Truths Unfold-part one

Once again this part also contains sexual content so I'm warning you now lol.

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

Damen excused himself to go and get ready. As soon as he shut my bedroom door behind him i started jumping up and down on my bed, happiness flowing through me. after about ten minutes of jumping around like a lunatic I dropped on my bed lying down. How did I ever manage to get a guy like him? I mean I know were not official or anything but still, he kissed me. Touched me like no one has ever touched me before. Don't get me wrong Ive had dates in the past, and Ive gone all the way with one guy before but that was all about him, he didn't touch me, or tease me the was Damen did. He was horrible, sweaty, slimy and I was glad when it was over but when Damen started to touch me My heart started to race faster than I ever thought It possibly could. He made me shiver, moan and want him like Ive never wanted anyone ever ever before.

I wanted to look good for dinner tonight so I quickly jumped in the shower. Once I was nice and clean I ran back in my room and dried off. I slid my robe on so I didn't get cold and got to work on drying my hair, Just as i finished there was a knock at my door.

"Yeah" I shouted getting up to answer it.

"Its me" I heard Damen say just as I opened my door. He was wearing a sexy black suit with a black shirt and deep purple tie. God he looked sexy.

"Hi" I said blushing.

"Hi, can I come in?" He asked. I opened my door rider and gestured for him to enter. He walked in and went to sit on my bed.

"Whats up?" I asked walking back over to my dresser to apply a little make-up.

"We need to talk" Those four words sounded extremely bad, bad enough that I dropped my mascara that I was half way through applying.

"What...what about?" I asked picking my mascara back up and applying it. If he was going to say something bad I wanted to keep myself busy.What if he says that what happened was a mistake, that it should never have happened.

"We cant tell Anthony what happened" He stated. Okay so he didn't want Anthony to know that's fair enough. But is that because he regretted it? As if he read my mind he said.

"Its not that I regret it or anything, because I didn't. But I think its best if we keep it between us. Just for now"

placing my mascara down on my dresser and walked over to him and took a seat.

"Is it ever going to happen again?" I asked. I know that most girls aren't as straight forward but i really liked him. More than I've ever liked anyone and I needed an answer.

Smiling he said "I hope so" With that he pulled me back to him for a kiss.

Oh my god its like every time we kiss they seem get better. It wasn't long before I felt his tongue asking once again for entrance. I giggled and opened my mouth. Within a matter of seconds the kiss became more demanding, in a good way. He brought his hands up to untie my robe just enough to caress my stomach. I pulled at his blazer to to remove it from him which caused him to have to let go of me. Once he was blazer free his hands went straight back to my stomach. He started to trace pattens across my stomach, then my back. I Pulled at his tie to loosen it, once it was untied I pulled it from around his neck and threw it on my floor. As I was undoing his shirt buttons he moved his hands back up to my breasts. I moaned as his hands made contact with my already hard nipples.

He squeezed my breasts softly which caused us both to moan. Before I had chance to know what happened I was on my back, Damen on top of me. I finished untying his shirt buttons and pushed it over his shoulders. He pulled him self up to fully remove his shirt and threw it to my floor. Got his body was sexy. I lifted my hand to stroke his abbs but he stopped me. I looked up to meet his lust filled eyes staring back down to me.

"Me first" He said. He pulled at my robe strings until it was fully untied, then moved my robe aside to reveal my naked body. I know that I should have felt self conscious or embarrassed about this but I didn't. He trailed one of his fingers from my mouth, over my chin. Down my neck all the way to by breasts. He caressed my left nipple with his finger tip, then my right causing me to moan once again. Then he caressed me all the way down to my navel. He bent his head down to kiss me softly, then just like last time he started to trail kisses down my chin, my neck he stopped at my breasts to lick at my nipples. Then continued on to the rest of my body. I thought that he would stop once he got to my navel but he didn't. He carried on all the way down to my womanly opening.

He licked softly at my sensitive spot causing me to moan uncontrollably. Oh my got I never knew that anything could ever feel this good. I started to moan more and more as he carried on caressing my sensitive spot with his tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair, tightening my grip as the pleasure he was giving me got more and more intense until I finally screamed out in pleasure as I orgasm. I removed my hold on his hair as he came back up to face me, His sexy smile back on his face.

"Wow" Was alls I could say.

"I'll take it you liked it?" He said.

Giggling I said "Hell yeah"

"You better get dressed before I do anything else to you" He said leaning down to kiss me softly.I know that I should feel a little grossed out because where his mouth just was but I honestly didn't care.

"Why?" I asked. Pouting.

He laughed a little before he answered. "You promised Anthony that you would join us all for dinner" He explained. Oh shit, I forgot about that. Damen moved to stand up, retrieving his clothes from the floor. I followed suit ads headed over to my wardrobe grabbing the purple dress. I dropped my robe to the floor and walked over to my bed, placing the dress down. I heard a moan escape from Damens throat at the vision of me standing naked in front of him.

I giggled then walked over to my dresser, grabing a pair of purple underwear. I was about to put them on when Damen stopped me. "You will be the death of me woman" He said in a lust filled voice. Slowly he turned me around to face him. "You are beautiful" He said grabbing my underwear off me, bending down lifting my right foot. Placing it in my undies then doing the same with my left foot.

"Your dressing me?" I asked with a giggle.

"just making sure your covered right" He said, his voice husky.

I giggled as he pulled my undies all the way up, once they were in place he gave my bum a little smack , biting his lip. He then grabbed my dress off my bed, and continued dressing me. I didn't realise until I was fully dressd was I'm place that I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Umh...No bra" I stated.

"I know, its less to have to take off you later" He stated in his sexy husky voice, then bent down to kiss me once again. He pulled away before the kiss could get too passionate.

"Ready for dinner?" He asked taking my hand, leading me out my bedroom.

"Nope, but lets go" I answered with a giggle.

================================================================================

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p