Chapter five-part five

================================================================================

"That was just.....wow" Damen said kissing my head. I must admit, he was right there. "Is It always like that? that good I mean?" I asked. I know that it was a stupid question but I honestly didn't know. "It depends" he stated, playing with a lock of my hair. "Depends on what?" I asked. "Well, If you love the person its supposed to be the best, but if you don't love the person. If its just a hock up then its just okay" He explained. I understood what he was on about, because it made sense. But it bought another question to my mind. When we made love it was fantastic and I could never imagine it being better. Does that mean I loved him? I've always said from the moment I was raped that I would wait until I found a man I loved. And I gave in to Damen. I knew that he was the one I wanted my first time to be with, and I do feel strongly for him. But do I love him?

"Some people say it gets better with time as well and some medical expert's say that as women age it gets better. Some women never have an orgasm until there older or that it gets easier for them to climax as they get older" He said bringing me out of my thoughts. "How do you know all this?" I asked, truly intrigued. "I did a lot of reading when I was under Lianna's rule and because her kingdom was very feminist most of the people under her rule learned a lot about women, and how to please them" He explained. Huh, so Lianna was a feminist? "How many women have you been with?" I asked then immediately regretted it. That was too much of a personal question to ask someone. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that" I said quickly.

"No, I don't mind. When I was younger I was sex mad. I've lost count of how many to be honest. But when I became one of her personal guards I changed. Seeing pictures of you, of how pure you were, knowing how good you are of all the research that was don't on you made me want to change. Tonight was the first time for me in ten years" he admitted. I was shocked at how jealous I felt, about all the women he had been with. I don't mean that I want to go and sleep about now but I was jealous of those women. I realised that I wanted to be his first, his only lover.

"Please don't think any less of me" Damen asked in a quiet voice. "I don't sweet, I think that you are strong. Not many men can go ten years without sex" I said, reassuring him. I knew that much from when I was at uni. Every guy would always talk about how they had to get some every day or they would go insane. "I know, but I was a man slag and I hate that about my past" he admitted. I sat up and turned to face him. "Look here, I don't think any less of you. I never could. Whats in your past if your past" I said and kissed him softly.

He pulled me back down to lie on top of him, kissing me passionately. As long as I lived I don't think I could ever get enough of this mans kisses. It wasn't long until it started to get heated between us again. He flipped me over softly onto my back and hovered over me, kissing me once again. I trailed my fingertips over his chiseled chest. Oh he was sexy. "I've got to stop now or we will have a repeat performance of earlier, and that will make you soar" He said in a lust filled voice and rolled off me. I was so tempted to say that It doesn't matter, to tell him to make love to me again there and then. But I knew that we couldn't, If I was in pain tomorrow people would start to get suspicious and we couldn't have that.

I giggled as he pulled me in for a hug, rapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Do you want to sleep here tonight?" He whispered in my ear. I know that I probably shouldn't in case someone goes in my room looking for me in the morning but I could just say that I went for a walk. "Yeah" I said to him. "Well we best get some sleep, we have training tomorrow" he said kissing my head. "Good night" I said "Goodnight" He said back. I fell asleep quick rapped in his strong protective arms.

================================================================================

"I see you have got yourself a play thing" I heard someone say to me in a bitchy tone. I knew that voice from somewhere, but where? "He's not a play thing" I said back defensively. "He wont stay long, he's got what he wanted now" She said in a bored voice. I didn't want to believe her so I didn't respond. "Open your eyes and look at me" I did as I was told but I was surrounded in darkness. "I cant see you" I called out, frightened. "That's because your not ready to yet" She said. I was confused. How could I not be ready? I was here talking to a strange woman, a woman who's voice I knew, but didn't know at the same time.I was more than ready.