74.

After 1 month.

Life is a word four letter word woth 4 million ups and downs. And when you have an amazing partner, it becomes a journey of joy. Indeed, their life was changing with every second and minute. As they were ripping of the happiness that they seeded long back. Happiness comes back to those, who knows how to deal woth problems instead of creating more blunders.

Hyzin was bought an excellent piece of jewellery for her on her 26th birthday which costs 3 crore. She just gawked at the piece of jewellery and blinked her eyes at him.

"Zin 3 crore?" She said not able to digest the information she currently got.

"Toh? Its not even half of your beauty babe" he said making her wear that simple and elegant pendant.

"Never remove this hmm?" He said whispering in her ear. She nodded agreeing.

"Zin ap sahi me bhot kharch karne lage h" she said shaking her head.

"Biwi itni khoobsurat ho toh kya kare ab banda" he said sighing, smiling at her.

"Kaha se sikh rahe h Ye lines?" She said narrowing her eyes.

"Ahmed bhai se toh bilkul nhi" he said maming an innocent face. She chuckled and nodded.

"Unse kehna unka student pass ho gya" she said chuckling. He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Chalo fir tum araam karo.. muje kuch kaam h" he said helping her to get up as she fractured her leg last week!

He scooped her in his arms and made her lay comfortably on the bed. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pecked his cheek.

"Jaldi ana" she whispered. He nodded and taking his jacket and car keys he drove to office.

Nowadays he was busy setting up a new firm. A new firm with new opportunities for middle class students, widows and needy people.

Going through a lot in his own life, he made a decision to invest in something that will make others life easy and his akhira best. As he repented for all his sins he committed before. All the legal papers were ready and 51% share in the name of Dil. Kabeer was his Co - founder. Hyzin got the best supportive friend ever.

"Bhai iski marketing ke liye mene kuch khaas talented, or best experts hire karne ka fesla kiya h" Kabeer said forwarding the list.

"Hmm thik h.. lekin ye sab humari main aim se bhar ke nhi hone chahye.. remember that" Hyzin said rolling his sleeves.

"Obviously, ye kuch uni level students h, or kuch ye ladkiya achi certificates rakhte huye bhi koi job hasil nhi kar payi h, isiliye mene hire karne ka socha h, company ke sath sath inka bhi bhala" Kabeer said turning to his laptop.

Hyzin hummed and turned to a big half built building. His eyes shined with courage. He sighned and closing his eyes he thanked the almighty.

"Hyzin hum Gul or Dil ko kab btayenge ki wo bhene h?" Kabeer asked making Hyzin open his eyes.

"Jald" Hyzin said and got back to work.

While here Gul was pacing back and forth, she was not feeling well. She vomited fir the tenth time. Her mother in law too wa snot at home today, so she now dialled his no and ordered him to return as soon as possible.

As soon as the bell rang,.. Gul ran to open the door and hugged him. He smiled and asked, "husband cravings hmm?" He teased. Taking her in his arms. He marched to their room.

"Are you fine gul?" He asked checking her temperature, as she looks pale.

"Pta nhi kya ho rha h... i vomited soo many times!" She said sniffing hugging him.