43.

1 month passed.

This whole one month was a trauma for Kabeer and more than him.. for Gul. Hyzin was not ready to accept that he and Gul can do such things! He was totally against him. Gul's father was admitted in hospital. Gul was undergrounded by her mother. While Dil was in soo stress, she just wanted hed best friend to help at any cost. The first week was very tough. As Hyzin created a huge blunder.. and when Hyzin takes a charge of any case.. that means the case will not be dragged. It will end on fair bases.

Hyzin used all his ways to get the truth out and he was successful at the end if the 3rd week, of the month. He had sleepless nights and starving days, only for this two innocent souls ...

The actual story was that, ...the smuggler.. the club owner was aware of the polics arrival any time. Meanwhile he spotted the famous officer.. Kabeer, who was there in the club for a investigation.. of a case. And than his men informed him about the presence of the city's best doctor's daughter. His mind clicked at this.. he asked the waiters to give them some drung in their soft drinks. So that even if he gets caught.. the media overshadow him.. with the famous personalities!

Hyzin was soo swift and fast to get the real CCTV footage. Also he dragged the waiter who exchanged their soft drinks. And sent the drug for forensic report. Which proved that it was a drug to increase sexual desire 10 times.

Kabeer was not shocked at all this.. he knew he was not at fault. But still he will suffer more. The owner of the club was sentenced to death. All sighed in relief.
Hyzin got a call from Gul's parents.

"Humne suna aone kese sach ka parda faash kiya lekin humari toh izzat toh nilaam ho hi gyi h na.." said her mother sadly.

"Ap tab tak nhi haarte jab tak ap khud na haar manlo!.. iske liye bhi mere paas ek solution h" he said marching towards his car.

"Matlab? Ab kya ho sakta h?" She asked confusingly.

"Wo mera kaam h ap bss inke nikkah ki tayari kijye" he said driving.

"Kya!? Nikkah! Apka dost 30 saal h meri beti sirf 18 ki h!" Her mother said angrily.

"Toh? 30 saal ka aliean toh nhi hena! Insan h.. acha insan h.. agar koi aesa wesa hota toh begarait banke apki beti ko or badnam karta! Lekin nhi usne .. last moment par bhi Gul ko bachane ki koshish ki thi.. lekin wo waqt hi kharab tha .!" Said Hyzin shaking his head.

"Lekin... " her mother thought for a while.

"Ma'am apka rishtedar h, ap behtar janti h apki beti apke nazro ke samne rahegi.. soch lijye.." he said and bid bye.

While here Kabeer was in his balcony gazing at the city. The place where he grew up. The people who loved him.. few weeks back.. no they talk bad about him. He sighed. His mother entered with lunch.

"Bir khana kha lo" said his mother patting his back.

"Bhuk nhi h ammi" said he, sadly.

"Beta sab thik hoga.. sach kisi se nhi chupta h.. Hyzin ne bhot ache se sach samne lekar aya uski mehnat yuu udas rehkar barbaad na karo.. " she said caressing his hair.

"Ammi.. muje apni fikar nhi h.. Gul E Noor.. kahi wo log kuch kar na de.. wo bachi h.. " he said shaking his head. He was more restless since she was picking up anyone's calls. Neither Dil's.

"Sab thik hoga.. " his mother said and shoved a small morsel.

While here Gul was unconscious in her room. Hungry, tired, pale and weak since last 1 month. She was living only on water. Her mother was going too hard on her.

Suddenly her room door opened..revealing her mother.. crying.

"Meri bachi.. muje maaf kar dena.. mene apni parwarish pe bharosa nhi kiya" she said cupping her cheeks. Gul tiredly opened her eye lids.. and fell on the ground. Thud!
Her mother screamed loudly... the helpers helped her.. to the hospital.

While here Dil was restless, waiting for Hyzin. As soon as she saw his car entering.. she ran out. He hoped down his car.. she hugged him tightly.

"Zin!! U are best!!! I love u for this!!" She said dancing, giggling in his arms. He chuckled and narrowing his eyes his asked.. "kya kaha dubara bolna?"

"U are the best... i lov...
She haulted at her words... standing awkwardly...she pouted lifting her eyebrows..

"I like u!" He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

They went inside.

"Zin ap fresh hokar aram kare.. me kuch chai banti hu apke liye" she said smiling cheekily.

"Or ye kab sikhi tumne?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"YouTube se.." she replied giggling.

"Araam se.. hath mat jala lena.. " he said, she nodded and pushed him in his room to get fresh and take rest.

He quickly took a bath.. and wearing his cloths he went downstairs to check upon her. He never leaves her alone in kitchen..she is not aware about things and cooking.

He stood on the kitchen door listening to her blabberings.

"Uff ye chai banne me nhi aa rhi.. chai ji jaldi banjao... zin thake huye h... jaldi jaldi.. ubal jao.. ufff.. ye garmi.. .  Cups kaha rakhdi.. hainnn waha kisne rakhi.. mere hath bhi nhi jayenge.. " she blabbered.. trying to get the cups from high cabinet.

While he smiled at her and walked towards her.. standing behind.. .her.. he get the cups down. She smiled at his help.. but when she realised their proximity..she shivered.. a tint of blush coated her cheeks.

He noticed her blush and said,.."kya hua?"

"Huh?.. kuch nhi?" She said softly.

"Fir gaal laal kyu ho rhe h? " he said innocently.

She looked down.. biting her lips.

"Wo.. ap ache lag rahe h" she said smiling. He broke into laughter.

"Khargosh! Chalo chai pite h" he said shaking his head. She pouted.

They were having tea together! This was the first time she made tea. Salt tea.

Hyzin was sipping tea without anyone word. She was proud of herself.. and when she took the first sip and rubbed her tongue! He chuckled.

"Chiiiii ye ap kese pii rhe h.. mat piye..!" She said rubbing his lips.. with her palm.

"Dil.. stop!" He said holding her hands.

"Mat piye na.. " she said whining.

"Toh kya piyu tum hi btao.. or kese na piyu? Meri Khargosh ne phli baar kuch banaya h" he said turning her softly...taking her in his arms.

"Toh fir apko muje nek dena padega" she said thinking, smiling cheekily.

"Acha? Or wo kya?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"1000000000 rupe" she said saying one and multiple zeros.

He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌