Angel-part three

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

"Where are you going?" Lianna asked me as I walked away. "Back to my new room" I said,  sarcastically. I would rather stay down here if its the furthest I can get away from her. "You don't have to anymore, now that you've fed you can have your room back" she explained. "No, I'd rather stay down there" I said, pointing down the stairs. "Oh suit yourself, you will soon come running back to be, begging for your old room back" she predicted, sounding pissed off once again. "Never" I promised, continuing down the stairs and out of her ear shot. There was no way that I would ever go running to her begging for a bedroom. I would rather cut my own tongue out first, besides it didn't seem so bad in the basement.

The candle Helga bought down was still lit, igniting the room with light. I took a look around, inspecting the place that was now my  home. It wasn't very big down here, not as big as you would think a dungeon is. The walls were all dirty and covered in what looked like dried blood. That would explain the stagnant dirty smell down here. There wasn't any furniture, no seats or a bed. Not even any rags I could sleep on. But I would make do, I will not give Lianna the satisfaction of me asking her for my room back.

There wasn't really much to do down here, well to be completely honest there wasn't anything to do down here at all. But I would find something to do to keep myself entertained. Actually, this would be the perfect place to train Liza. I thought to myself with a smile. If I'm going to be stuck here, I may as well try to make myself stronger. I might be able to escape then. I though, happy with myself. I was a little annoyed at myself for not thinking of it sooner, but now is better than never. If I can master at least one of my powers and get a little bit stronger I will have a better chance of escaping.

================================================================================

DAMEN'S POV!!!!

================================================================================

When I told Angel she was going to get her own room she smiled so big you could never guess that anything was wrong in the world. Crystal volunteered to help her decorate it the way she wanted it, giving me and Anthony some time to get our plan together. He went to go and see who would help us rescue Liza, whilst I trained. Anthony thought that i was too emotionally involved to keep a clear head. And I suppose he was right, that's why I decided to train for a while. Beating the living shit out of a dummy sounded really good to me anyways.

I didn't realise how long I was decapitating the dummy for until Crystal and Angel came to find me. "Damen, my room is all purple" Angel said running up to me. "Is that so?" I asked, picking her up to give her a hug. "Yeah, eww your sweaty" She said with a giggle. "What? me? never" I said then hugged her closer to me, laughing as she tried to squirm away. "Okay okay, ill go and have a shower" I promised putting her back down."Will you come and have a look at my room afterwards?" She asked me, giving me puppy dog eyes. I swear this little girl was so cute she never needs to do the puppy dog eyes.

"I promise" I said with a smile. "Well, I'll go and get Angel something to eat and you can go get yourself clean" Crystal said, scrunching her face up at the end. "Okay, I'll come and find you two when I'm done" I explained. "Okay" both Crystal and Angel said at the same time, causing Angel to laugh. I just nodded my head at them and left the room, and made my way back to Liza's room. Our room.

I didn't have a long shower, because being in here made me remember all the times me and Liza were in there together. All those wonderful times made wonderful memories, but I didn't want them to be just memories. I wanted them to be a reality, but until I find Liza and bring her back home that cant happen. As soon as I was clean I got out and dried off. I bought clothes with me just in case Angel came looking for me and I was getting dressed in my bedroom when she walked in. That would be bad. Once my clothes were on I headed down to the kitchen, hoping Crystal and Angel were both in there.