to cry. "Mom I'm not a baby any more" I said in a softer voice getting up and walking over to her. "I'm happy with him mom" I said hugging her. I didn't realise just how much I missed her hugs until that moment. She pulled me into her deepening our hug. for a petite woman she had strength. "Cant....breath" I said. "Oh sorry" She apologised letting me go. We both looked at each other and burs out laughing.

When we finally sobered up she turned to face Damen, "You hurt her and I will find a way to kill you" she threatened then smiled at me. "I'll look after her I promise" Damen said smiling. "Lianna knows" Damen then said facing Anthony. "How?" Anthony asked. "Liza was asleep with me when she had her dream" Damen said sounding a little embarrassed. "Well, now she knows it was definitely you that crossed her" Anthony said sounding worried.

"She would have guessed anyway. No one knows of a way to kill me, they only know how to hurt me. So when I didn't return to her she would have figured it out" Damen explained. "What do you mean no one can kill you?" I asked confused again. "I've got all my powers now so all my vulnerability has gone. I was the first halfbreed so nothing was known about my kind.About what I would be like. When I finally came into all my powers there was an accident and a lot of people died. I should have died too but I didn't, I had broken bones cuts and bruises but I lived" He explained. "So I cant die?" I asked, I mean we were the same so I should be immortal too.

"No, until all your powers show them selves you can still die" He admitted. "Oh" I said back worried again. If Lianna got to me now I would die, I need to unlock all my powers and fast. "I want to work on my powers" I said to him. "Tomorrow" he promised. I smiled at him then yawned. "I think you two should go back to bed, we will get to work on your powers tomorrow Liza and sort out a plan to stop Lianna" Anthony said to us. I nodded and stood up. "Night mom, Anthony" I said "Good night baby" My mom said then hugged me. "Good night Damen" she said then went to hug him. "Anthony smiled at us then said his goodbyes too.

================================================================================

"That went well" Damen said lying down next to me. "Better than I thought" I said placing my face on his bare chest. He pulled his arms up to rub my arm softly. I fell asleep quickly rapped in his arms, I felt so safe with him. I didn't dream again that night which I was glad about. If I had another visit by Lianna I don't think I would have been able to sleep for a week.

================================================================================

Okay I know that this part wasn't that good but its another bridge section that's needed to lead to other parts, I promise it will get better soon xXx.

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p