19.

The next morning, he ran downstairs with holding her sleepy form in his arms. He quickly made breakfast, till than she took a nap. He shooked her shoulder, while she was laying on the dinning table in her school uniform.

"Dil jaldi karo aaj late ho jayenge" he said keeping her cornflakes bowl on the table. She yawned and he shoved a spoonful of cornflakes in her mouth. Wiping her mouth with his sleeve, he made tied her shoes laces. Taking her bag he rushed towards the car.

He came back running inside as he forgetting DIL! She pouted angrily.

"Sorry sorry!" He mumbled pecking her forehead.

Dropping her school, he drove to his office. His whole time passed running here and there investigating the new case of Ihsan Kiran. He gathered all the proofs. Kabeer shared the information with him, which gathered yesterday. A small meeting was scheduled for next day, to discuss this case.

"Hyzin I need ur help with something" said his senior.

"Ok, Bir tu bhar ja rha h toh Dil ko school se pick kar sakta h plz? Meri car me petrol nhi h" Hyzin said checking the time.

Kabeer nodded and drove to her school.

Hyzin was conversing with his seniors. Meanwhile that lady showed up in their respective office.

"Hyzin Kenz kon h?" She asked to the receptionist.

"Ma'am wo SIO ke office me h..ap wait kar sakti h" said the receptionist.

The lady stormed inside to the SIO's office.
Hyzin and the officers turned to the lady. Hyzin's anger boosted up.

"Hyzin kenz.. kon h?" Said the lady.

Hyzin stood up with no emotion. The lady stumbled backwards seeing him, grown up fully. He was strong built, sharp jaw, black jet eyes, his sharp features reminded her of someone. Someone she betrayed in past?

"Ma'am ap aese andar nhi ja sakti" the receptionist came running.

"Tum!! Tum ye case chor do.. " she the lady with heavy voice.

"Me jo karne ki thaan leta hu pura karkar hi chorta hu.. meri fitrat nhi har kam ko andhura chorna" said Hyzin firmly.

The officers interrupted saying, "Ma'am we know what we are doing, and we request you to stay out of it.. case ab humare hath me h"

"Wo toh me dekh hi rahi hu.. apne case ek aese insan ke hath me de diya h jo sirf ek tarfa sabuto par yakeen karke uss murderer ko bacha rahe h?" Said the lady with venomous.

"Iska matlab apke pass or bhi saboot h? Right? Or toh fir apne phle hi saare saboot yaha kyu nhi btaye? Ya fir apne ab naye naye invent kiye huye jhute sabooto ke mutallik yaha aayi h?" Fired Hyzin. The officers nodded agreeing with his point.

The lady gritted her teeths.

"Tume toh..

"Ma'am mind your limits warna hume apko ab arrest karna padega!" Said one the senior officers.

Hyzin's colleagues pulled him out of the conference.

"Chal chor yaar Hyzin.. aese roz pta nhi kitne aate h..aja lunch karte h" said Reed one of his best colleagues amoung all.

"Hmm tum log karo.. muje Dil ko pick..

"Aree kabeer gya toh h? Or ye Dil h kon?" Asked Jennifer wiggling her eyebrows. She was the only one lady in this department.

"11 sal ki bachi h yr!?" Said Hyzin rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile his phone rang, "Mr. Hyzin kenz. Ap investigation department se bol rahe h?"

"Ji ap kon?" He asked confusingly.

"Me Inspector Bambam bol rha hu! Dil e dahab kenz apki kon lagti h?" He asked looking at Dil who was having gola!

Hyzin's heart skipped beats! He was scared! Scared to lose her. He gulped nervously and stood up. All his colleagues looked at him. Some asking what's wrong?

"Wo me .. meri.. me unka guardian hu.. bhai ko... kaha h Dil? Thik h wo hena.?" Hyzin asked rubbing his forehead, wishing her to be alright.

"Ji ji wo bilkul thik h lekin mera thana thik nhi rahega zyda der tak agar ap usse yaha se nhi lekar gye toh.. or unko kisi ne agwa karne ki bhi koshish ki h.. ap jladi Aye" the police officer said. With Dil giggled sucking her favourite gola!

His phone slipped from his  hand, he colleagues held him. "Hyzin kya hua? Kuch hua h Kya tumari bhen ko?"

"Me baad me btaoga i need to go plz .. " he said taking his jacket and he ran out. He took reed's bike.

The moment he entered the police station. He saw Dil giggling at the officers. Who had a big frown on their faces. While Kabeer sniffed with tears! Dil ran to him. He hugged her closer to his heart.

"Mera bacha, you are ok hena.. hena" he asked lifting her in his arms. She nodded. While he heard Kabeer's crying voice from jail.!

"Hyzin bhai acha hua tu aa gya.. ye dekh me yaha kese latk hua hu!" Said Kabeer literally shedding happy tears at his best friend's arrival.

Hyzin's eyes widened.

The officer motioned him to sit on the chair. He sat with Dil in his arms.

"Ye apka kon h?" The officer bambam asked pointing at Kabeer.

"Mera dost h" said Hyzin.

"Best friend" added kabeer.

"Ye apki behn ko agwa krne wale the.. wo toh bachi ne zor zor se chilaya toh humne sahi waqt par usko pakad liya.. or bum bum baja diye" said the officer smiling proudly at his victory.

Hyzin gave a sharp glare.

"Wo mera dost h choriye ap usse, wo investigation department se h.. malom bhi apko.. ? Or wo kyu Dil ko kidnap karega?" Said Hyzin confusingly looking at Dil.

"Isse puch isse.. ye shaitan ki khala hena teir godh me.. ye halak phaad phaad ke rone lagi.. mene sirf itna kaha tha ki hzyin kam me h.. toh me aagye.. bss wahi drama shuru" said Kabeer glaring at Dil.

"Oh maago.. laaalalisaa hum galat nikle?" Said the officer.

"Jii!" Said Hyzin and Kabeer together.

Hyzin glared at Dil, who looked away quickly.

"Tume toh me btaonga khargosh" he whispered to her.

"Me bhi bta dungi.. !" She said pouting.

"Kya zarurat thi ye sab karne ki? Ek call karwa deti kabeer se" he said taking her bag.

"Bir bhai ke phone me balance hota h kabhi!? Gareebo ke mirza ghalib" she said pouting. He laughed at her words. While Kabeer walked uncomfortably due to some good massage that he just got in the police station that too on his butt!

Hyzin drove to their penthouse.

"Toh matlab me nhi aaonga toh tum aesi harqate karogi?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She had already changed into her comfortable cloths.

"Haa bilkul.. I need my hitler always.  Chalo ab mera maths homework karwado plish" she pouted.

"Baad me.. abhi araam karo.. me khane ke liye lata hu" he said turning to leave, woth a satisfactory smile. But also planned to take the revenge prank as a punishment for her.

She nodded and layed back on her bed.

---

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌
Are you guys loving this book?