Truths Untold-part three

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

I woke up cradled in Damens warm arms as he slept. He looked so peaceful lying there. I was in awe at the fact that he had spent the whole night with me, holding me when I cried and as I slept. I felt a lot better after telling him what had happened to me, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Slowly I lifted his arm from around my waist and placed it on his chest. Trying my hardest not to wake him I got up of the bed and tiptoed to my closet to get some clothes and my robe.

"Where you off to this early?" I heard him ask just as I got to my bedroomdoor."Just going to have a shower" I answered turning to face him. He was still lying on my bed using one of his arms to prop himself up. Damn he looked sexy as hell. "Come back to bed for a while and lie with me?" He asked, giving me his puppy dog eyes. Giggling I nodded my head and walked back over to him, dropping my stuff on my dresser on the way. 

"I thought you were going to run away from me" He joked as I lied down next to him. "Nah, your not scary enough" I joked back as he pulled me into him for a hug. It fets good to be in his arms, like that's how its supposed to be. "I'm so sorry for everything that you've been through" he said, kissing the top of my head. I didn't want to be on a downer today so I just said "thanks" then changed the subject. "So, whats on the agenda for today?"

He thought about it for a few seconds before he answered, "How about we take today off, no training at all?" He offered. Usually I would have said no way because I want to learn as much as I can as quick as I can but today I wasn't really in the mood. "Yeah, that sounds awesome" I answered. He sat up on my bed, pulling me up with him. "So, what do you want to do on your day off?" He asked me, smiling. I thought about it for a minute or so. I've already had the tour of the house and gardens. And to be fair there's not really much here to do. "Oohhh, can we please go shopping? I need new clothes that I can wear on a daily basis" I begged looking towards my wardrobe.

He pretended to think about it for a few seconds before a smile broke out on his face. "Yeah, I suppose we can do that" he answered. I jumped up and down on my knees, nearly headbutting him in the process. "Ohhh I'm so sorry" I apologised, stroking his head even though I know I didn't hit him. "Its fine, no blood no foul" He said laughing at me. "Seriously though, thank you" I said when I was still again. He pulled me in for a kiss which caused a shiver of pleasure to run throughout my body and in return caused a laugh to escape from him. He pulled out of the kiss before it got to heated" I pouted at him for that.

"Well, I think I'll leave you to have a shower" He said kissing me on my cheek before standing up. "Are you going for a shower?" I asked, a plan forming in my mind. "Yeah" he said facing me. "Well" I walked over to the edge of my bed on my knees to meet him, pulling him toward me with his collar. "Its silly if we both have a shower in two different showers, Its really bad for the environment you know" I said trailing kisses along his jaw seductively. "So i was thinking why don't we just both use mine?" I asked, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his collar bone. I heard a moan escape from the back of his throat.

"I mean I know that I want to take it slow and everything, but you have already seen me naked so I've got nothing to hide. But its only fair if I get to see you naked too" I said looking up to meet his eyes biting my lip. I felt stupid as hell trying to be sexy because I'm not a very sexy person, but it seemed to hve worked. "Well, fairs fair, right" He said with a deep husky voice before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, causing me to yelp .

He peeked his head out my bedroom door looking around, when he was happy there was no one it sight he literally ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him causing me to giggle. He didn't put me back on my feet until the shower was on. "I could have walked you know" I stated starting to undo my dress. Stopping me he said, "I know, but it was funny hearing you yelp" He slowly unzipped my dress causing me to shiver again, then untied the halter neck and watched as the dress fell from my body to the floor leaving me standing there in just my underwear. His eyes lingered on my bare breasts for a few seconds then slowly looked me up and down. "Has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautifulest women in the history of world?" He asked in his sexy husky voice. Smiling I said, "Hmm well lets see" I pretended to think about it, using my fingers to count.

Before I could say anything else he was standing behind me, kissing my neck whilst bringing his hands up to caress my stomach. I moaned as his hands made contact with my skin, causing a bolt of electricity to run through my whole body. I turned to face him bringing his lips to my mouth, as I finished unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it off his arms then placed his hands straight back on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I placed both of my hands on his bare pecks, stroking him slowly all the way down to his trousers, then undoing his belt pulling it off him, throwing it across the room. he lat a little laugh escape from between our kiss at my urgency.

I ignored his laugh and got to work on undoing his trousers, letting them fall to the floor. He stepped out of his trousers picking me up as I rapped my arms and legs around him locking us together. I felt his hands cup at my bum, caressing it urgently. I heard him moan as he got more and more turned on.

He walked us over to the shower, ignoring the fact that he was still in his boxers and me in my underwear and stepped under the water. The water felt amazing on my already sensitive skin. Damen placed me back on my feet, then bent down to remove my underwear. I was so turned on but I knew that I still wasn't ready to go all the way with him I was about to tell him but he stopped me. "Just because your not ready to have sex, doesn't mean I cant show you how good foreplay can be" His voice was huskier than ever.I nodded my agreement and he went back to caressing me.

He slowly started to kiss me, my mouth, the corner of my mouth, all across my jaw. Down to my chest, both breasts, all across my stomach. He didn't stop until he got to my lady area. I pulled him back up to face me and smiled a half smile at him. I pushed him to sit down on the marble chair and took a seat on his lap, He moaned as his hard "friend" made contact with my thighs. I started trailing kisses across his jaw, then his neck.