52.

Blessed is He in Whose hand is the kingdom, and He has power over all things; Who has created death and life that He might try you — which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Most Forgiving. Who has created seven heavens in harmony. No incongruity canst thou see in the creation of the Gracious [God]. Then look again: Seest thou any flaw? Aye, look again, and yet again, thy sight will [only] return unto thee confused and fatigued.” (Surah al-Mulk, Ch. 67: V.2-5)

The next was a regular one for both of them. Waking up for fajr.. she offered her namaz.. and pleaded for her part mistakes. She cried and cried in sujood. Asking for guidance from the creator. Her sniffings haulted when she heard his long breaths. She completed her dua and ran out to his room.. she peeked inside his room and saw his breathing heavily on the prayer mat!

Her eyes widened... when she heard his words..." .... mu...jse... tu.. bhi ...nafrat...karta ...hena... mujse...toh...meri apni maa...ne kabhi...pyar ...nhi... kiya... i was.... always an ...unwanted child....

He cried and cried... she shivered and long tears escaped her eyes. She sat beside him... slowly to took his hand in her soft ones and whispered..."Zin.. wo apse bhot.. pyar karta h... dekhe ap aas paas .. sab kuch apke matlab ka hi toh diya h usne.. ye ghar... apki iss post par kaam karna... or me? Kya me apke layaak nhi?" She asked softly caressing his cheeks.

He looked at her with teary eyes. She softly and slowly asked him to lay in her lap. He placed his head in her lap.

"Apne Hazrat Yusuf Alaihisalam ka kissa suna h? Wo kitni azmaisho se guzre.. Allah janta h.. wo sabko uski bardash jitni hi takleef deta.. kabhi kabhi Allah apko unn logo se dur kar deta h jinhe hum apna smjhate h.. lekin unki asliyat sirf Rab janta h" she said caressing his hair.

"And most importantly... when u have your lord to love you 24x7 than why would u complain about anyone? His love is far more better than anyone's love... what u need to do is.. remember the suffering of our Prophets. Humari zindagi ko asaan banane ke liye..Allah ne Quran jesi paak kitab ko nazil kiya h.. lekin hum karte kya h? Hum usse chor kar.. dunia ko apna dukh btate h... Quran me toh har sawal ka hal h.. ap keh rahe the na.. ki apni ma ne apko kabhi maa wala pyar nhi diya.. kya apko yaad nhi kese Hazrat Yunus AS ko machli ke peth me bhi zinda rakha..kese Hazrat Ibrahim A.S. ko aag se bachay? Jabki unke apne logo ne unhe aag me daal diya tha..

Kese Hazrat Yusuf AS ko unke apne bhaiyo ne kuye (well) me dhaka diya tha? Or humare PYare Nabi.. (peace be upon him) ne dunia me kitni bardash ki.. yaha tak ki logo ne unhe pattar maare.. " she said and tears roll down her eyes.

He listened to her carefully... he closed his eyes feeling relaxed. His breathings were even now.

She smiled lightly and pecked his nose.

--

Gul was getting ready for the university. She was smiled at her own reflection..while Kabeer gasped dramatically. She turned around pouting.

"Kya hua Kabeer?" She asked frowning.

"Wo.
Wo.... tumara.. wo..  red red..  strip dikh raha h.. ye dress thodi ajeeb h change karlo!" He said stammering.

Her eyes widened.. she quickly tried to hide it.. but couldn't..

"Me help karu?" He asked softly. She gave a nod hesitantly.

He nodded and came behind.. her.. her back was touching his chest.. her breathings..slowly turned heavier..he smiled at her beautiful jhumka.

"Ye jhumka kaha se liya?" He whispered softly in her ear... tracing her bra stripes.

"Wo.
Wo... market se.!" She said said stammering.

He slowly pushed the strips behind her kurti.. his fingers touched her soft skin. She shivered..

"Tum vibrate mode pe ho?" He said teasing her. She chuckled.

She giggled and ran out. He too chuckled and rubbed his nape. Smiling, blushingly.. he too moved of his room smiling and received a smack from his mother.

"Nalayak jaldi kar.. meri bachi late ho rahi h uni ke liye!!" She said glaring at him.

He pouted and stomping his feets he went out!!

While Gul was waiting for him with sandwiches and a smoothie. He grinned happily.

"Mere liye?" He asked with twinkling eyes.

She nodded.

He drove and she slowly and hesitantly fed him.

--

While here Dil was sleeping in sitting position.. she felt some caressings on her cheek..going down.. till her neck...she flinched when it came down.. till her cleavage.

She opened her eyes and saw him smiling charmly. She glared him and turned to other side.

"Uth bhi jao Dil.. acha date btao aj date kya h" he purposely asked as tomorrow was his birthday.

Dil bited her inner cheek.. and said, "pta nhi..!" His eyes widened. How dare she forgot his birthday?

"Baby.. yaad karo" he said keeping his head.. on her stomach.

She giggled and said, "sone de.. ap muje!"

He held her hands.. above her head.. and hovered her.. they eyes met... she smiled softly at him.

"Missed me?" He whispered dangerously caressing her lower lip.

She nodded in yes.

"Zin hum husband wife ki tarha kyu nhi rehte?" She asked innocently.

"Maltab?" He asked confusingly.

"In one room like sharing bed and all..?" She asked pouting.

"Baby.. abhi apko.. bhot kuch karna h.. zindagi me.. sharing room karna h? Haa toh aa jao in my den!" He said winking at her. She giggled.

"Muje na apki roz tie banani h.. apke baal set karne h.. apki watch apke wallet apko dhunke dena h.." she said imagining her doing wife duties.

"Uff baby..  relax bhot waqt h... in sab ke liye..for now focus on your studies!" He said smacking her head lightly. She pouted.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌
Be ready for Hyzin's birthday bash. 🎂