23.

After two days, they joined Kabeer sisters nikkah ceremony. She was soo excited to be there, but also didn't left him for a second.

"Dil yaha beth jao.. muje kuch arrangements karne do?" Whispered Hyzin in her ear. She shooked her head in no. While Kabeer's mother came with sweets, smiling at this little bundle of joy.

"Dil e Dahab.. beta ye lo.. meethayi khao" she said smiling. Dil looked at Hyzin.

"Bir ki mamma h" he whispered to her. She nodded and said her salam.

Bir's mother smiled and caressed her back.
"Kitni pyari bachi h" she said smiling. Dil smiled lightly.

"Aunty ap iska dhayan rakhna muje arrangements dekhne h bhar ke" said Hyzin trying to get rid of her tight hold.

"Haa haa bilkul, me iss laado ko mehndi bhi lawaongi.. aao tume tumari hum umar ladki se milwao.." she said softly to Dil.

Dil felt some kind of affection towards her. She left Hyzin's hand and nodded. His mother held her hand and took her inside to a room. There was Gul weeping sitting on the bed.

Dil squealed and hugged her.

"Aunty apko kese malom Gul meri dost h?" Dil asked smilingly widely.

"Apki dost ki mamma meri dur bhen lagti h,.. wo kam me h or ye yaha akele roo rahi h ab ap yaha aram se khelo or khao" she said patting their cheeks. Gul glued herself to Dil. Both nodded, smilingly.

His mother went out to complete some other stuff.

"Acha hua tum aa gyi Dil.. wo wo.. Uncle hena.. unhone muje bhuuuu kiya" said Gul sniffing.

"Ohhoo toh tumne chappal ghuma ke marni thi na.. btao kaha h wo sadu uncle or h kon" Dil asked keeping her hands on her hips.
Meanwhile two girls.. who were dressed up like a bride entered talking to each other.

They gushed over this small girls, as they were twinning with them.

"Tum dono behne ho? " asked Kabeer's sister.

"Nhi hum bff h" said Dil smiling a bit.

"Acha... acha.. chalo mehndi lagwaogi?" Asked the 2nd sister.

Dil and Gul exchanged looks.

"Humari hi shadi me aakar ab hum apne mehmano ke hath aese sune toh bilkul nhi dekhnege.. kyu Sim?" Said the 1st one.

The 2nd nodded agreeing.

Dil smiled and said, "meri amma kehti thi ki mehndi.m shingar ka sabse khoobsurat hissa h.. muje bhi laga do.. yaha tak" she said up till her elbow!

Gul too nodded agreeing. Two sisters giggled and clicked snaps with them. There were too cute to resist.

They moved out in the hall with the 2 sisters and sat between the huge group of ladies.

"Hum lagwa toh le mehndi.. kahi aesa na ho.. hum hi sari lime light le jaye" said Dil flipping her hair.

Girls giggled at her, while Hyzin who was far away , infact out of the house. Could spot her.. he smiled at her antics.

Kabeer slapped his head.

"Ye moti chur ke ladoo me tuje kya dikh rha h? Jo itna hass rha h?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Chal chal bhot kaam baaki h" Hyzin pulled him away.
--

After their applying mehndi.. they both ran out to find Hyzin. Who was talking with his other friends, whom he saw after soo many months!

Dil went behind him and elbowed him. He understood who it can be.

"Haa bolo" he said looking at her mehndi..she streched her hands infront of him. Smiling wholeheartedly.