71.

"Hahahahha...! Hahaha!!!" Laughed Dil at Gul, who was sulking now. Dil laughed hard clutching her tummy. Meanwhile the peon knocked on her cabin door.

"Yes.. bring it" she said in a professional tone. Gul rolled her eyes at her switch off personality.

"How mean!" Gul complained narrowing her eyes.

"What! Common ab me hasu bhi nhi!" Dil said giggling.

"Mrs. Bir it was not your pregnancy! But constipation!" Dil said and laughed hard. Gul chuckled too.

"Haa" Gul said chuckling.

"I am sorry, lekin acha hua Bir bhai ko pta nhi chla warna wo bhot sad hote" Dil said frowning. Gul nodded.

"Its ok.. next time shayad results positive ho?" Dil assured her. Gul gave a smile and said,"mene ab zindagi ko asaan banane ke liye har chiz se raazi hona sikh liya h, muje koi shikayat nhi h, jo hoga jesa hoga jab hoga sab acha hoga" Gul said positively.

Dil nodded agreeing.

"Chalo me chalti hu" Gul said and hugging her she left to her office.

Dil felt bad for her. She was hoping to be pregnant. But alas who can win against fate?

Dil went on a round for check ups. It was 3pm. She was done with her check ups, schedule and luckily no surgeries today. She was pacing in the corridor. When a nurse came running.."dr. Wo.. waha ek patient h.. wo unhe goli lagi h or wo kisi ko treat nhi krne de rahe.." the nurse said hurriedly.

Dil nodded and jogged towards the C corridor. The moment she entered the room. Her heart skipped a beat at blood ozing from Hyzin's shoulder. While he was munching apple like it was his daily routine!? As he saw her he smiled ear to ear, charmly.

The nurse was standing with cotton to wipe the blood.. "leave" she said politely to the nurse.

"Umm.. dr. Muje apke iraade thik nhi lag rahe, me bta du me married hu" he said playfully.

She was scared that the wound shouldn't be deep. She ignored his words focusing on her work. She gently cleaned the blood and removed the bullet! Hyzin was still munching his not ending apple!

"Ho gya? Muje pta bhi nhi chala!" He said leaning back on the bed.

She moved back.. he held her wrist and pulled her into his lap. She was looking down.. many tears roll down her cheeks. He lifted her chin and asked, "khata maaf?"

She nodded in no. "Wajah?" He asked cutely caressing her butter like smooth.

"Apko sharam aani chahye! Masti mazak ka waqt nhi h araam kare!" She said glaring at him with teary eyes.

"Uff ye gussa, ye ada.. marr hi dalogi" he teased making her scrunch her nose. He chuckled.

"Sharam nhi aati na apko.. ye karke le aaye.. mere dil pe kya bitt rahi h jante bhi h" she said angrily.

"Toh bta do kya bitt rahi h, me sunn rha hu.. shohar jo hu" he said smirking. He soo loved to tease her.

She gritted her teeths. "Ap kabhi nhi sudhrenge!!" She spatted angrily.

"Ops... sach bol deti h meri biwi aksar.." he said smiling charmly. She glared him and was about to leave.

"Ab agar nurse mera hath pakdegi roh tume bura lagega ye zakhm bhi bhar do" he said showing his bleeding hand. She sniffed and shooked her head. She was bandaging his hand andhe was smiling and gawking her.

"Me sarr phod dungi kisi din apka!" She said pouting.

One of my favourite dialogue I say to everyone, literally everyone, my siblings, classmates, colleagues. 🙃