Healing Blood-part six

After Damen washed up we headed into the living room to watch a movie. "What do you want to watch?" Damen asked me, looking through the DVDs. "What's there?" I asked back. There was no point in me picking something to watch if we didn't have it. "Pretty much everything" He answered back. well that didn't help, I thought to myself. "Erm, ohhh fifth element" I said, excited. "Okay" Damen said back. I hadn't watched the fifth element in ages and it's one of my all time favourite films. When Damen finished messing with the DVDs he came to sit next to me on the sofa. I snuggled closer to him as the movie began.

It turned out that we both loved that film, we both laughed at the same parts, like when Korben Dallas put his ex army boss in his fridge and froze them. But I was the only one that cried when Leeloo nearly died. Damen insisted that she was no where near death so  I wouldn't cry, but I wasn't crying because of that. I was crying because she got to met her other half. Or soul mate or what ever, and nearly gave up on human life. Thinking humans were all evil, but her love for Korban is what got her to save the world.

When the movie was finished I was laughing again. "So there love is what made you cry?" Damen asked, confused. "Yeah, pretty much" I said for the hundredth time, still laughing. I swear men will never understand how women and our emotions work. For them they pretty much only feel love, lust and hate and jealousy. Us women feel every emotion out there. "I'm going to bed" I stated standing up from the sofa. "I'll come with you" Damen said, turning off the TV and followed me out the living room.

When I was in bed, tucked up in Damens strong warm arms I asked. "Can we do a little training tomorrow?", "I suppose" Damen answered, kissing my head. I fell asleep quickly, knowing I was safe.

================================================================================

"Hello my daughter" I heard her say. I knew it was her, Damen and Anthony confirmed that she was the only one who would enter my dreams. "What do you want?" I asked, getting straight to the point. I wasn't in the mood to listen to her shit tonight, I was in a good mood and didn't need her spoiling it for me. "Why I want to see my daughter, of course" she said, trying so sound all innocent. "Bullshit, you haven't once tried to see me until I moved here, so don't lie to me and tell me the truth" I argued back at her. "I want you to pass a message on" She said. "What do I look like, your personal fucking post man?" I asked, pissed off. Considering everyone said that she wanted me, she's never really seemed interested in me. More in Anthony to be fair.

"Tell Anthony and Betty that the time for my revenge is close" She said. "That's what you wanted me to say last time" I stated. "I know, but its closer now. I was going to get my revenge on them all one by one, but a great opportunity had arisen where I can get it on them all at the same time. I cant turn that down now can I?" She explained in a smug voice. "Fine, I'll tell Anthony. Can you piss-off now so I can get back to my dreams?" I asked, not caring if she took offence in what I said. I wasn't as as scared of her as I was the the other day. I mean the day I passed out I was petrified to be alone, but now I didn't seem to feel any fear.

"No, I don't think I will" she said. I still couldn't see her. Just like in my last dread I was surrounded in darkness, I wanted to see her face. To know what she looked like and to see her facial expression. "Why not? you've passed your message" I stated, getting more angry. "I want to talk to you" She said, trying to sound serious. "Well I don't want to talk to you so FUCK OFF" I said, shouting the last two words. What I wasn't expecting was for it to work. As soon as those words left my mouth I woke up in my bed, next to a sound asleep Damen.

He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him, but I knew that If I didn't tell him about the message he would be pissed. "Damen" I called , pushing his shoulder slightly. All's I got out of him was a grunt. "Oi" I said a little louder, pushing him harder. "Mmm" he mumbled back. "I had another visit" I said. He must have knew what I was on about because he shot up in bed.