17.

The next morning, Hyzin woke up early and made a black coffee for himself. He was all ready for the prank he was going to pull on her as a revenge prank. He heard some shuffling sound, he knew she was coming downstairs. As it was sunday both would spend a day together.

She yawned and wished him "good morning Hitler"
He didn't replied and kept stiring the spoon in his coffee. She stared at his face. Though she was sitting exactly infront of him. He was acting like she was not present at all.

"Zin nastha?" She again spoke to gain his attention. He sighed and said, "aaj muje nastha akele hi karna padega.. "

"Aree me akele kyu? Me hu toh yaha? Zin?" She said banging the table.

He acted like he didn't heard her. He sipped his coffee and washed his mug. She glared at him and went behind him. She kept calling him. But he didn't paid any heed to her.

"Meri apki aakhe phod dungi!" She said standing on the kitchen slab, now as he was cleaning the kitchen. He mentally smirked.

He did laundry... she kept trying to gain his attention. He finished all his work. Then removing some fresh mangoes he kept on the table. Dil took them and aimed at him.
Which he ditched skillfully.

He knew she was now all frustrated. He dialled Someone's no and spoke, "haa. Hello.. tume pta chala na.. ha.. dil gayab ho gyi h.. mene subha puree ghar me dhunda muje nhi mili.. pta nhi yrr kon le gya usse" he said sadly.

" kon le gya? Me kya billi ka bacha hu jo koi le jayega?" She said glaring at him. He bited his cheeks to control his laughter.

"Muje lagta h.. mere ghar ke pass jo khargosh ki family rehti h wo le gyi.. haa bhot time se nazr thi unki dil pe" he said laying back on the sofa.

He hummed on the call acting like he was literally talking to someone.

"Acha.. acha acha ok" he ended the call and went into his garden. He picked up a cute little rabbit. Dil squealed with fear.

"Aww dil tum toh sach me khargosh ban gyi.. acha hua muje neighbours ne bta diya.. ki tum khargosh ban gyi" he said patting the rabbit's back.

Dil gave him a boring look.

"Karlo karlo jitni marzi utni acting karlo... " she said going back to the kitchen. Hyzin frowned his acting skills were worst!

After a while she heard a gun shot! She flinched she ran downstairs, she frozed. But next she saw Kabeer sitting down sadly with Hyzin and watching the rabbit laying down on the ground , like it died!

"Bhot achi ladki thi" kabeer said sniffing.

"Haa bhot achi thi" said Hyzin muffling his laughter.

"Oyee me zinda hu" she yelled on top of her lungs.

"Muje aesa kyu lag rha h me uski awaaz sunn rha hu?" Kabeer said acting more.

Hyzin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "haa ab tu maar bhi khayega.."

Dil shooked her head at their drama and went to take the broom. She hitted Kabeer's back with the broom.

Kabeer flinched and looked around for Hyzin. "Hyzin bhai kaha h tu?" Being all terrified.

"Yaha" he said hanging on the jhumar.

Dil glared him. While he gave a cheeky smile.

She ran behind Bir and sat down in the garden sadly.

Hyzin came behind her with some tea and cookies. She turned around to other side.

"Dil ab kuch kha lo.. baad me narazgi dekha lena" he said smiling.

"Me ap par bhoj hu?" She asked with a straight face. He stared at her face with guilt.

"Dil wo bss me mazak kar rha tha.. aesa nhi h.. or

"Sach btaye.. zin me bhot preshan karti hu apko?" She whispered softly looking down. Tears were ready to flow down her eyes.

"Nhi... tum bhoj nhi ho.. tum toh chappan bhog ho!" He said pulling her cheeks.

"Isse muje haldiram ke chole bhature yaad aa gye " she said pouting. He chuckled and said, "wo bhi order kar diye h.. or chalo ab kuch kha lo"

She nodded and quickly finished the tea as well as the cookies.

"Bir bhai itni gandi acting karte h.. plz unhe kabhi kisi pange me mat bula lena. Wo or phaswa denge churane se toh rahe" she said having her cookies. He smiled and nodded.

"Or wo khargosh ko apne mere shampoo se kyu nehalaya?" She asked glaring at him.

"Wo itna ganda ho rha tha aese lekar thodina ghumta me usse" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Dil khargosh!!" He yelled pointing towards her, she flinched and yelled. He chuckled.

"Me maar dungi!!" She said angrily.

"Or jese me chor dunga.. khargosh " he said making her sit down.

"Marenge?" She asked innocently.

"Nhi.. bandh kar wardrobe me band kardunga" he said trying to threaten her.

She rolled her eyes. "Apke kapdo ki jagah toh h nhi waha me zarur fit ho jaungi"

"Haa moti bhot ho rahi ho na" he said agreeing.

"Sahi me?" She asked gasping.

He nodded.

"Muje kya karna chahye?" She asked innocently.

"Bhot sara kaam jese ki.. mere sarr ki massage chalo lag jao kaam pe" he said looking at her.

"Bachi se kaam karwate ho!" She said glaring.

"Mat karo.. moti ho rahi ho wese.. white frock nhi aa rha tha na tume?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Wo chota bhi toh hena"

"Nhi tum moti ho rahi ho"

" haa haa kar rahi hu massage bhuddhe!. " she said and massaged his scalp.

"Kya kaha tumne?" He asked turning to her, she giggled and ran inside the house.
He shooked his head at her antics and yelled, "araam se khargosh"

She entered her room and saw Kabeer putting big posters of rabbits all over her room walls! He smiled nervously and fearfully, "mera idea nhi tha Zin ka tha"

"Chaped toh apne hi khani h ab" she said attacking on him. He ran to save his life.

Zin laughed at Dil's anger. He caught her and made her sit on the bed, "itna gussa acha nhi hota dil" he said sweetly.

She glared and turned around to watch k-drama it was Kabeer who pulled her into k dramas.

Hyzin ruffled her hair and went to his room. He took bath.. he heard some shuffling knowing it must be Dil, she must be looking for tablet's charger. He wrapped his towel around himself and opened his wardrobe.! He was shocked to see his cloths replaced by her frocks and her cloths!

"DILLLLLL!" he yelled making Dil giggling. Kabeer smiled fearfully.

"Tum dono ke bich me hi kyu phasta hu" kabeer mumbled under his breath.

"Kuch kaha apne bir bhai?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

He quickly nodded in no.

While Hyzin slipped infront of his room.. as they were pills of bananas decorated on the floor infront of his room door !

"DIL !!" He again roared.

While she was watching Vencenzo.

--

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺