Dream Walk-part four

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name XD

================================================================================

RECAP______

"I need to sort my makeup out" I said when the kiss was over. "Come on then" He said and offered me his hand. I took it and we made our way back in the house. He led me up the stairs and luckily no one stopped us. When we were outside my room we stopped. "I'll be right back, can you get me a drink please?" I asked and opened my bedroom door. "Yeah" He said and kissed me. I watched him walk back towards the stairs then entered my room.

"Hello Liza" I heard someone say causing me to look up into the eyes of my enemy. "Lianna?"

===============================================================================================

"Hello Liza" She said with an evil smile spread across her face. I knew who she was, I recognised her voice from all of her surprise visits in my dreams. So it didn't matter weather I knew her face or not. I was confused to as why she was in my bedroom, she shouldn't be here. She shouldn't have been able to get in here at all. Anthony and Damen promised me I would be safe here, they promised that she wouldn't be able to get to me. I guess they were wrong about that. I was scared don't get me wrong but oddly enough not as scared as I thought I would be if i was ever in this situation.

She looked like me. Or should I say I look like her, I was her daughter so I inherited her looks. We had the same plump pouted lips, the lips I've always been so confused about. The lips that neither my mom nor dad have. We had the same angular yet round shaped face and pail white skin tone. We even had the same thick black curly hair. There was no denying that I was her daughter, talk about spawn of Satan.

She was wearing a black silk dress with a red corset over the top. You could tell the corset wasn't originally part of the dress because the dress was over the shoulder with long selves, but it looked like it had a plunging neck line because it dipped below the top of her corset. The corset itself was blood red and looked like it also was made of silk. She had it tied so tight her waist was smaller than mine. Its a wonder she could breath.

She didn't look as old as I thought she would have, as old as she should have looked. To be honest she only looked only a couple of years older than me. But she must have been older, because she gave birth to me all those many years ago. "What the hell do you want?" I asked in a steady stern voice. I didn't want to let her see the fear that was inside me, I wanted her to see the part of me that wasn't afraid of her. If she saw the fear she would know how weak I actually was. "I've come to see my daughter of course" she said with a fake shocked expression plastered on her face.

"You haven't bothered with me for my entire life, and having some perv stalker follow me and take pictures of me doesn't count. So tell me truthfully, what the fuck do you want?" I said, angrily. She walked over to me and lifted a hand to my face. I pulled away before she made contact with my cheek. I didn't want that freak to touch me, you never know what you catch. "Oh how beautiful you have gotten" She said in awe. I didn't want her to say I was beautiful because no matter how much I hated this fact I couldn't help but notice I looked like her. So her telling me I was beautiful means she was calling herself beautiful.

"I want you to come home with me, to where you belong" she stated. She said it so boldly so I knew she wasn't kidding. "Are you fucking crazy?" I asked. She must have been for her to think that I would go anywhere with her. As to me belonging in her crazy world, she must have been fucked in the head. Even if my life depended on it I still wouldn't go anywhere with her. "Watch your language and respect your mother" she shouted at me, getting pissed off herself. She must have been totally crazy if she actually thought that she was my mom. Just because she gave birth to me doesn't mean she is my mom. Ans as for her getting pissed off she had no right. She was the one who broke into my bedroom. She was the one who was evil.

"Excuse me? Your telling me to watch my language? well guess what? you have no fucking rights to tell me to watch my fucking language. And as for being my mother. Your a fucking evil sadistic bitch. Betty is my mom, she bought me up, clothed me. She loved me and was there for me my whole entire life" I knew that it was dangerous to shout at her and insult her but I honestly didn't care. I would rather be dead than have to bow to her will.

"She may have done all that for you, but she didn't tell you who you really are. She didn't tell you that she kidnapped you, until you came here. She can't even help you with your magic. I can. I can tell you anything you want to know about our world. About you" She stated. I knew what she said was the truth, and the bit about the lies and kidnapping part I agreed with not long ago. But hearing it from her witchfull lips made me sick. she made it sound worse that it actually was. When everything my mom did was to protect me. I knew that she was the only person in the whole world that could teach me about all my powers. And that if I went with her I would learn them quick. But I would rather have Damen teach me and spend years trying to mastering them.

"I'm going back down stairs now. I feel sick in your presence" I said then turned to leave the room. I didn't want to be around her anymore. I could feel my mast of anger fading and the fear taking over. "I'm afraid that you cant my child, your coming with me" she said. I turned back to face her. "Go to hell, I'm not going anywhere with you. Just piss off and stay the fuck out of my life" I said and turned back towards my door to see Helga standing there. "Hello Miss. Liza" she said with a smile walking towards me. "Helga thank the lord your here, go get Damen" I said. I felt much safer now that she was here. She could get Damen to come and protect me and Antony to get rid of the bitch that had the nerve to call herself my mother. "I'm afraid I cant do that Miss. Liza" she said, still smiling.

I was confused, of course she could. It was her job to do as we asked. But I didn't have time to think about it because I felt a hand cover my mouth with a cloth. The cloth was wet and smelled funny. I tried to get away but my struggles were useless. "Word of advice my daughter, never turn your back on me" I heard Lianna say just before everything went black.

===============================================================================

Okay guys I'm going to leave it here because I'm pissed off. Ive just found out about some rumours that have been spread about me by my ex friend. And I don't want it to influence my writing. I did want this part to be longer so I am sorry :/ If you wanna cheer me up then............................

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p