8.

After some unwanted talks, which Hyzin was not finding interesting. Dil kept on punching his back. After 10 mins, Hyzin stood up and shook hand with Farya's father and making a mental note to submit her documents in the school office they moved out of their mansion.
Meanwhile Haris came from behind, "if u don't humara driver apko drop kar dega.."

Hyzin turned and said, "no thanks.. or itna free na ho ki me apni bugatti tumpe na chada do" said patting his shoulder with a cold stare.

Dil paid no attention to this two, but than her stomach growled gaining his attention.

"Come... lets go" Hyzin said holding her wrist.

Meanwhile Hyzinsaw Kabeer's car coming towards them. He made her sit at the back seat and hoped on the passenger seat.

Kabeer drove to his house.. not to forget,.. Hyzin brought Burgers, pizzas and cold drink as a treat for Dil for being a good girl.

Dil was munching her burger. When Hyzin asked her, "Dil tume wo ladka kuch ajeeb nhi laga?"

"Ajeeb? Cartoon tha wo toh" said Dil making his chest swell with proud. Kabeer looked at him and than at her asking, "kya mamla h muje bhi btao"

"Tu chup reh.. ye humari baat h" said Hyzin waving him off. Dil nodded agreeing. Kabeer narrowed his eyes... after finishing their meal. Dil ran upstairs to her room to watch cartoon.

Kabeer turned to Hyzin,.. "bhai tu training join krle... "

"Kese karu yarrr usse akele nhi chor sakta na itne time" Hyzin said thinking a solution.

"Aree training tere ghar ke pass hi h.. ab... shifts change ho gyi h humari.. unit block 3 se aage hi h.. 5 min pure bhi nhi lagenge tuje jaane me." Kabeer said.

"Kaam ki baat humesha late hi batana.. or kab se jana h? Joining date kya h?" Hyzin asked removing his watch, socks..

"Parso se.. bss... or teri car ko kya bimari h jo cab driver ko ameer kar raha h?" Kabeer asked laying on the sofa.

"Petrol nhi h.. tere pass h extra can? Pese le lena marr mat ab" Hyzin said narrowing his eyes. Kabeer smiled.

"Oyee bhai.. me btana bhul gya.. humara jo carnal hena.. wo tere samne wale ghar me shift hua h" kabeer said scrolling his phone.

"Acha.. tabhi unit yaha shift hua h... " said Hyzin thinking. Kabeer nodded.

After a bit chat, kabeer left giving him suggestion to look for some online jobs... he mailed those 2 companies. And removing his jacket...he threw it somewhere.

--

It was 5 pm. When he gets a call from of the companies... and he was asked to submit his document. He was mailed with the details and 4 figure salary. It was quite enough to go with her fees and her expenses.

He knew it was not enough for both of them, so he thought to sell his own bike.. which he had in the garage. He was not using it... coz of some brake problems.

He dialled someone's no.

"Hello.. haa.. Ghazi, tuje meri bike chahye? Me bech raha hu" Hyzin said hoping his answer to be a yes.

"Ye uth pahad ke niche kab ayaa?" Asked Ghazi not believing his ears.

"Chahye toh bta? 5 lakh me de rha hu.. khas tere liye half rate me.. " Hyzin announced the proposal.

"Hmm.. chal thik h.. me aa raha hu" Ghazi finalised the deal.

"Cash... no digital payments" Hyzin said knowing very well Ghazi's tactics.

Hyzin ended the call and called the mechanic to fix the brakes. After 2 hours Ghazi was there with cash and took his bike. Hyzin sighed heavily. His bike was his love. His first love.

But know he had to sacrifice it for a responsibly. A responsibly which was not a something he could not handle. He knew she was naive, he had alot of patience. Alot.

He knew he had to work hard, really hard.
While Dil was watching all this from her window.

Hyzin's attention was drawn towards her stare at him. She slowly moved away from there.

---

Dil was watering the plants, when she saw a football in between the flower pots. She picked it up. Meanwhile a boy came from behind saying, "wo meri ball h"

She threw the ball in his direction and said, "yaha ball dubara nhi aaye" she said glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes and went away.

Hyzin was watching this from his balcony having his coffee. He smiled at her. His mind clicked, 'i am raising her well' he mentally patted his shoulder.

After few minutes the ball came in her direction with a force.... and hits on her stomach. She screamed loudly, Hyzin came out down angrily and bursted the ball with a knife.

He turned to Dil.."thik ho?" She nodded in yes.

"Lekin ab ye langur thik nhi rahega.. samjhte kya h apne aap ko!!" Dil said gritting her teeths angrily. Hyzin nodded agreeing with her. The same boy came to get the ball.

"Sorry mene zyda force se kick kardi ball" he said looking at Dil. Hyzin's anger reached another level.

"Mujse baat karo..... or jab ek baar bol chuki h wo.. ki ball yaha nhi aaye toh aaye kese!! Haa ?!" Hyzin said gripping his arm towards him. Both Hyzin and Dil were shooting daggers at this teenage boy.
Who gulped nervously.

"Sorry me.. aainda dhayan rakhuga.. " he apologised. Hyzin rolled his eyes.

The boy apologised again and went away.

"Aya bada.. m sorry" Dil mimicked him. Hyzin chuckled at her cuteness and asked patting her tummy. "Lagi toh nhi?"
She nodded in no.

Meanwhile again a next ball came to their direction which hitted a flower pot breaking it into pieces. This time Dil got furious and she picked up the broom and ran into his direction. Hyzin just couldn't believe his eyes!

"Dil... case na kardwade ye.. ladki!!" He mumbled and ran behind her.

The two boys literally ran inside their house. Dil picked up a stone and threw a stone on their glass window. Hyzin's eyes widened. He quickly picked her up and ran into their house and he locked the door.

"Aree hum kyu bhaag aaye.. humne thodina kuch galata kiya h...? Utaro muje niche!!" She yelled into his ear!

He dropped her down safely.

"Kya ladaku vimaan ho tum!? Kitni jhagaladu ho? Bache aesi harqate nhi karte" he said trying to be sweet with her.

"Keh kon raha h jo khud flying jet h!" She said glaring at him, keeping her hands on her hips.

He made a fake crying face and joined his hands. She nodded her head and at him.

---

Another update 🥺❤