68.

"Lo ji! Isko bhi yahi kharab hona tha! Hyzin meri bhot zaruri meeting h kuch kareeee!" She whined holding his arm like a child. He sighed and knocked her skull, "haath toh choro.. khargosh, me abhi check karta hu" he said shaking his head. She pouted and removed her small tiffin eating fruits which he had chopped into fine pieces for her.

"Zin ap watermelon dalna bhul gye!" She said chewing fruits.. her eyes sparkling at sweet flavours.

"Wo khatam ho gya tha dil, me le aaonga sham me" he said examining the car.

"I think we should call a mechanic" he said scrolling his phone.

"Toh roka kisne h go ahead" she said shrugging her shoulders.

He dialled the mechanics no and asked him to come fast as fast as he could. Dil was ogling her man.. when she narrowed her eyes at his bare, stoned chest visible making her shiver. 

She huffed her cheeks and hoped down the car, she poked her nail on his bicep.
He turned to her, raising his eyebrows.

"Buttons lagaye" she said glaring at him.

He raised one eyebrow and said, "nhi lga rha, kya karlogi?" He asked in challenging tone.

She gasped and removed her scarf, his eyes widened. She was wearing a lose purple top uptill her knee.

"Dil!" He said in a firm voice.

"Zin!" She too said in the same way.

"Cover up now!" He said in his gruffy voice.

"I won't until u don't!" She said smirking at his irritation.
He removed his jacket and marched closer to her. She smiled and came closer. He pulled her by her waist. All the passing by people were looking at them with weird gazes. Some were happy, while some made faces.

"Dil don't taste my patience" he said in his gruffy voice.

She smiled wholeheartedly melting his heart and smirking she kissed his chest which was displaying. She purposely kissed in such a sensual way that he shivered. Leaving her teeth marks on his left side of chest she smiled, squealed.

He looked at her with his darkened eyes. Meanwhile two boys who were passing by on their bike stopped and asked, "ayee ... chikne.. chalna.. bta kaha chore tuje?"

Dil's eyes widened. She looked at Hyzin who was equally shooked. The boy came closer to Hyzin. Dil muffled her laughter.

"Chalna.." the boy said in a dirtiest way.
Hyzin's eyes widened. Dil came infront and said holding his hand.."ye mere shohar bhai.. dur rahe ap"

The boy nodded sadly and spotting a hickey on his chest.. he teasingly said, "chakne... teri biwi badi wild h? Kyu? Sahi kaha na?"

Hyzin clenched his jaw.. while Dil smiled proudly nodding her head in yes.

"Dafa ho jao warna yhi dafna dunga" said Hyzin clenching his jaw.

"Hayeeee darata h.. uff jaa ta huna gussa kayeko karta h" said the boy and giving a flying kiss to Hyzin they went away. Dil broke into laughter. Hyzin sighed and held her hand.. pulling her into car.

"Toh Zin jayenge ap unke sath?" She asked innocently. He glared and smiled looking away.

While here, Gul was working in her cabin. She was typing something on her laptop. When she felt two fingers sliding from her ankle to her her knee..she gasped and looked down.. under the table.! Her husband winked at her.

She shooked her head and asked,"ap yaha? Kya kar rahe h?"

"Offo.. bhul gyi? Office romance demand thi na tumari, bss wahi puri karne aya hu.. or tum ho ki complain kar rahi ho!" He said pouting. He was calming sitting under the table! Seems like he is much experienced.

She shooked her and said,  "koi dekh lega? Koi aa gya toh?"

"Pyaar kiya toh drna kya? Or galti ki h ab toh hajana bhugtna kya!?" He said making her confused too.

Meanwhile the door was knocked she pushed his more under the table. Hiding him.

"Ma'am Mr. Jimmy apse milna chahte h" said the PA.

"Bhejdo.." she said meekly.

Kabeer smirked and traced her thighs.. she flinched. He slowly lifted her kurti... she slapped his hand. He pouted Meanwhile he saw two shoes entering the cabin.

"Hello Mr. Jimmy plz have a seat" she said motioning the man to sit.

Mr. Jimmy was an old man, who was a master's in an architectural field. He was here to give her an opportunity to work with him.

"Mrs. Kabeer its really a great honor to see a woman here on this chair.. " he said smiling. Gul smiled proudly. Kabeer smiled and kissed her ankle. Making her shiver to core.

"Thank you so much Sir..ye toh apka badappan h" she said smiling, professionally.

"I would like to offer you a deal,.. " the old man started elaborating his plans. Gul masked up.. her emotions like she was listening to him very attentively. But his touches at her forbidden places were making her shiver and sweat.

Her breathings turned heavier. Kabeer smirking, lifted her kurti and kissed her abdomen. Teasing her navel with his tongue.. he made her shiver.

She fisted his hair in her fist and slapped his cheek lightly. She smiled nervously at the old man!

"I think u should talk to my team regarding this.. what say? Board of directors ke samne baat ho toh zyda acha h, and no worries mr. Jimmy i will invest in your project" she said professionally and stood up. The old man nodded smiling and left.

She gasped loudly when Kabeer clutched her nape pulling her into a long kiss. She held his soft hairs and fisted them in a fist!

And here, Hyzin was working on some files. He was busy working. When his female colleagues knocked, he let her in. She smiled at him and said, "Hyzin.. wo files mene review kardi"

Hyzin raised his eyebrow and got back to work saying,"don't u think u should prefer me as Sir?"

she chuckled and nodded. "U can leave" he said being busy.

"Umm.. sir.. i want to say.. something.." she said blushing.

"No more leaves this week. We have numerous cases to get done at the end of this month. Unless its not urgent no leaves are granted" he said typing something on his laptop.

"No sir i want to ask your for coffee. Ap mere sath coffee pe chalenge?" She asked blinking her eyes.

While Dil who was sitting calmly under his table... got irriated by her words and she poked her nail on his thigh. Making his eyes widened. He purposely dropped his pen and bend down to pick it up! His eyes widened.. she was sitting there eating potato chips. She mouthed, "say no!" He raised his one eyebrow and sat back.

"I think..

Dil glared him and caressed his thigh! He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Just leave.. " he said to the girl.

"Sir.. plz...

Dil's finger went to Hyzin's pants hooks!

"Leave!!" He said glaring to the girl. She nodded being scared of his death glare. As soon as she left. Hyzin pulled Dil into his arms making her giggle!

She giggled cutely making him shook his head. "Ap itne me darr gye!" She said and again giggled.

"Tum yaha aayi kab? Tumari toh meeting thi na!" He said twisting her hands softly at her back.

"Ab ap itne hot bane phirte h, muje toh nazar rakhni padegi na! Dekha issliye me keh rahi thi ye buttons laga le ap!" She said glaring at him.

He shooked his head and got back to work. Making her jaw dropped to ground.

--

Asslamualaikum 💕
Hope you are doing well 😊
Do vote comment and follow 🧡