32.

Day 1 in Jungle 😂🤭🤗

The morning view was soo beautiful and hilarious for everyone. As a small rabbit was snuggled to Dil's wrist! She woke up feeling it's fur tickling her hands. Her eyes widened.. her lips wobbled when the rabbit looked at her with its doe eyes. Hyzin shoved his fist in his mouth! He couldn't handle this situation and so his laughter.

"Zi..zin...bachao plzz..." Dil said being soo scared.

Kabeer broke into fits of laughter, Gul frowned at the boys. Dil looked at Hyzin with teary eyes. Hyzin scooped her in his arms.. pulling her into his lap. She sniffed more. He chuckled and hugged her.

"Isme rone ki kya baat h? Tumara rishtedar h .. good morning keh rha h..Dil" he said smiling charmly at her.

She glared at him and punched his chest. He chuckled wholeheartedly. He soo missed her ! He streched one hand welcoming the rabbit on his palm.
Dil whined, making his wrap his one hand securingly around her.

"Say hye to khargosh.. " he said patting the rabbit's back.

"Zin!!! Me ja rahi hu" she said pouting angrily and stood up.. trying to get out of his hold.

"Zin mat kar yrr wo darr rahi h" Bir said frowning at his friend.

Hyzin didn't left her hand, seems like he doesn't want to her leave him side. He slowly spun her and made her sit beside him. She glared at him.

The rabbit now jumped on Hyzin's shoulder. "Zin ye.. muje kyu ghur rha h?"
She said biting her nails now!
Hyzin laughed at her.

"Baby wo hye hello kar rha h.. tum ghabra rahi ho.. say hye.. to your relative!" He said ruffling her hair. She closed her eyes and hided her face.

Hyzin softly took her hand, softly taking the rabbit he placed it on her hand.

She jumped at her place and bited his shoulder! He yelped in pain.. her teeth were soo sharp!

The rabbit jumped off to Gul's lap. She giggled.

While Hyzin said with painful voice, "Dil! Zinda chaba jaogi kya ab.. gya wo... baksh do mere kandhe ko!"

Dil moved back glaring at him.. "serves u right! Or karo muje preshan!"

He narrowed his eyes at her, rubbing his shoulder.. he whispered..."its just that.. i just want u by my side.. "
While Kabeer interrupted whining..
"Yrr bhuk lagi h.. iss rabbit se puchna.. inke pas carrots ka stock available h?"

"Haa dil phucho na" Gul too naively said.
Hyzin chuckled. While Dil made faces.

"Bhot bure ho tum sab!" She said crossing her arms around her chest.

Hyzin stood up holding her wrist..ins search of something edible.

"Kya sochke? Kya sochke yaha rukne ka idea aya tha?" Kabeer said rolling his eyes.

"Abe chup kar kab tak issi baat ka rona royega!.. le aa gya tere swimming pool!" Said Hyzin pointing at a small patch of dirt!

Gul and Dil laughed, they kept walking for next 15 minutes and spotted a small field of carrots! With a small hut, by its side.. and a small irrigation system! They all sighed with happiness.

"Dil muje susu aayi h!" Said Gul whispering in her ear.

"Oh.. ruko me kuch karti hu" whispered back Dil. Hyzin heard them but he acted like he didn't not.

Dil tapped his arm, gaining his attention.
He leaned down so that she could whisper in his ear.

"Susu aagyi h" she whispered softly looking down.