6.

Hyzin was about to book a cab.. when he saw his car in his garage. He facepalmed and thought,.."shit! Petrol toh h hi nhi!" Nowadays he was soo frustrated, due to his unwanted nikkah with a 11 year old kid was messing his mind. He turned to look for her and found her standing adoring a small pink flower in her hand.

"Dil dawayi li?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She nodded in yes. She looks soo cute while nodding. He nodded and booked a cab to mall.

Dil was quite through out the drive. Hyzin was searching a job. But as we all know he is too picky,.. he rejected all those options which he had.

They reached mall. He paid the amount to cab driver and holded her small wrist.

She looked at him and asked.."hum mele me aaye h? Me ghum jaongi? "

He hummed and marched towards the kids section. He asked the salesperson to show some simple and comfortable cloths for her.

The salesperson brought floral printed cotton frocks. Hyzin turned to Dil.

"Isme se jo pasand aaye lelo" he said genuinely.

"Lekin mere paas toh 5 jore hena." She whispered feeling stares at her. Dil shifted closer to him. He looked around and saw people giving them suspicious look.

He rolled his eyes and turned to salesperson.

"Listen ... me alien hu? Ya meri cousin alien h? Ask this people to mind their own business warna tumara bada nuksaan hoga" Hyzin warned him. He nodded fearing losing his job.

He politely asked everyone to leave this floor and visit the other floor. Hyzin turned to Dil and raised his eyebrows. Dil gave a nod, that somehow satisfied him.

Dil choosed pink, light green, light purple, white and baby pink frock. Hyzin asked them to pack the stuff.
He picked up the shoppers and holded her wrist again. And moved out of the particular place. He looked around some more things.. like accessories like watch, hair band, sandals and many more.

Suddenly he saw a girl buying inners. His mind clicked and he turned to her. "Me tume uss session me chor aaunga.. jo lena h le le ok.. me billing karwa rha hu.."

"Lekin ab or kya lena h? Pure jile ke liye khareedari karli apne!?" Dil said keeping her hands on her hips. Meanwhile the salegirl smiled at her and pulled her cheeks.

"Aww such a cutie.. apki bhen h?" The salesgirl asked. Hyzin nodded giving a weirdest smile. Dil smiled.

He asked the salegirl to help her with her inners. And also told her that,..she is quite naive.

The salesgirl took her. Hyzin leaned on the wall scrolling his phone.

Meanwhile his one of ex girlfriend.. saw him.

"Hye.. baby" she said kissing on his cheek.

"Bye.. me apni bhen ke sath hu.. jao yaha se" he said not giving her any attention.

She frowned and went away.

After 15 mins, he saw a small figure running towards his direction. His eyes widened when he saw her eyes red with tears! The salesgirl ran behind her.

Dil approached near him and started punching him in his stomach. He took a hold of her small wrists and kneeled down at her level.

"Kya hua? Kisne rulaya?" He asked softly.

She cried more, he softly patted her head and looked at the salesgirl.

"Sir wo.. muje kuch idea nhi ho rha tha toh me.. bss inch tape..

"What the hell!? Mene phle hi btaya thaa! She is a kid.. she must have felt insecure and weird! Btaya tha na!" Hyzin clenched his jaw at her.

He hugged her tightly. No matter what. He knows to respect a woman's insecurities.

"Ye bhot gandi h.... me yaha yaha... chuya." Di said pointing at her chest and waist, crying.

Hyzin glared at her the salesgirl and said, "jab tume experience hi nhi h toh mujse mana kar diya hota na,.. leave us!" Hyzin said glaring at her.

Crying and crying.. Dil slept on his shoulder. He sighed and holded her securingly. Than he himself brought her inners from the kids section with cute prints which were not vulgar.

Than he again booked a cab and returned his penthouse. He made her lay on the sofa and sat down tiredly.

--

It was 3 pm, when Dil woke up from her sleep and found herself on the sofa with a pink duvet covering her. A mouth watering aroma hits her nostrils, and she walks into kitchen direction.

Hyzin was cooking lunch. He saw her peeking from outside. He motioned her to come inside.

She went towards him,.. he asked her to sit on the stool. She tried but her height was too short. He lifted her with his one hand.

He than filled her plate with poha and kept it infront of her. Both had their lunch in pure silence. After completing her lunch, she jumped down from the stool and washed her plate.

Children have the right to be fed, clothed, and protected until they reach adulthood

"Dil bhar aao.. " he said going in the lounge.

Dil cutely.. ran behind him and stood near him.

"Tume padai karna pasand h?" He asked softly.

She nodded in yes.

"Phle kisi school me padti thi?" He asked her motioning her to sit.

"Haa humare gaav me ek sarkari school hena... usme.. " Dil answered with her twinkling eyes.

"Acha.. kya kya ata h tume?" He asked leaning comfortably on the sofa.

"Hindi.. maths.. atlas.. or thodi si English" she said smiling.

"Ye toh achi baat h.. " he said smiling a bit.

She nodded and went quite again. He understood her unsaid words.

"Dil .. aainda kabhi tume... wese toh me ab tume aakela nhi chorunga..  kisi anjan ke sath.. lekin.. fir bhi.. jab koi tume kahi bhi touch kare toh uske weak point par marna..." he said teaching her some self defence.

She nodded and looked down.

"Thik h" she said nodding.

"Jao apne room me jao .. saare kapde apni wardrobe me arrange karo.. or phle try karlena thik, kal hum tumare admission ke liye school jayenge ok?" He said removing his phone from his pocket.

Dil ran upstairs. While he yelled back.

"Araam se.. khargosh" he yelled and smiled when he heard her whine at the word khargosh.

--

Asslamualaikum / hii
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 💕 😊