15.

and My Mercy encompasses everything

(Surah Al-A’raf, 7:156)

The next morning, Dil woke up early. Without any fuss she quickly sneaked to bathroom to take a quick shower. Then, she recited durood sharif, made dua for her amma and Her Zin. Her support system, her guardian angel.

Dressing up to her casual ones, she ran to his room so get her hair untangled. As she peeked into his room,,he was sneezing! She looked at his red nose and his watery eyes.

"Kya hua Zin?" Asked Dil naively.

"Zukham ho gya mujhe" Hyzin said acting all sad. He was on his mission, not to let her go for picnic. It was not like he didn't liked her freedom. But her security was more important than anything. He cannot trust anyone.

He smirked at his last night plans! He poured a whole tub of ice on his chest! Than he tucked an onion under his armpit!
Such a devil he is.

"Chalo me tumare baal bana deta hu" he said sounding all sad and weak. She frowned and sat down sadly. He combed her hair into a high pony.

While he heard her sniffings. He holded her by her shoulders and turned around.

"Dil? Kya hua? Roo kyu rahi ho? Kahi dard h? Bhook lagi h? Btao muje ?" He asked panicking.

She cried more. He was panicked. He thought, 'zyda drama kar liya kya mene?'

"Bacha btao kya hua h? Hmm? Bura sapna dekha??" He asked softly kneeling down at her level.

"Me.. me.. roz apke liye dua mangti hu.. fir bhi ap bimar pad gye" she said with her wobbly lips. His heart melted at her words.

"Haye mera acha bacha.. soo sweet of you.. lekin kya kar sakte h ab.. hena.. me thik ho jaonga.. jald hi.. chalo ap roo nhi picnic jaana h tume.. bag ready karlo.. me snacks pack karta hu" he said trying to cheer her up.

"Nhi me nhi jaongi.. hilter ko iss halat me chor kar nhi jaongi.." she said nodding in no.. he felt soo bad for her. Meanwhile he thought, "isse bhank bhi lag gyi ki me natak kar raha hu toh bhot maregi!"

She dragged his hand.. gaining his attention.

"Hilter leth jao.. araam karo.. me achi wali chai banati hu" she said covering his uptill his chest.

"Nhi nhi uski zarurat nhi h.. me thik hu.. " he said trying to stop her. But she ran down quietly and heated up milk with some tea leaves. No sugar as per his diet. She remembered. And placed two bread in the tray with a mug of tea and her own cornflakes bowl and carried upstairs

He quietly had his breakfast while she had her cornflakes. She looked all sad and was murmuring something which he heard, "Allah paak ap bacho ki dua Qubool karte hona.. me toh itni achi bachi hu.. kisi ko preshan nhi karti.. fir apne meri dua kyu Qubool nhi ki.. Hitler ko thik karde.. plz.. wahi toh mera itna khayal karte h.. hawww Allah paak mene fajr nhi padi isiliye apne aesa toh nhi kar diya!?"

Hyzin chuckled and said, "wo kabhi apne bando se badla nhi leta Dil"

"Lekin....

"Sawal hi nhi uthta Dil..wo azamaisho se akasar guzrte huye logo ki aese madad karta h jese unpe koi azamaish thi hi nhi" Hyzin whispered wiping her mouth with a tissue. She nodded cutely and asked, "hitler apko itna pta h toh ap namaz kyu nhi padte?, apko namaz nhi aati?"

"Padunga.. uss din jiss din wo mujhe bulayega.. " he said gazing out if the window.

"Kahi aesa na ho.. ap uske darr par tab jaye.. jab ap zindagi ki sabse ahem chiz kho de" she said shrugging.