35.

After 6 hours, the darkness was covered all over the sky, with pure silence, seems like a disaster is goimg to take place. Hyzin was caressing her cheek. She slept in his lap. He was in deep thoughts when, he heard someone's footsteps.

"Hyzin wo log aa gye" said Mir Haider slightly peeking into the tent. Hyzin hummed. He shooked her shoulder waling her and Gul up. They rubbed their eyes, being sleepy.

"Chalo" he said taking her wrist. Dil holded Gul's hand too. As it was too dark.

Hyzin saw 4 black range rovers. He knew khans were here. Ahmed puffed out the smoke.. of his cigarette. Hyzin shared a brotherly hug with him. Dil looked at them confusingly.

"Gul ko apne ghar phocha denge.. ap be fikar rahe.. or Dil E Dahab ki dekh bhaal hum khud karenge" assured Ahmed.

Hyzin gave a curtly nod. Dil's heart beat fasten. She gulped nervously looking at the two men. She tried to speak up.. but no words formed.. "ap.. ap .. hume bech rahe h?" Asked Gul naively!

Kabeer slapped her head, glaring her.

"Kam filme dekha karo.. rescue karwa rahe h tume, buddhu" he said narrowing his eyes at her. She pouted and nodded.

Dil caught Hyzin's wrist and asked, "me.. nhi jaongi.. apke bina toh bilkul nhi" she said with her cracked up voice.

Hyzin turned to Ahmed, with a heavy heart he said, "le jaye.. inhe"

Dil's eyes widened...she nodded in no.. Ahmed softly held her hand.. saying,.."wo baad me ayenge.."

Dil turned to Hyzin... trying him to stop her.! But he didn't. She kept on shouting... for him.
"Zin..  nhi.. me nhi.. jaoungi apke bina.. plz.. nhi... Zin kyu karr rahe.. aesa..... !! " in this all chaos she roughly pulled her own chain.. which he gifted her on her birthday.

Hyzin turned away with heavy heart. His heart couldn't bleed more!
Dil cried and cried until she was unconscious. Ahmed stared at her face... full of tear strains. He drove to Khan Villa.

Hyzin went back to his tent.. thinking about his life. Meanwhile Mir Haider said the azaan of fajr. Hyzin felt something in his heart when he heard the azaan.

"Hyzin.. namaz padle" Kabeer said already knowing his belief.

"Kyu?" Asked Hyzin gazing at a particular spot. He felt a silhouette by his side. He turned his head.. and saw Dil smiling.
She cupped his cheeks.. and said,.."zin namaz dil ke dard ko kam karti h"

"Muje bhot dard ho rha h Dil... muje kabhi araam nhi mila.. iss dil ko humesha sabne toda h.. sabne.. me kese uspe yakeen karu?" Hyzin said and let his tears roll down.

"Uspe nhi toh or kispe yakeen karenge ap? Bataye? H koi yakeen karne layak iss dunia me? Usne ye dunia banayi h.. puri dunia kadeer h.. wo sab janta h.. sab humare bhale ke liye hi karta h" said Dil wiping his tears.

He stared at her face....
"Kya pta tume iss baar wo mil jaye jiski tume saalo se talash thi.. sukoon."
He heard her words.. he closed his eyes...his heart skipped a beat at word namaz and sukoon.

When he opened his eyes.. he found himself in sujood. Subhan Allah. He himself was soo shocked. His tongue was reciting the verses fluently. Kabeer, all in the 15 years of friendship.. with Hyzin..he saw him praying the very 1st time.

He couldn't be more happy today.

"Aaj iska beda kar hi dena mere rab" Kabeer said in his dua for Hyzin. After namaz.. the army force filled their weapons...  and got ready to attack..

While here Ahmed reached Khan villa at 4am in the morning. He asked Jannat and sumeera to take girls to a guest room.

Gul consoled her bestie, but seems like she couldn't handle this situation at all. Dil cried more.. hugging Jannat, though she didn't knew her.

Jannat just caressed her back.

"Sab thik ho jayega.. apna naam toh btao.. said Jannat wiping her tears.

"Dil.... dil e dahab.. me 14 years ki hu.. 8th class me hu.. or me st. Xavier school me padti hu.. " she said naively.

Jannat smiled and said, "aree wah bhot pyara naam h apka.. or ap dono bhene h?"

Gul nodded in yes saying, "haa behno se badkar h.. " sumeera brought some cloths. Meanwhile Safi brought food for them.
Dil denied to eat.

"Kuch toh bacha.. bhuke nhi rehte" said Sumeera gushing her.

"Zin ne nhi khaya hoga abhi tak me bhi nhi khaogi!" Dil said stubbornly.. sniffing.

"Zin? Ye kon h?" Asked Safi and Sumeera in unison.

"Mere shohar h! Bachpan me nikkah hua tha humara.. pta nhi sabko kya takleef h hume alag kardene pe tule hiye h sab!" Dil said frustratingly.

Safi caressed her back. Jannat and sumeera exchanged looks.

"Muje wapas jana h.. me.. plz.. jaane do..." she said crying more.

Gul consoled her saying, "agar Hyzin bhai ko pta chala ki tumne inn sabka jina dushwar kar diya h.. toh bhot naraz honge.." Dil nodded and wiped her tears.

Within no minutes she started eating her food too. Khan girls looked at this naive girl and retired back to their rooms after making sure they were asleep.

But Dil was not sleeping. She sat up.. and crying she somehow went back to sleep.

The next morning.. this 2 woke up by tha khan kids.

Dil felt something tickling on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of eyes. It was Affan. Safi's baby boy.

She sat up with jolt. She was amazed to see this beautiful small humans in her room roaming here and there.

"Khoob khoob ladki..apka naam kya h?" Asked Gaffar.

"Dil e Dahab" she replied.

While Mehzur stared at Gul's face making her nervous.

"Apka nam?" He asked to Gul.

"Gul e Noor" she said softly.

"Ok.. muje thoda noor de skti ho.. Waji phupha ko dena h bhot sadu h wo!" Mehzur said making Dil smile a bit.

Meanwhile Jannat and sumeera came with breakfast tray for them.

"Bacho galat baat, mehmano ko tang nhi karte" sumeera said ruffling their hair.

Meanwhile Eira gasped dramatically and said, "apko mene school me dekha h.. " she Eira flipping her hair.

"Tu sabko janti h ek no ki jhutti!" Mehzur teased her. Dil and Gul chuckled.

All the kids ran out. Gaffar came back and pecked Dil's cheek. Affan did the same coping his brother.

Mehzur pinched Gul's cheek and ran out saying , "soft soft!"

Dil smiled at children.

"Dil nastha karlo.." Jannat said softly.

"Mann nhi h.." she said denying.

"Thoda sa.. Hyzin ke liye?" Said Gul.. this was the only way to feed her.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌