33.

The sun was setting down.. they were tried, walking non stop. He looked at girls and gave a nod to stop for the day. Their stomach growled due to hunger and all munched up those carrots which Kabeer carried in a small basket.

Dil ignored them.. as they were eyeing her..on each bite. She turned to another side making the three of them to chuckle.

Hyzin found to big branched spread in X manner.. he layed on one.. and motioned girls to get comfortable there.

"Yaha saanp bichu toh nhi honge?"kabeer said being scared.

"Insan se zyda zehrile nhi h wo.. so relax" said Hyzin thinking something. Meanwhile they heard a helicopter's whirling sound. They all looked up...

"RUN!" Hyzin commanded, holding Dil's hand in a firm grip. They all ran together. Hyzin slowed his speed due to her.. he lifted her with his one arm and ran.

While Gul was weeping and running. Kabeer stopped glaring her.

"Aao!" He said taking her on his back. And he ran behind Hyzin.

"Hum bhaag kyu rahe h?" Dil asked naively. Less she knew that someone was about to drop bomb in this jungle.

"Q ki hume marna nhi h" answered Hyzin entering into a small cave.

Kabeer too followed him. Gul was gripping his shoulders so intensly that it digged into his flesh.

"Gul.. ye me jita jaagta insan hu" kabeer whispered.

"Usne kab kaha ap murda h!?" Answered Dil shaking her head. Hzyin removed his gun when he saw that the people in helicopter were dropping bombs.

One by one the bombs started exploding!
Dil and Gul covered their ears. Hyzin just sighed at the hate.. he was suffering for only being a son!?

He sat down engulfing her in his arms. Gul snuggled to Dil. Kabeer stared at the horrified scenario.

"Hyzin ab kya karna h?" He barely whispered.. witnessing their death this closer.

"Bss ek hi insan ab hume iss lafde se nikal skta h, khans" Hyzin whispered wiping her sweat and tears.

Soon it turned dark. The night was quite enough to scare them.

The next morning he was wide awake. He couldn't sleep. Due to yesterday's traumatised scenario.

"Bir inka dimag divert kar .." Hyzin whispered to him.

Bir nodded and turned to girls.. who were looking sad, scared and messed.

"Oyee chiriya.. weight kitna h tumara? Meri kamar tod di kal" he said narrowing his eyes at her.

"45kg" said Gul pouting.

"Hawwww sabka khana kha leti hogi hena?" He said dramatically making Dil giggling. She stood up and came near Hyzin... she kneeled down infront of him and asked, "zin.. ap fikar mat kare.Allah hi zindagi dene wala h or wahi maut dene wala h"

Zin stared at her face.

"Toh tum usse kaho ki iss zindagi ko thoda asaan karde... taki marna.. asaan na lage?" He whispered softly.

Dil hugged him, like consoling him.

"Muje apni parwah nhi h Dil.. muje tumari parwah h.. agar police ko ye malom ho gya ki tum mere nikkah me hotoh hum alag ho jayenge" he said hugging her tightly.

She gasped being scared and said, "nhi.. me me.. apke bina kese rahungi.. muje baal banane bhi nhi aate.. shoe laces bhi bandhna nhi ata.. khana bhi banana nhi ata...

Hyzin chuckled and pecked her forehead. Gul smiled at them.

"Ap dono sath me ache lagte h" Gul said smiling.

"Ache nhi bhot ache" said Dil smiling. Hyzin smiled a bit.

Kabeer stood up saying,.."bss karo.. ek kuwara ladka bhi mojud h yaha.. muje kyu alone feel kara rahe ho?"

"Toh apne side me dekhe.. ek ladki bhi h apke liye!" Said dil giggling pointing at Gul. Gul's eyes widened.

Hyzin softly twisted Dil's ear.

" shaitan!" She giggled.

They stood up and started moving forward in search of the any road.. leading to the city and to end this jungle trip.

They were walking... together.. when a snake.. hissed infront of Gul.. making her scared.

Kabeer caught her by her arms and in one go... he picked up the snake throwing to the east.

"Bir bhai ap bade strong nikle" said Dil.

"Haa zra niche dekho.. tange kaanp rahi h strong ki!" Hyzin said shaking his head. And yes Kabeer was literally shivering.
Gul facepalmed.

"Mujse zyda darpok toh ap h!" She said.

"Shukar manao mene bacha liya.. abhi hiss karke kiss karleta.. toh marr jati!" He said stammering.

Dil pouted and whispered to Hyzin.."Hyzin.. wo.. dekho.. wo hiran ko kuch ho rha h"

He turned to his right and a deer who was far away.. but could be seen clearly was giving birth to its baby.
Hyzin turned away her face.

"Kuch nhi ho rha.. usko .. chalo ab" he said walking forward... holding her wrist.
Dil kept turning back. And when the baby came on the earth! She gasped soo loudly.. that even Hyzin flinched!

"Kya hua?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Wo usko baby aya h.. " she said being soo horrified.
Hyzin sighed and rubbed his face.

"Lagta h bacho ne abhi reproduction nhi pada" said Kabeer checking.

"Btao abhi tuje! Chal aage!" Hyzin scolded him.

He dragged Dil... with him who had numerous questions.

"Dil le pani pilo" Hyzin said forwarding the water bottle.

She drank the water and a monkey aimed a fruit on her forehead!

"Zin.." Dil said being all ready to cry.

Hzyin laughed and said, "tum zarur kuch paltu bolne wali thi... isiliye usne tume mara!"

Next  Kabeer was targeted that too somewhere at his sensitive area! He whinced in pain. Making girls laugh. Hyzin nodded at his friends fate.

"Muje nhi lgta tu yaha se wapas apni mardangi ke sath jayega!" Hyzin whispered making his glare.

"Tu chup reh! Teri mardangi bhi dekhli.. pasand karta h.. pasand ko pasand tak toh bol nhi skta! Me hota toh bol deta!" Kabeer said glaring at him.

"Chup beth fattu!" Hyzin smacked his head. Girls giggled.

They again started walking, until the sun sets down.

"Zin muje apne paas sula lo" she whispered shaking him by his shoulder.

"Kyu?" He asked confusingly.

"Muje darr lag rha h" she said being scared. It was soo dark! And the wild animals were welcomed anytime here.

He streched his arm.. she layed placed her head on his arm. She turned to him, hugging him. He couldn't stop her.. specially when he heard her murmuring Quran verses. He slowly wrapped his arm.. securingly.

"Zin.. " she whispered again.

"Ha?" He said.

"My chest hurts" she whispered softly.

"Loose ur inners.. if u can" he whispered back.

"Astagfirullah my virgin ears!" Said Kabeer.

"Abhi aayega wahi se sher.. or teri ek tang le jayega!" Hyzin said gritting his teeths.

Kabeer quickly shifted to Gul's side.

"Me darta nhi hu.. bss thand lag rahi h" he whispered to Gul. She giggled cutely.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌