67.

After 7 days.

It was rainy heavily today. The was an alert around the whole country. As the rain and the flood everywhere in the villages and even at some places at city too. As usual Hyzin was on his duty... in a forest, as they found a dead body there. As investigation was going on. They found various samples of footprints as well as a knife around the bushes.

Hyzin was busy in his work. When they received a call from their other team, "Sir its an alert all around the city.. plz come back" Hyzin sighed and rubbed his face frustratingly.

"We are investing something important! Badar make sure u don't disturb us again!" He said and ended the call. Meanwhile the clouds made some thundering sound making Kabeer cover his eyes.

"Bhai chlate hena.. marna thodina h!" Kabeer said gulping nervously.

"Bir.. ye case solve ho skta h agar ek or saboot mil jaye toh.. ek begunah ko insaf mil jayega.. thoda sabar rakh" Hyzin said patting his head and got busy in his work.

"Unhe insan toh tab dilayenge jab khudke saath insaf karenge! Chal..na....chal.." Kabeer dragged him into a car. While Hyzin ordered his team to wrap up quickly before it starts raining. He had to save himself for no one but her. Dil. Dil e Hyzin. He had built an obsession with her after their steamy moments.

He drove back to home.. dropping Kabeer to his house. Kabeer happily ran in. While his sister laughed at his antics.

Hyzin too chuckled and shaking his head, he drove back to home

Hyzin too chuckled and shaking his head, he drove back to home. He parked his car and unlocking the door he entered his house.

He sighed not finding her in the house. He remembered, she had an important surgery as well as a meeting.

He took bath and landed on the bed. Dialling her no. He impatiently waited to hear her voice.

"Ye ladki phone kyu nhi utha rahi" he mumbled stressing.

While she was busy in a surgery. After 2 hours she was done. Removing her gloves she sanitized her hands and marched into her cabin. Washing her hands again. She sighed closing her eyes.

Her mind clicked, she has a husband to look after. She quickly checked her phone.
She gasped at 7 calls from him. And some messages..'dil ek baar message kar diya karo, timings bhi nhi ota muje ajtoh 🥺

She giggled and called him back. He quickly answered the call, "Dil! Jaan nikal jati meri agar call nhi karti toh! Baby thoda rehem karo iss bhudhe pe!?" He said making her chuckle.

"Aww! Aese mat bola kare.. me busy thi.. or aainda pakka timings ka dhayan rakhungi" she said pouting.

"Hmm good baby, acha btao lene aau?" He asked getting up.

"Bilkul aaye, or mere liye kuch khane ke liye lete aaye plish" she said cutely. He chuckled and hummed.

He quickly made some sandwiches and made a smoothie. And drove to her work place. There he spotted her standing with her colleagues.

That boy was saying something and Dil laughed at his words. Hyzin's eyes turned dark. His fisted the stiring wheel in his hands. He hoped down the car and marched towards her. She frowned at his glare.. he glared at her colleagues.

Meanwhile her another colleague interrupted saying, "Dahab.. tumara husband kitna handsome h!" Dil turned to her showing her punch!

Hyzin held Dil by her waist and dragged her to the car.

She sat pouting and said, "khudki tareef ho gyi toh itra rahe h ap!"

He ignored her words and clenching his jaw he drove. She sighed and streched her hand caressing his rough ones.

"Zin ap bacho ki tarah naraz ho jate h.. wo bss joke suna rha tha.. relax.. " she said trying to cup his cheeks. He pulled himself away.

"Zin plz na baat toh kare!" She said pouting sadly. He sighed and parking the car at a deserted placed he pulled her into his lap and kissed her roughly.

"Mine!!!" He said pecking her lips.

"Only mine!!" He said biting her lips.

"Mine to kiss and mine to touch!!" He said huskly and kissed her roughly. Dil shivered and squirmed.

She caressed her cheek and back. After their steamy moment, he hugged her closer to his heart. "Muje dar lagt h, me tumari hum umar nhi hu, or na hi mene kabhi itna waqt kisi ke sath guzara h, meri kismat mujpe itni mehrban kabhi nhi huyi..isiliye darr lagta h" he said in his gruffy voice.

She smiled a bit and kissed his cheeks.

"I love u Hitler, me apse alag kese ho sakti hu? Koi bina Dil ke jeeta h?" She said looking directly into his eyes.

He smiled and looked at her lips and back in to her eyes. She leaned forward kissing his forehead.

--

"Ye mera h!!" She yelled at her husband for touching her bra!

"Mene kab kaha mera h! Me pehnuga kaha isse!?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Toh fir rakhe! Rakhe!" She said whining.

"Soft h ... me nhi rakh rha!" He said pouting.

"Ufff bir kya karu me apka!" She said shaking her head. As he was examining all her inners! As they seems soft to him.

An idea crossed her mind, "sune" she said sweetly.

"Nhi!" He said ignoring her.

"Aree sune na.. apko soft soft chahye na.. aaye mere paas aaye" she said hugging him from behind. He smiled cheekily.

"Haa bolo kya karna h" he asked smilingly cheekily.
She dragged him on the bed, and made him lay on her chest. He smiled with happiness and gave a speech on how he his obsessed with her soft soft!

While here Dil and Hyzin were sleeping in deep slumber after their hectic day. Dil was woken up by his long breaths.. and his sudden panic attack. She gasped when she his eyes all red and puffy. His breathing were not steady at all.

"Zin.. zin kya hua...?" She asked panicking.

"Dil.. plz.. muje...chorke mat jana... plz.. wo sab chale.. gye muje chor.. ke.. wo... wo.. muje.. khana bhi nhi dete the.. " she couldn't hear the torture he had gone through all his childhood life. Until he was founded by his grandmother. She hugged him and made him lay back.

"Shhh.. me huna apke pass . Me kahi nhi ja rahi...shhh... shant shant... " she said hugging him. He was shivering! She pulled him closer by his head and made him lay half on her. He kept his head on her chest. Listening to her heart rhythm.

She patted his head, "mere zin"

His eyes were becoming heavy, he was dropping into the deep slumber. She flinched when he held her left arm.. pulling her impossible closer. Even in sleep.. he wanted her close. Closer than anything.

She smiled and murmuring some verses she blew on him, "mere hilter.. " she said caressing his hair.

--

Asslamualaikum 💕
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow ♥️