57.

The next few weeks were also flew woth work and study. Dil was studing hard to get her dream turn into reality and mainly she wanted him to make proud. She had seen him working late and more to get more pay so that he could make up with her expenses of fees, and all those necessary expenses.

She sat chewing the pen in between her lips. She covered almost all the important topics. She revised all the topics once again and closed her notes.

She straighten her spine.. relaxing. She checked her phone and saw few messages of Gul regarding some party. She knitted her eyebrows in confusion. She called her but she didn't respond.

"Shayad kaam me busy hogi" she mumbled to herself and stood up.. to met his intense gaze. She gasped getting scared. He chuckled and softly held her arm, bringing her closer.

"My baby is working hard" he whispered pinching her nose. She pouted, "only for us!" He smiled ear to ear hearing 'us'.

"Why us? Why not you?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Mera koi wajood hi nhi apke bina!" She said shrugging her shoulders.

She slowly cupped his cheeks and said, "Hyzin,.. apko andaza nhi h apne mere liye kya kya kiya h! Koi nhi karta h itna kisi ke liye.. koi nhi karta.. koi bhi nhi.. agar ap na hote apki jagah koi or hota..

Hyzin didn't let her words get complete and he softly kissed her forehead.

"You are meant be mine! Only mine.. Dil.. sirf meri ho..tum sirf meri.." he said with pure determination, in his gruffy voice.

She smiled and asked, "acha wo konsi party ke baare me baat kar rahi thi Gul? Muje bhi jana h" she said smiling wholeheartedly.

He nodded and said, "haa wo humare ek colleagues ki choti si party h.. wahi jana h.. tumare liye saree laya hu" he said caressing her cheek.

She gasped with excitement and frowned in no minutes. "Lekin muje saree nhi aati?" She said pouting.

"Me huna" he said winking.

"Such a opportunist u are!" She said chuckling.

She quickly took bath.. till than he got ready. He was ready in 3 piece armaani suit. Looking devilishly handsome. With gelled hair.

Dil's breath hitched when she saw him scrolling his phone.. sitting on the couch in her room waiting for her.

"Bad manners Dil! Kisi ko aese chori chupke nhi check out karte! Acha lag rha hu boldo" he said teasing her, her cheeks turned rosier. She looked away. He stood up.. making her shiver.

"Umm... zin.. ap.. uth kyu gye.. beth ...jaye.." she said panicking, as a smirk plastered on his lips was not helping her. He brushed his lips with hers...making her shiver.

"Punishment bhul gyi? Hmm?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

She glared at his cutely.

"Apko bahana chahye hota h, kiss karne ka!" She said pouting. He chuckled and asked her to wear the blouse. Dil hesitantly wore it in the bathroom and came out in blouse and jeans.

He made her stand.. in the middle of the room and tied up the plates of saree. Her breathings were uneven due to his small touches on her waist, back and sometimes.. also on her chest. He pinned up her pallu on her shoulder. Nodding, agreeing with her looks.

She looked herself and smiled ear to ear. While, only Hyzin knew how he was controlling himself. He excused to divert his attention.

They will be leaving within 15 mins.

--

"Aaouch! Uff ye blouse mera h hi nhi!" Said Gul cursing the salesgirl for giving her a small size blouse! By mistake.