44.

They were talking, laughing, teasing and pulling each others leg. Meanwhile Hyzin's phone rang. He slide to answer. His eyes popped up.. at the news. Gul was admitted in the hospital. Her repot says that she was starved to death since last 4 weeks! She had various burning marks on her private parts. Also she had a miscarriage! Hearing all this Hyzin's mind went numb. How can a mother do all this to her own daughter. He clenched his jaw and said in his most dangerous voice.

"Tume maa khelane ka koi haq nhi! How dare you!! Ek masom ki zindagi ko barbaad karte huye dil nhi kanpa tumara!! Aree bhaad me jao! Hogi tum aurat apne liye meri nazar me tum sirf ek buzdil insan ho! Aree jiss waqt tumari beti ko tumari humdardi ki, pyar ki, bharose ki zarurat thi.. uss waqt tume.. usse saza di uss baat ki jo gunah usne kabhi kiya hi nhi!?!" Hyzin said in his most dangerous voice. Dil, who was in kitchen.. arranging the cups .. flinched.. resulting few cups to broke into pieces.

Dil gasped at his clenched jaw.

Hyzin ended the call.. and dialled Kabeer's no.

"Bir .. kaha h tu?" Asked Hyzin trying to breath.. as his mind was numb. Why on the earth mothers blame their child for a mistake!

"Me hospital me hu.. tu tension mat le or Dil ko bhi mat batana wo bachi h darr jayegi" said Kabeer slowly... not able to digest the fact.

Hyzin hummed and asked,"tu thik h?"

"Hmm" humming, Kabeer ended the call. He turn to look at the pale, weak girl.. who's body was attached with machines.

While his mother weeped in a corner at the zulm this soul faced.

Hyzin's breathings were uneven now. His past was revolving in his mind.. the relationship he hates the most...the thing he hates the most.. he was facing such problems again...

Dil panicked..when he fell down on his knees..

"Zin.. zin kya hua... ap ko kya ho rha h?" She asked panicking rubbing his back.

He was gasping for air..now. his whole body was shivering. Dil somehow managed to dragged him in the room.. which was downstairs.

She made him lay.. removing his tank top, she wiped his sweat! Even in AC he was sweating gallons!

She caressed his cheeks. She was about to go put to make a call to Kabeer.

He holded her wrist. "Yahi... raho.. plz.. plz..dil" he whispered... breathing heavily.

She caressed his hair. Reciting all the Quran verses she learned she blew on him.
She hugged him closer.. to his heart. He too rested him head on her chest.

"... Zin... kya hua?" She asked whispering after his breathings were back to normal. She admired his face. Who was at peace now. In her arms. She caressed his head.. hugging tightly.. "my hitler" saying this she caressed his back and  thought.

'Aesa kya hua h jo Zin itna panick hone lage? Kisne itna zyda ghere zakham diye h kya inhe? Lekin kab? Hume sath me toh kafi time ho gya? Muje btaya nhi? Kyu?" Many questions ran into her mind. She looked down at him. Who rubbed his face on her chest.

"My baby" she said pulling his more closer.
After few minutes she too drafted into sleep.

While here.. Kabeer stared at her unconscious form. Police arrrested Her mother so physically abuse on her daughter. It was Kabeer who informed police. And her father was too admitted in the same hospital.

Meanwhile the Doctor enter for a routine checkup.

"Doctor.. how is she?" Asked Kabeer being sad, hurt deeply.

"Her body is not much responding.. internal bleeding has caused her more pain and weakness... after she get back, conscious.. remember few things.. handle her with care.., love and respect.. warna ye permanently coma me bhi ja skati h.. zyda stress acha nhi ok" the doctor advised. Kabeer nodded and asked more about her diet.

The doctor informed him about her current diet. He nodded and asked his mother to go and prepare chicken soup.

"Beta usse hosh toh aajye phle" said his mother to her son.

"Bss wo uthne hi wali h ammi.. wo bhot strong h, me janta hu.. bhot strong h.. bhot strong h..bhot" he said last lines to himself.. as a tear roll down his eye.

His mother sobbed on his chest. She kissed his forehead and said, "Bilkul wo thik ho jayegi.. or me tere sath hu! Smjha kabeere"  she said making him nod.

His mother left.. he kept pacing back and forth keeping an eye on her.
After 3 hours.. Gul opened her eyes.. the light falling on her made her blink continuously to adjust in light. Kabeer was the first one whom she saw. He came closer.. she feared.. her breathings turned heavier.

"Hye....shh... relax.. Gul E Noor.. relax..  " he whispered softly.

She turned her head aside. He sighed and frowned.

"Me itna bhi bura nhi hu Gul.. or pta h sabko sach pta chal gya.. hum.. hum gunehgar nhi the.. sabko pta chal gya.. Gul.. ek baar baat karo... Gul.. meri traf dekh bhi nhi rahi" he said broking into tears at last.
Gul too sniffed.

Meanwhile the nurse came to check upon her.

"Aree sir ab aram karle.. ap 6 ghanto se yaha h" said the nurse.

"Nhi me yhi thik hu" he said stubbornly. Gul slowly looked at him.. through side eye.
She found him sitting on the couch. Rubbing his eyes.

"Paa...paa..ni.." she uttered with soo much efforts. Kabeer quickly got up and made her drink water. She drank few small sips.
The nurse did her work with machines and went away. Gul kept looking everywhere but not him.

He was hurt. But he knew she will talk to him soon. He leaned back on the couch and in no minutes he drafted into sleep. Gul was in deep thoughts when she heard his snores. Her head turned to him. A small chuckle left her mouth when she saw him sleeping like kid and snoring.

Meanwhile his mother entered.. and she hugged her. Gul was thankful she didn't had to face her mother.

While here Dil wa sleeping peacefully. Hyzin woke up and found himself sleeping on her chest. He sighed and rubbed his face. Dil too woke up when she felt movement on the bed.

"Zin" she whispered holding his wrist.

Hyzin sighed and said, "Dil muje jana h" she nodded in no. Pushing him on the bed.. she covered him with duvet. "Araam karo" she ordered him.

He knew one day or the other she will ask him his truth. Meanwhile she leaned down closer to him. Their eyes met. She slowly leaned closer and pecked his lips. While he sat there like a statue.

She pecked his lips 2 times more and asked sitting in his lap. "Kya baat h? Muje bhi nhi batanye ap?"

Hyzin was speechless, first time in his whole life! He was stunned.

"Tumm. Tum meri izzat lut rahi ho?" He said raising his one eyebrow. When he realised he was not wearing his tank top.

"Haa lut lungi agar sach nhi bataya toh!" She said glaring at him.

He looked away... she kissed his cheeks.. nose, forehead and pecked his adam'apple.. than pecked on his chest. Near his heart. Hyzin quickly placed her aside.. as for him she was not that heavy.

"Ye meri izzat lut legi!" He thought and locked himself in the bathroom. While he heard her evil laughter..which made him gulp nervously.

---

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌