53.

93:7] And He found you lost and guided [you],

The clock shows 12 am.! Dil kissed his cheek soundly.. making his smile in his sleep. "Happy birthday Zin, happy 30th birthday!! Aww my hilter grew up into a old man!" She said pulling his cheeks. He chuckled and twisted her ear.

"Aaauuu choro aaj toh nhi karo me itna pyaar se cake bake kiya h! Pura kitchen destroy kar diya!" She said pouting. He chuckled and pecked her nose.

"Mere liye bake kiya?" He asked with surprise.

She nodded and ran to bring a cake.

She placed the cake on the table..between the between decoration she did. He smiled at the cake flavour with fruits frosting.

"Happy birthday Zin!" She sang a song for Hyzin

"Happy birthday Zin!" She sang a song for Hyzin. He smiled wholeheartedly. His heart skipped a beat.. when she squeezed his lips and pecked his pout!

"Lets cut the cake!" He said feeling a flip flop of his heart at her naivness.

She happily nodded. He held her hand.. and cuts the cake. He shoved a small piece in her mouth...she moaned feeling the best taste in her mouth... making his groan mentally. He was having a hard time.

He picked up the fine chopped fruits and had them. She sat beside him.. eating the cake.. with other snacks, "chalo ready ho jao" he said making her grin ear to ear.

"Are we going on a date!?" She said with excitement.

He rolled his eyes for being this eager for a date stuff and all.
"Ohh noo me gift dena.. toh bhul hi gyi!" She said facepalming.

She came back with a small box wrapped properly.. "this was not needed Dil!" He said frowning.

"Q? Me apke liye gifts nhi la sakti kya?" She asked pouting.

"Aesa nhi baby.. u can.. but u are my precious gift..." he whispered pulling her back. Making her chest collided with his chest.

"Really?" She asked smilingly teasingly.

"Do u want me to show u?" He asked smirking. She smiled cheekily and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He chuckled and grabbing her neck.. he pecked her lips.. few times.. teasing her more.

She glared at him.. he winked at her.. she pulled his neck closer... "muje preshan mat karo ap.. muje kiss karna nhi ata!" She said pouting.

"Here my lady! At your service..." he said whispering closer to her lips. Hyzin loved to tease her.

He kissed her passionately... making her close her eyes.. in pleasure.

He hovered her.. making her squirm at her place. Her breathings turned heavier..
He moved to her neck..with sloppy kisses .... and than to her chest...

"Zin..." she whispered breathing heavily.

"Yes baby...." he asked tracing his hands around her chest..

She pulled his head.. between her chest... he pleasured her with her demand too. Her top.. was wet in no.. minutes.. with his assault to her upper body.

They both were breathing heavily... he layed beside her.. holding her back in his arms.

"Zin.. i need to change.. !" She said feeling her top sticking to her upper body.

"Hmm..and next time ye plastic ke bras mat pehnena!" He said making her eyes go widened.

"It was ur fault! Ap muje shopping pe nhi le gye.. so I brought it!" She said slapping his chest.

"Fine! I will remember to get comfortable ones!" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Wese jana kaha h?" She asked getting up.

"Surprise h" he said winking. She went to her room, smiling and blushing.
She saw bouquet of flowers and a beautiful gown placed on her bed. She gasped at its beauty and colour..she quickly took a bath.. and got ready..

Leaving her hair open,.. she applied lip balm.. pouting.."koi fayda nhi h lip balm ka! Sab toh Zin ne kha jani h!"

Giggling... she ran down.. hearing a soft music. He went down in one knee, streching his one palm infront of her.. she smiled and placed her own palm on his hand. He softly pulled her waist in his arms... swiftly..dancing with her.

She giggled cutely feeling like a blissful princess. He smiled at her.

He twirled her around.. .. she giggled and pouted, "zin... bhuki bhuki"

He chuckled. "Abhi toh or bhi kahi jana h"

She squealed...he asked her to changed into a jeans and top. She nodded agreeing.

And then they drove to skating ring. She was blindfolded by him. He held.. her hand softly.. making her wear the skate boats.

"Zin ye aankho... se patti kholo.." she said being worried. He softly pulled her on the skating ring. Than removed the cloth... she giggled and squealed seeing the huge ice ring.

"Woowwww Zin this is so beautiful...lekin lekin yaha log kyu nhi h?" She asked frowning.

"I booked the whole ring for us!" He said fixing her hair.

She awwed cupping his cheeks.

He held her hand... saying,.."lets skate.. shall we?" She nodded in yes.
Smiling.. and dancing she twirled around ... making him giggle. She looked cute.

"Mera dance dekhne aaye h.. ya.. khud bhi enjoy kare...!" She said pouting. He clicked her pictures... than also their selfie.

Holding their hands in tight grip.. both enjoyed their skating... she laughed and made his heart flutter.

(Check out the reel on my insta story)

They were all tired now.. , "zin ye shoes nikalna plz" she said sitting down. He leaned down and removed her skating boots.

He checked the time.. it was 3 am.
He held her hand and said, "chale fir ghar? Tahajjud ka waqt ho raha h" he asked raising his eyebrows. Her jaw dropped to ground.

"Ap Tahajjud padenge? Hum..hum sath me padenge?... ap sahi ke rahe h?" She asked being surprised.

He nodded in yes, smiling.

She squealed and hugged him.

They drove back to home.. with all their happy memories that they created. She smiled thanked the creator for this beautiful opportunity of praying salah together. She changed into salwar kameez .. they both did their wudu together. She smiled at him.. when he recited the 3rd kalma while doing wudu.

Placing their mats.. near by each other.. they offered their namaz. Her heart was at peace. After namaz.. he recited Quran making her lay in his lap.. she smiled and wished.."agar ab maut bhi aa jaye toh gham nhi"

While he too wished.."agar maut dena.. mere rab.. toh meri Dil ki godh me sar ho me tab dena.. bass yahi ilteja h.."

And numerous of blessings were showered and written in their destiny.

After a span of hour.. they offered their fajr together... and slept inothers arms.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌