10.

The capacity to learn is a gift, the ability to learn is a skill, the willingness to learn is a choice. 🤍

Hyzin droved back to his training unit. He parked his car and went to the field. He removed his black hoodie. Revealing his toned and muscular body. The female lead trainer's jaw dropped. When he was doing the warm up. He ignored them and did his push ups. Meanwhile Kabeer came towards him in his track suit.

"Bhai... wo trainer ki aankhe hi nhi hatt rahi tujse.."Kabeer said smirking.

"Konsi nayi baat h.. tu ye sab chor ye bta colonel aya ya nhi?" He asked raising his head. Kabeer nodded and said, "haa wo aa toh raha h wo sadu!"kabeer said scrunching his nose. As he didn't like their colonel at all.

"Boys!! On the field now!" The carnal commended. All of them ran into their positions. Hyzin stood up,and took his own time to reach at his position. He never cared about that sadu colonel's command.

"HY07! On the filed now!" The colonel yelled making them cover their eyes. Hyzin showed no response and took his better time to cover the field. He could see a proper irritation on his colonel's face. Taht he loved soo much. He smiled , smirking.

Kabeer shooked his head and said, "ye banda khud hi ulajta h, ye nhi sudhrega!"

After his training hours. He looked at his watch. There was only half and hour for her school to get over for the day.

He went to his colonel. Saluted him, respectively. "Captain.. muje bhen ko school pick karne jana h.. grant me a leave"

"Training ke liye aate ho ya leave lene ke liye! No leaves, no excuses" the colonel said turning to him.

Hyzin directly looked into his eyes, like challenging him.

"Ap excuses or responsibility me fark nhi smajhte? Hume kya training denge ap!" He said on his face. Taking a water bottle. He emptied it on himself.

Kabeer saw him from far.. away from the field and shooked his head at Hyzin.

Hyzin motioned him to continue his training. Like this.

"Kya ajeeb insan h

"Kya ajeeb insan h.. ye muje bhi marwayenga!" Kabeer mumbled feeling his colonel's on himself now.

Hyzin drove to her school. He waited there for her.. and when he saw her coming out with her heavy bag. He went towards her and lifted her bag. She threw her arms in the air.. saying.."ye mujse zyda bhari h"

Hyzin chuckled and holded her wrist.

"So? Kesa raha ajka din?" He asked making her sit on the passenger seat with seat belt.

"Acha raha..  bhot maza aaya.. or mene kuch draw bhi kiya..." she said with excitement. He smiled and drove back home.

"Apka din kesa raha, zin?" She asked turning to him.